Page 490 of 503 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491492500 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,800 of 10045

Thread: Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

Is this a late April Fool’s joke?

Waylon Galvez:

Sandy Arrespacochaga named new Head Coach of Gilas.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Yabuki View Post
    Really like bolick i dont think we’ll ever run out of quality pgs imo
    I really hope so, however our batang gilas generation did not seem to have a solid PG until the Fil-Italian Danopio arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcan View Post
    I really hope so, however our batang gilas generation did not seem to have a solid PG until the Fil-Italian Danopio arrived.
    Most of our top pgs come out on college i wouldnt worry too much about it tbh

Alton Lister after the disaster of samigue eman has come back to life ( I can now merit him now that kai gone to us hehe)he really teach the big man well frommeman to tautuaa to kouame and now taha and troy.. the problem? no single play for tnt to simulate what these guys learned believe me buti pa si Tab he able to integrate ange three point from napakabasic to the eyes but .
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Phoenix' small ball style of play is very impressive

no one believe me that jason perkins will be the most talented la salle guy to enter the pna since mike cortez

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    no one believe me that jason perkins will be the most talented la salle guy to enter the pna since mike cortez
    And Perkins relagated as 3rd man.off the.bench in.his 4th and 5th year after Tratter and Rivero and Teng if the ciach goes small ball..

Quote Originally Posted by sajubeads View Post
    And Perkins relagated as 3rd man.off the.bench in.his 4th and 5th year after Tratter and Rivero and Teng if the ciach goes small ball..
    there must be a decrease in allowance that time right taane?.in his last year he only played on the second round..

I would not worry about Solid PGs in our country. There is an abundance. From the NCAA UAAP juniors league , NBTC....We are not even able to cover provincial leagues yet. Don't get me wrong, Panopio is special though.

Quote Originally Posted by lima-lima View Post
    I would not worry about Solid PGs in our country. There is an abundance. From the NCAA UAAP juniors league , NBTC....We are not even able to cover provincial leagues yet. Don't get me wrong, Panopio is special though.
    Agreed on the abundance and I forget about Nonoy of UST. Maybe he is good enough for D1 NCAA in the States based on his decent showing on the previous NBTC. If Artest got offers, Nonoy I believe is good enough. I wish he were few more inches taller.

Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    Phoenix' small ball style of play is very impressive
    You must mean the Steve Nash era right? During Mike D'Antoni's shoot the ball in 8 seconds or less offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotch View Post
    You must mean the Steve Nash era right? During Mike D'Antoni's shoot the ball in 8 seconds or less offense.
    I meant the fuelmasters haha

Agreed on the abundance and I forget about Nonoy of UST. Maybe he is good enough for D1 NCAA in the States based on his decent showing on the previous NBTC. If Artest got offers, Nonoy I believe is good enough. I wish he were few more inches taller.
    I believe that's the problem , a few more inches taller.

Quote Originally Posted by deviant View Post
    I believe that's the problem , a few more inches taller.
    Kihei Clark I think is of the same height to Nonoy, but the latter is more athletic and talented.
    Last edited by Alcan; 04-10-2019 at 06:33 AM.

Ray Parks' contract negotiation is something very intriguing. Whatever the reason behind his opting to sign for a 1 year contract is such a big risk. I remember Rommel Adduccul who took the route of not going straight to the PBA.

I admire Raray's boldness. PBA does not have a player's union which will help in putting the player's best interests especially on contract negotiations. Alot of our players are unable to maximize their full potential in both basketball and non-basketball endeavors. These limitations are putting a ceiling on the financial opportunities for both the PBA and Players.

Ray Parks' contract negotiation is something very intriguing. Whatever the reason behind his opting to sign for a 1 year contract is such a big risk. I remember Rommel Adduccul who took the route of not going straight to the PBA.

I admire Raray's boldness. PBA does not have a player's union which will help in putting the player's best interests especially on contract negotiations. Alot of our players are unable to maximize their full potential in both basketball and non-basketball endeavors. These limitations are putting a ceiling on the financial opportunities for both the PBA and Players.
    A little bit risky and knowing hisbis marketable anyway and there is the ABL as fallback Ray chooses the shorter contract so that next year he can ask for the max of 450,000 a month...Rather than wait for 3 years after his rookie scale contract he opted for the home run on his second year. It has been done before by IAn Sangalang and by Alaska's Banchero...

Quote Originally Posted by sajubeads View Post
    A little bit risky and knowing hisbis marketable anyway and there is the ABL as fallback Ray chooses the shorter contract so that next year he can ask for the max of 450,000 a month...Rather than wait for 3 years after his rookie scale contract he opted for the home run on his second year. It has been done before by IAn Sangalang and by Alaska's Banchero...
    Whether he is a game changer, is still remains to be seen. CJ Perez has shown that he is a superstar material and proved his worth as the top pick. Rayray on the other hand, still an unproven PBA talent as of the moment. I am actually excited to see him play and see if he is good as advertised. If he is, then I welcome his boldness in becoming an agent of change for the players. I really wish him success.

Rayray is a certified ASEAN superstar. If the PBA will be planning an out of the country game specifically in the SEA region and he succeeded in becoming a PBA star, he will most likely draw fans to the venue. It is a win-win situation for everyone including the PBA team he is playing on especially if it has a market on the country they would playing.

i think after one year rayray will go back to ABL.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    i think after one year rayray will go back to ABL.
    Nah.. after 1 year , MVP teams and SMC teams will make a bidding on Parks jr. Best offer wins.. by the way his ninong is coaching Meralco..

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    Nah.. after 1 year , MVP teams and SMC teams will make a bidding on Parks jr. Best offer wins.. by the way his ninong is coaching Meralco..
    ugh i feel bad for BW.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Page 490 of 503 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491492500 ... LastLast