Page 2 of 496 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 9902

Thread: Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

  1. #21
    Senior Member nardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killmebusy View Post
    publicity stunt lang yun by powerade...there was no way they would let casio and lassiter go...maybe in a couple years, for the right price, when they reach their prime but not today.
    nope they just made a try .... nag baka sakali lang coz JVee is a such a nice kid who does not demand much at walang ere.

    What they forgot even though mabait cya di naman cya tanga.

    Tables turned ..... Powerade had to do what they have to do or Casio walks away.
    He has other options even if they had the right of first refusal.

    Aside from the other PBA teams ..... GILAS and SMB ABL are there lurking and ready to spring an offer.
    LABAN KUNG LABAN! KAYA NATIN PILIPINAS!
    Mabuhay ang TEAM PILIPINAS !!!!


    NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
    THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!


  2. #22
    Junior Member Baldomero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    Baseball?
    Did you know Tim Lincecum is a Fil-Am

  3. #23
    Senior Member Pugad-Pagod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldomero View Post
    Did you know Tim Lincecum is a Fil-Am
    Yup ... he's a Fil-Am ... he also like to smoke weed

  4. #24
    Senior Member ariel_muhlach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pugad-Pagod View Post
    Yup ... he's a Fil-Am ... he also like to smoke weed
    whats wrong with that .... he's at California where possession of one ounce (28.5 gms) or less of marijuana is an infraction, punishable by a maximum $100 fine (plus fees) with no criminal record under Ca Health & Safety Code 11357.

    Even here at the PBA a lot of the players smoke weed.

    President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo’s son Rep. Juan Miguel "Mikey" Macapagal-Arroyo (Lakas, Pampanga) is supporting a proposal to relax the country's tough laws on marijuana and even cultivate cannabis in the world-famous Banaue rice terraces.

    "If it is strictly regulated and for medicinal purposes, then if you would allow me the privilege of co-sponsoring your bill, of course, it will be an honor and a privilege to work with you, sir," Arroyo said in response to a query by Liberal Party Rep. Solomon Chungalao of Ifugao, where centuries-old rice terraces coexist with illegal marijuana plantations.

    Chungalao asked Arroyo if he was in favor of legalizing marijuana "on a limited aspect for use of laboratories to produce medicines." Arroyo had just finished his sponsorship of the proposed 2005 budget of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency.

    Chungalao told Arroyo that he was filing a bill to legalize marijuana and asked the Pampanga congressman if he would co-sponsor the measure.

    http://news.inq7.net/nation/index.ph...story_id=19312
    If you cannot amaze people with your intelligence, confuse them with your stupidity.


  5. #25
    Senior Member potz05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Rich PBA players to get richer

    MANILA, Philippines — A proposal by PBA Commissioner Angelico “Chito” Salud to increase the salary of players receiving the maximum monthly salary that was not taken up during last week’s PBA annual planning session in Hong Kong, will top the agenda of Thursday’s board meeting following a call by Alaska to adjust the salary cap.

    Salud is expected to propose that the maximum be increased by 20 percent, raising salaries of players receiving P350,000 a month to P420,000.

    A PBA player’s maximum salary used to be P500,000 but that was cut to today’s level 10 years ago after an economic slowdown affected most teams.

    Should Salud’s proposal gain approval, the increase might take effect as soon as this coming 37th PBA season which opens October 3.

    “That’s what we’ll propose to the board,” Salud said Wednesday.

    But while the rich might get richer, players below the maximum will not get a similar across the board increase.

    PBA owners fear that a similar increase for everyone might upset the team salary cap which is pegged at P36 million a year.

    The planned increase for top players has gained the positive backing of new PBA chairman Mamerto Mondragon of Rain or Shine.

    “I think it can be done since no team has reached the maximum (salary cap),” he said.

    But he allowed that individual teams may decide to give increases to the whole lineup so long as they do not surpass the cap.

