Page 482 of 527 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484492 ... LastLast
Results 9,621 to 9,640 of 10533

Thread: Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    Sorry Sumang....but they traded an erram who doesnt want to sign with them and they want to sell parks on highest bidder and want serviceable but cheap players who already played well with them(although cruz only played on them in d league but was a solid pba player before injuries) in their rotation
    Sorry I don't get it. Di ba pg si Sumang? or is there another sumang in the pba?

JD will be dispensable with parks around..but jd doesnt solve blackwaters problem in the tall c position as jose and tratter are small centers.. you cant rely the big 5 to rabeh alone..Blackwater despite the brouhaha has potential to be a two man deep team in every position.. slasher / shooter combo of Di gregorio and Cruz is promising (already played with Ever Bilena) heruela and pinto are solid on this level..belo/maliksi..sena/jose. tratter/rabeh? they need an insurance big like what suman can offer heck even a MAc Baracael can be a good depth dangler for bwe..
    wait. sumang is a big? how?
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoy Martin View Post
    In the NBA David Stern was lambasted for vetoing a trade but here in the PBA the fans are demanding that Marcial does so.

Why is it difficult to comprehend that as long as the parties involved in the trade are ok with their deal that that should be the end of it. What you want the Marcial to be like Duremdes in the MPBL who makes rules on the fly?

If I want to trade my Rolex for a Casio then that's on me and no one else.

Boy Pinoys really have such huge noses and backward minds.
    When you trade your Rolex for a Casio, the only one that suffers is you.

PBA team owners and PBA management forget, and you seem to have forgotten too, that they are beholden to a third party which is the end-all and be-all of the League's existence: the fans. People WANT a competitive league. The years of dominance by a handful of teams have made the PBA predictable and boring and fans are making their displeasure known by not watching the games at the venues and on television.

Cj perez hasn’t sign with columbian yet

-The bidding still on..

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post

-The bidding still on..
    oh wow something is cooking. larry rodriguez for cj perez is due for approval at the commissioners office.hahaha.

but seriously i think next years draft will be deep. if columbian motors can get two first round picks for CJ perez then i think will be good for them.hehe. personally i dont think CJ can help their cause.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

-The bidding still on..
    SMB offering Vigil, but columbian is smart, insisting on getting BillyMams too

Who started the lopsided trades? The oldest I can remember was Kelly + Reyes going to mobiline.
    Was the pablo for teng considered lopsided? any other notable old lopsided trades?

Quote Originally Posted by trig View Post

Who started the lopsided trades? The oldest I can remember was Kelly + Reyes going to mobiline.
    Was the pablo for teng considered lopsided? any other notable old lopsided trades?
    Bogs Adornado from Crispa to U/Tex for P100k back in 1980....

Quote Originally Posted by Jay P. Mercado View Post
    Bogs Adornado from Crispa to U/Tex for P100k back in 1980....
    oh well. it seems this is deeply rooted. i doubt this will change. if people keep on complaigning about these practices then its like a dog barking at the moon.

-The bidding still on..
    I remember 1 quote about the news/rumour of Arwind Santos going to SMB.. As they quoted Lito Alvarez saying that ever since his rookie contract theres an agreement that he would go to San Miguel once his rookie contract expires..

Ayun.. the rest is history...

I think CJ perez is the type of guy that will flourish first on a team like kia than being a bench player in elite teams except tnt siguro
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

I remember 1 quote about the news/rumour of Arwind Santos going to SMB.. As they quoted Lito Alvarez saying that ever since his rookie contract theres an agreement that he would go to San Miguel once his rookie contract expires..

Ayun.. the rest is history...

I think CJ perez is the type of guy that will flourish first on a team like kia than being a bench player in elite teams except tnt siguro
    parang tweener kasi si CJ. i think he mostly plays SF. but his short in pba so he will play SG but his plays are not SG. so its very difficult. i do think that against pogoy and ross he will get shot down.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    wait. sumang is a big? how?
    hahah sorry misquoted i say in that statement they need an insurance big like what sumang is to the guards of blackwater. .. sorry

hahah sorry misquoted i say in that statement they need an insurance big like what sumang is to the guards of blackwater. .. sorry
    i think BW dont need to ask for a big. in the next draft i think maraming bigs. which is why they need first round pick for parks. if they can have one first round pick from NLEX and one from MERALCO then it would justify the trades they made this draft.

i can only imagine them having 3 first round picks next year. they can draft three bigs.hehe.

I think tnt acquiring amer by losing jericho and brian is fair.

What is not fair is meralco acquiring parks by losing amer. Meralco should add a pick or 2 picks (2nd round) to mske it fair at least in paper.

Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post

What is not fair is meralco acquiring parks by losing amer. Meralco should add a pick or 2 picks (2nd round) to mske it fair at least in paper.
    your emphasis of amer and parks was a slap on amers career. or i dont know..I really dont think amer moving up to tnt is a promotion.. It might be a vote of no confidence for norman black .

your emphasis of amer and parks was a slap on amers career. or i dont know..I really dont think amer moving up to tnt is a promotion.. It might be a vote of no confidence for norman black .
    i do think with dickel he will improve tho. if BW had amer for parks i think its a good one to one trade tho.

Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post

Or make it a 4way trade
    SMB gets romeo
    TNT gets Semerad, Amer
    Meralco gets Parks
    BW gets Heruela, Cruz, SMB pick, Meralco pick

Or make it a 4way trade
    SMB gets romeo
    TNT gets Semerad, Amer
    Meralco gets Parks
    in a perfect world this should be it.

Or make it a 4way trade
    SMB gets romeo
    TNT gets Semerad, Amer
    Meralco gets Parks
    Except BW is just saling pusa and isn't really concerned with winning as much as the other teams like Columbian, NP etc. They could ask for future picks but they'll just trade it again in the future along witj their best players

it seems there was a gentlemans agreement during the draft. NLEX wanted to draft mocon, but BW want desiderio and tratter which is why tratter was not picked in between for NLEX.

Well there's the Allan Caidic for rookie draftee Arnold (?)Valdez in 1993...

Page 482 of 527 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484492 ... LastLast