No announcement yet.

FIBA Americas - Day 10 (Medal Round)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the key moment was the not given 24s violation on Marquinho's shot... the 3 by Marcelinho followed

Comment

Congratulations to Brazil.

Comment

REVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENGEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! like I said!!!!

against Dominicians, against argentinean fans, against refs, against the world!!!!!!

congrats to RD players and fans from this forum... good people, but the other people from www.dominicanosenbasket.com are sux, they made jokes about brazilian players after 1st round victory (79-74) and now recieve this punishment by god!

Comment

duplicate no intentional

Comment

Just 20 minutes left can Puerto Rico hang on?
            Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Stupid forum difficulties!

Wow epic game. But what the hell Puerto Rico, just refused to foul cost them 14 seconds.

Congrats to Argentina, the old men just will not die.
              Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtown View Post
                Stupid forum difficulties!

Wow epic game. But what the hell Puerto Rico, just refused to foul cost them 14 seconds.

Congrats to Argentina, the old men just will not die.
                I almost cried when that happened, no excuse for that!!!

Comment

great game by Puerto Rico!!
                  Excellent team with very good player (Santiago, Barea, Arroyo etc..)
                  and with big chances to win the 2012 FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournament also with player like Vassallo, Peavy, Ramos etc...now injured.

Barea missed the shoot for the win

P.S.: disgraceful refereeing

Comment

Originally posted by TDW View Post
                    I almost cried when that happened, no excuse for that!!!
                    lol

that was a very idiot... great game by the way...

Puerto Rico complete have conditions to win their spot next year in World Pre-Olympic...

RD i don't know.. maybe.
                    Last edited by GustavoGanso; 09-11-2011, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvio A. View Post
                      great game by Puerto Rico!!
                      Excellent team with very good player (Santiago, Barea, Arroyo etc..)
                      and with big chances to win the 2012 FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournament also with player like Vassallo, Peavy, Ramos etc...now injured.

Barea missed the shoot for the win

P.S.: disgraceful refereeing
                      Other than Scolas constant noncalled elbows, ref where good, and most importantly gave us a chance to win the game, no excuse.

I think we are good for the repechage. Historically, we always get outrebounded even by fellow caribbean teams. Even with Santiago out, teams like DR couldnt outrebound us, that is a great sign for when we face europeans, as they would kill us with second chance points in the past.

Go Puerto Rico!!!
                      Originally posted by J-Mart
                      the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
                      sigpic

Comment

Congratulations to argentina, and good game by puerto rico, i hope we can bounce back and qualify for london next year!
                        sigpic

Comment

I forgot to congratulate Argentina, Congratulations!!!

And yes, we do have a good chance in the World Qualifying tournament considering there are 3 spots. Will be very hard since Europeans teams are tough and African teams always give us trouble.

Comment

DR fans need to quit crying. You shot more freethrows than Brazil, got every call in the paint, and still lost. Just not good enough, nothing to do with the refs

Comment

Congratulations to Argentina as well. One more run for this amazing generation.
                              Sacramento Kings
                              HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

PR has a chance, but not a big one next year. They're not consistent enough to leave two of Spain/Lithuania/France/Russia/Greece/Serbia/Slovenia behind them, plus Angola and Dominican Republic are contenders too.
                                "It's not about four guys working to get one player open and give the ball to him."- Ettore Messina

Sanchez, Ginobili, Basile, Kukoc, Sabonis

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information