    He said other players can renegotiate their contracts if they feel they deserved an increase.

    The move gained momentum after Salud and Alaska team owner made strong remarks regarding possible cap violations.

    Alaska team owner Fred Uytengsu Jr. said some teams have routinely violated the salary cap and said that if this trend continues, he might look elsewhere to put his PBA money.

    This drew a retort from Salud who warned Uytengsu that he should be careful about his allegations, saying that he knows of no team that openly or sureptitiously violates the cap.

    Alaska governor Joaqui Trillo then said Alaska favors the increase.

    “Like what I’ve said, all (salary of players) should be on record and within the team salary cap,” said Trillo

    A total of 15 players are receiving the maximum salary of P350,000.

    These are LA Tenorio, Sonny Thoss, Tony dela Cruz and JR Reyes of Alaska, James Yap, Kerby Raymundo and Joe Devance of B-Meg, Asi Taulava and Reynel Hugnatan of Meralco, Kelly Williams and Ranidel de Ocampo of Talk ’N Text, Barangay Ginebra’s Mark Caguioa, Danny Seigle of Barako Bull, Gary David of Powerade, and Gabe Norwood of Rain or Shine.


    Only two teams don’t have a player with maximum salary, newcomer Shopinas and surprisingly, recently-crowned Governors’ Cup champion Petron Blaze.

    Mondragon, who already met the Executive Committee composed of board vice-chairman JB Baylon of Powerade and treasurer Robert Non of Ginebra, Salud and PBA media bureau chief Willie Marcial two days ago, said that he will also propose to increase the players’ bonus.

    Under cap rules, teams are giving maximum players a bonus of one-fourth of salary or P87,500 for entering the quarterfinals, another one-fourth or P175,000 if they reach the semifinals, one month or P350,000 for making the finals, and one and a half month bonus or P525,000 if they win the title.

    http://mb.com.ph/articles/333525/ric...ers-get-richer
    “You don’t have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things – to compete. You can be just an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated.” - Sir Edmund Hillary

  6. #26

    Default

    Champions by the Decade
    From year 2000 up to 2011, PBA Finals went to nine (9) Game 7s just to determine the best team in every conferences. Every player is fighting for their lives in order to get the coveted championship. Let us look back starting to the year 2000 up to the present, and rank the teams who are very visible in every finals showdown in the PBA.

    Let's get it on.

    1. SAN MIGUEL BEERMEN / PETRON BLAZE BOOSTERS

    Champions: 8
    Runner-up: 6

    This is the dynasty period of the SMB franchise. Young Danny Ildenfonso and Danny Seigle, together with Nic Belasco, Olsen Racela, Dwight Lago and imports Lamont Strothers, Larry Robinson and Terq Mott gave SMB another run of championships and finals appearances.

    2. TALK N TEXT TROPANG TEXTERS

    Champions: 4
    Runner-up: 5

    If you have a luxury of stars ever assembled on a team, starring Jimmy Alapag, Kelly Williams, Jason Castro, Ranidel de Ocampo, Ryan Reyes, Larry Fonacier and many to mention, Talk N Text may have the bragging rights to be in every finals they want to. After winning the Phil. Cup and Commissioner's Cup easily, the Governor's Cup maybe their icing on the cake but Arwind Santos and company, spoiled the party. But don't count out yet TNT, when Japhet will join the team, expect another grandslam target for this 37th season.

    3. ALASKA ACES

    Champions: 4
    Runner-up: 4

    The team of the 90's Alaska Aces entered the Y2k with another mission... to have a repeat Grandslam run. But when they notice, the Big Three of the Aces began to feel the "downside" of their game. Jojo Lastimosa, Johnny Abarrientos and Poch Juinio was traded to Pop Cola/Coca Cola Tigers, Bong Hawkins is sidelined because of his nagging injuries, and in 2003 PBA Draft, they traded Kenneth Duremdes to Sta. Lucia for the unknown player Brandon Cablay. Despite of the difficulty of regaining their identity as a champion team, without their core players, they did won some championships with their new Aces like LA Tenorio, Cyrus Baguio, Joe Devance and Sonny Thoss. Equipped by their famous "Triangle Offense", expect this coming AFC, Alaska will always be a top contender.

