Marcelo Huertas (BRA) 17 pts
    Luis Scola (ARG) 24 pts, 11 rebs, 2 stls
    Emanuel "Manu" Ginobili (ARG) 14 pts

Dominican Republic 62 - 79 Puerto Rico
    Al Horford (DR) 16 pts, 9 rebs, 7-16 FG
    Jack Michael Martinez (DR) 12 pts, 9 rebs
    Alex Galindo (PUR) 16 pts, 6 rebs, 5-11 3PT
    Jose Juan Barea (PUR) 14 pts, 4 rebs, 7 asts
    Last edited by J-Mart; 09-08-2011, 01:45 AM.
    sigpic

2 huge games to finish the day... Brazil and Argentina, Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic.

Uruguay +5

Venezuela +20

Argentina +8

Dominican Republic +15
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -K2- View Post
      2 huge games to finish the day... Brazil and Argentina, Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic.

Uruguay +5

Venezuela +20

Argentina +8

Dominican Republic +15
      who are we trying to kid? PR by 20
      Last edited by Ciscorlie Horford; 09-07-2011, 02:20 PM.
      ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!

Comment

Canada +1
        Venezuela +5
        Argentina +10
        Puerto Rico +3

I from Wisconsin!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

Originally posted by Mojado View Post
          Canada +1
          Venezuela +5
          Argentina +10
          Puerto Rico +3
          Mojado you a pilot or something, everytime theres a new flag hehe.

Hmm lets see

Uruguay vs Canada = Canada wins by 5

Venezuela vs Panama = Venezuela wins by 15

Brazil vs Argentina = Argentina wins by 10 (hope Brazil doesnt give the game)

Puerto Rico vs Dominican Republic = DR wins by 5
          Originally posted by J-Mart
          the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ciscorlie Horford View Post
            who are we trying to kid? PR by 20
            with Daniel out, its a new ball game, all DR will do is pound it inside. Jack Michael is too much to handle for us, then we have to contain Horford. Sadly it will be in Argentina...

Fight Alert... Alamo vs Jack Michael
            sigpic

Comment

Alamo ko's the dominican Ben Wallace with a cross right to the chin, and qualifies for the London Olympics in the boxing category.
              the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
              sigpic

Comment

tough loss for Uruguay. Huge game for Venezuela coming up
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by saalsapr View Post
                  Alamo ko's the dominican Ben Wallace with a cross right to the chin, and qualifies for the London Olympics in the boxing category.
                  I don't get why people compare Jack Michael with Ben Wallace, isn't was like a realy good defender? have you ever seen Jack Michael playing defense? if you answer yes, then go get your eyes check.

anyway, I said it before and I said again, we don't have a PG anymore, look at what Panama did without point guards. It was very obvious last game that we need one badly. and Flores has been playing great but if you play him as a point guard then you are taking away from his offensive game, and he is our best overall shooter, and that hurts even more when our best 3 pt shooter, garcia, is having a really bad tournament and has only been a factor on defense, and the other decent shooter on the team is not seen action because he is coming from an injury, yeah another f'ing one.

Plus we are playing without our starting 3, Eulis has been at times the glue that has hold the team togetehr both on defense and offense even though you can't see that on the stat sheet. because of that he are force to use a small foward that does not have a shot, not a mid-range shot, not a three point shot, he can only make lay-ups and dunks, what do you need a lay-up machine for in a team that is struggling with the exterior shot

act to that the fact that Eulis also, played some 4 at times but now we don't even have bigmen to rest Jack Michael or Al Horford. Al played like 38 minutes last game.
                  ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!

Comment

Venezuela vs Panama - Ven +10

Brazil vs Argentina - Arg +15

Dominican Republic vs Puerto Rico - PR+10
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't get why people compare Jack Michael with Ben Wallace, isn't was like a realy good defender? have you ever seen Jack Michael playing defense? if you answer yes, then go get your eyes check.

anyway, I said it before and I said again, we don't have a PG anymore, look at what Panama did without point guards. It was very obvious last game that we need one badly. and Flores has been playing great but if you play him as a point guard then you are taking away from his offensive game, and he is our best overall shooter, and that hurts even more when our best 3 pt shooter, garcia, is having a really bad tournament and has only been a factor on defense, and the other decent shooter on the team is not seen action because he is coming from an injury, yeah another f'ing one.

Plus we are playing without our starting 3, Eulis has been at times the glue that has hold the team togetehr both on defense and offense even though you can't see that on the stat sheet. because of that he are force to use a small foward that does not have a shot, not a mid-range shot, not a three point shot, he can only make lay-ups and dunks, what do you need a lay-up machine for in a team that is struggling with the exterior shot

act to that the fact that Eulis also, played some 4 at times but now we don't even have bigmen to rest Jack Michael or Al Horford. Al played like 38 minutes last game.
                      The comparison to ben wallace is because of his hair, that's all.
                      sigpic

Comment

Venezuela controls their own destiny. A win vs Uruguay gives them the berth for the Olympic Qualifier.

Canada needs to win and Venezuela to lose.

Uruguay has no chance

Panama has a game left
                        sigpic

Comment

Jack

Ben

sigpic

Comment

What a game again. After exactly 1 year of that game in Turkey, sept. 7th, we finally beat the great Argentina.

I think that this win shows a change of ages. From 2012 on, Brazil will become the best national team in south america again.

Comment

lol, what happens now.. nobody wants to win the PR - DR game

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information