    4. BARANGAY GINEBRA GIN KINGS

    Champions: 4
    Runner - up: 3

    With the entry of Fiesta Conference in 2004, BGK with its coach Siot Tanquincen, christened the conference by bagging its championship, and the first back-to-back championships in year 2004 - 2005 with their renegades Mark Caguioa, Eric Menk and Jayjay Helterbrand. And in the year 2006, they acquired Rudy Hatfield, Rafi Reavis and Billy Mamaril , and beat San Miguel Beermen by winning their 4 games straight in the 2006 AFC. Despite some of the key players were sidelined by injuries or they opt to play "small ball" against taller teams, BGK never backed down from a fight. A "Never Say DIE" attitude team which they inherit from their famous coach, Robert Jaworski.

    5. PUREFOODS TENDER JUICY GIANTS/BMEG LLAMADOS

    Champions: 3
    Runner-up: 4

    The team of the 90's and the king of "All Filipino Conference", these are the monickers thrown to Purefoods/BMeg, when the Captain Alvin Patrimonio and Defensive Minister Jerry Codinera, share their stuffs in every championship dance they are in.But in the new decade, where Fil-Ams dominated the scene, the decline of their game were very evident and the dynasty is fearing to end. But not until the arrival of King James Yap in 2005, playing along side with Kerby Raymundo, Marc Pingris and Peter June Simon, they managed to win the Philippine Cup in 2005 and in 2005 Fiesta Conference, with a showdown with Red Bull.

    Bubbling under are:

    Red Bull - 2 Championships, 2 Runner-ups
    Coca Cola - 2 Championships, 2 Runner-ups
    Sta Lucia - 2 Championships, 1 Runner-up


    http://basketb0ler0.blogspot.com/201...of-decade.html

  7. #27
    Senior Member reamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,448

    Default

    fact in 4 alaska championships 2000 is led by the old Alaska (Duremdes, Hawkins, Rodney )

    the 2010 is led by Diamon Simpson with LA /Cyrus great support

    other two is the one with Mike Cortez as the top point.. in 2003 with Ali Peek, Arigo and Allado and in 2009 with Willie Miller and Rosell Ellis

    wait a minute Alaska is the team of the 90's 9 of our championships came on that year we have a grandslam to back it off we could have won another but we sacrificed for the country and we get a medal and a jones cup title
    Last edited by reamily; 09-08-2011 at 04:34 AM.
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

  8. #28
    Senior Member potz05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elytista View Post

    2. TALK N TEXT TROPANG TEXTERS

    Champions: 4
    Runner-up: 5

    If you have a luxury of stars ever assembled on a team, starring Jimmy Alapag, Kelly Williams, Jason Castro, Ranidel de Ocampo, Ryan Reyes, Larry Fonacier and many to mention, Talk N Text may have the bragging rights to be in every finals they want to. After winning the Phil. Cup and Commissioner's Cup easily, the Governor's Cup maybe their icing on the cake but Arwind Santos and company, spoiled the party. But don't count out yet TNT, when Japhet will join the team, expect another grandslam target for this 37th season.
    No love for the Taulava and Cardona era?

    4. BARANGAY GINEBRA GIN KINGS

    Champions: 4
    Runner - up: 3

    With the entry of Fiesta Conference in 2004, BGK with its coach Siot Tanquincen, christened the conference by bagging its championship, and the first back-to-back championships in year 2004 - 2005 with their renegades Mark Caguioa, Eric Menk and Jayjay Helterbrand. And in the year 2006, they acquired Rudy Hatfield, Rafi Reavis and Billy Mamaril , and beat San Miguel Beermen by winning their 4 games straight in the 2006 AFC. Despite some of the key players were sidelined by injuries or they opt to play "small ball" against taller teams, BGK never backed down from a fight. A "Never Say DIE" attitude team which they inherit from their famous coach, Robert Jaworski.

    This was the start of the more lopsided trades SMC has done in the PBA. When they had the 4 teams in the PBA Coke being the 4th they traded away the core to their crowd favorite BGK.
    “You don’t have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things – to compete. You can be just an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated.” - Sir Edmund Hillary

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    fact in 4 alaska championships 2000 is led by the old Alaska (Duremdes, Hawkins, Rodney )

    the 2010 is led by Diamon Simpson with LA /Cyrus great support

    other two is the one with Mike Cortez as the top point.. in 2003 with Ali Peek, Arigo and Allado and in 2009 with Willie Miller and Rosell Ellis

    wait a minute Alaska is the team of the 90's 9 of our championships came on that year we have a grandslam to back it off we could have won another but we sacrificed for the country and we get a medal and a jones cup title
    1. cortez, miller, and ellis won it in fiesta cup of 2006-2007.

    2. the invitational cup won by alaska in 2003 should not be counted as a regular championship. i'd say alaska won 3 titles in the 2000s.

  10. #30
    Senior Member reamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    1. cortez, miller, and ellis won it in fiesta cup of 2006-2007.

    2. the invitational cup won by alaska in 2003 should not be counted as a regular championship. i'd say alaska won 3 titles in the 2000s.
    lol so we should not count the first fiesta conference title of Ginebra as it is a transitional conference ..

    so we can discount the no of tournaments won by San Miguel et. al in the invitational conferences after all they did not fight a bum foreign team in the finals they have battled coca cola the then all filipino runner up and arguably the best team that time (because Tnt had the most dominant player that time)
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    lol so we should not count the first fiesta conference title of Ginebra as it is a transitional conference ..

    so we can discount the no of tournaments won by San Miguel et. al in the invitational conferences after all they did not fight a bum foreign team in the finals they have battled coca cola the then all filipino runner up and arguably the best team that time (because Tnt had the most dominant player that time)
    the 2003 invitational championship was different with the transitional fiesta cup. in 2003, the top5 teams of the 2003 afc were seeded in the cup while the rest played in an elimination tournament labeled mabuhay cup (the winner of which-alaska, gained entry to the invitational). plus, that tournament is too short to be considered a regular conference unlike the fiesta cup. immediately when interviewed after the aces won the title, he remarked "i hope they consider this as a regular championship". so even the coach who won the title was not sure

  12. #32
    Senior Member reamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,448

    Default

    but the invitational tournament is built to be short because of the visiting foreign teams no matter we weight it or not its still part of Alaska 13 titles


    unlike the centennial cup last time as it was really planned all along that it is not the part of their calendar while this conference is revival of sort of the traditional 3 conf format where it consists of an All Filipino, reinforced and a conference where do we invite top teams from other countries
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

  13. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by potz05 View Post
    Rich PBA players to get richer

    MANILA, Philippines — A proposal by PBA Commissioner Angelico “Chito” Salud to increase the salary of players receiving the maximum monthly salary that was not taken up during last week’s PBA annual planning session in Hong Kong, will top the agenda of Thursday’s board meeting following a call by Alaska to adjust the salary cap.

    Salud is expected to propose that the maximum be increased by 20 percent, raising salaries of players receiving P350,000 a month to P420,000.

    A PBA player’s maximum salary used to be P500,000 but that was cut to today’s level 10 years ago after an economic slowdown affected most teams.

    Should Salud’s proposal gain approval, the increase might take effect as soon as this coming 37th PBA season which opens October 3.

    “That’s what we’ll propose to the board,” Salud said Wednesday.

    But while the rich might get richer, players below the maximum will not get a similar across the board increase.

    PBA owners fear that a similar increase for everyone might upset the team salary cap which is pegged at P36 million a year.

    The planned increase for top players has gained the positive backing of new PBA chairman Mamerto Mondragon of Rain or Shine.

    “I think it can be done since no team has reached the maximum (salary cap),” he said.

    But he allowed that individual teams may decide to give increases to the whole lineup so long as they do not surpass the cap.

    He said other players can renegotiate their contracts if they feel they deserved an increase.

    The move gained momentum after Salud and Alaska team owner made strong remarks regarding possible cap violations.

    Alaska team owner Fred Uytengsu Jr. said some teams have routinely violated the salary cap and said that if this trend continues, he might look elsewhere to put his PBA money.

    This drew a retort from Salud who warned Uytengsu that he should be careful about his allegations, saying that he knows of no team that openly or sureptitiously violates the cap.

    Alaska governor Joaqui Trillo then said Alaska favors the increase.

    “Like what I’ve said, all (salary of players) should be on record and within the team salary cap,” said Trillo

    A total of 15 players are receiving the maximum salary of P350,000.

    These are LA Tenorio, Sonny Thoss, Tony dela Cruz and JR Reyes of Alaska, James Yap, Kerby Raymundo and Joe Devance of B-Meg, Asi Taulava and Reynel Hugnatan of Meralco, Kelly Williams and Ranidel de Ocampo of Talk ’N Text, Barangay Ginebra’s Mark Caguioa, Danny Seigle of Barako Bull, Gary David of Powerade, and Gabe Norwood of Rain or Shine.


    Only two teams don’t have a player with maximum salary, newcomer Shopinas and surprisingly, recently-crowned Governors’ Cup champion Petron Blaze.

    Mondragon, who already met the Executive Committee composed of board vice-chairman JB Baylon of Powerade and treasurer Robert Non of Ginebra, Salud and PBA media bureau chief Willie Marcial two days ago, said that he will also propose to increase the players’ bonus.

    Under cap rules, teams are giving maximum players a bonus of one-fourth of salary or P87,500 for entering the quarterfinals, another one-fourth or P175,000 if they reach the semifinals, one month or P350,000 for making the finals, and one and a half month bonus or P525,000 if they win the title.

    http://mb.com.ph/articles/333525/ric...ers-get-richer

    Am just curious Fred Uytengsu mentioned this in the Tim Cone Presscon:

    "ask yourself why miller and Joe Devance wanna leave when they get max 350k..." (his reaction to Alaska being most expensive franchise)

    But if you look at the list of 15 players who are receiving the maximum salary of P350,000, the name of Willie Miller. Hmmm .... does that mean Willie agreed to a pay-cut when he was at Ginebra after he is getting the max 350 while with Alaska.

    Am also not inclined to believe that Mac Cardona, Jimmy Alapag, Danny Ildefonso, Jay Washington, JJ Helterbrand, Eric Menk, Sol Mercado, Dennis Espino, Dondon Hontiveros, Arwind Santos, Mick Pennisi, Dorian Pena, Alex Cabagnot, Yancy de Ocampo, Marc Pingris, Rudy Hatfield or even Marlou Aquino are not max 350 players. In previous years, their names were mentioned of getting such max salary.

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    but the invitational tournament is built to be short because of the visiting foreign teams no matter we weight it or not its still part of Alaska 13 titles


    unlike the centennial cup last time as it was really planned all along that it is not the part of their calendar while this conference is revival of sort of the traditional 3 conf format where it consists of an All Filipino, reinforced and a conference where do we invite top teams from other countries
    yes. no problem with that. imo it should be on record with an asterisk

    but yes alaska won it and its part of their championships

  15. #35
    Senior Member reamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,448

    Default

    right as the years go by we won't see asterisks often in wikipedia entries..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by potz05 View Post
    Rich PBA players to get richer

    MANILA, Philippines — A proposal by PBA Commissioner Angelico “Chito” Salud to increase the salary of players receiving the maximum monthly salary that was not taken up during last week’s PBA annual planning session in Hong Kong, will top the agenda of Thursday’s board meeting following a call by Alaska to adjust the salary cap.

    Salud is expected to propose that the maximum be increased by 20 percent, raising salaries of players receiving P350,000 a month to P420,000.

    A PBA player’s maximum salary used to be P500,000 but that was cut to today’s level 10 years ago after an economic slowdown affected most teams.

    Should Salud’s proposal gain approval, the increase might take effect as soon as this coming 37th PBA season which opens October 3.

    “That’s what we’ll propose to the board,” Salud said Wednesday.

    But while the rich might get richer, players below the maximum will not get a similar across the board increase.

    PBA owners fear that a similar increase for everyone might upset the team salary cap which is pegged at P36 million a year.

    The planned increase for top players has gained the positive backing of new PBA chairman Mamerto Mondragon of Rain or Shine.

    “I think it can be done since no team has reached the maximum (salary cap),” he said.

    But he allowed that individual teams may decide to give increases to the whole lineup so long as they do not surpass the cap.

    He said other players can renegotiate their contracts if they feel they deserved an increase.

    The move gained momentum after Salud and Alaska team owner made strong remarks regarding possible cap violations.

    Alaska team owner Fred Uytengsu Jr. said some teams have routinely violated the salary cap and said that if this trend continues, he might look elsewhere to put his PBA money.

    This drew a retort from Salud who warned Uytengsu that he should be careful about his allegations, saying that he knows of no team that openly or sureptitiously violates the cap.

    Alaska governor Joaqui Trillo then said Alaska favors the increase.

    “Like what I’ve said, all (salary of players) should be on record and within the team salary cap,” said Trillo

    A total of 15 players are receiving the maximum salary of P350,000.

    These are LA Tenorio, Sonny Thoss, Tony dela Cruz and JR Reyes of Alaska, James Yap, Kerby Raymundo and Joe Devance of B-Meg, Asi Taulava and Reynel Hugnatan of Meralco, Kelly Williams and Ranidel de Ocampo of Talk ’N Text, Barangay Ginebra’s Mark Caguioa, Danny Seigle of Barako Bull, Gary David of Powerade, and Gabe Norwood of Rain or Shine.


    Only two teams don’t have a player with maximum salary, newcomer Shopinas and surprisingly, recently-crowned Governors’ Cup champion Petron Blaze.

    Mondragon, who already met the Executive Committee composed of board vice-chairman JB Baylon of Powerade and treasurer Robert Non of Ginebra, Salud and PBA media bureau chief Willie Marcial two days ago, said that he will also propose to increase the players’ bonus.

    Under cap rules, teams are giving maximum players a bonus of one-fourth of salary or P87,500 for entering the quarterfinals, another one-fourth or P175,000 if they reach the semifinals, one month or P350,000 for making the finals, and one and a half month bonus or P525,000 if they win the title.

    http://mb.com.ph/articles/333525/ric...ers-get-richer
    i wonder if the PBA does have a CBA with their Player's Union?

    in the NBA, all contracts, salaries, team caps and alikes are all indicated in their CBA and are announced in public. if the PBA wants transparency, let the public know of each player's salaries, contract lengths and if possible their won-game bonuses, so there will be no more doubts on how teams pay their players.

  17. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donno View Post
    i wonder if the PBA does have a CBA with their Player's Union?

    in the NBA, all contracts, salaries, team caps and alikes are all indicated in their CBA and are announced in public. if the PBA wants transparency, let the public know of each player's salaries, contract lengths and if possible their won-game bonuses, so there will be no more doubts on how teams pay their players.
    if such is the case, expect the BIR to go for the kill .... I wonder how many PBA players declare their true income or if do they file their ITR at all.

    We'll probably see a lot of the players getting charged of tax evasion.

  18. #38
    Senior Member potz05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    According to Player Agent Charlie Dy, Petron gave Free Agent Rob Reyes a 2 year offer but Reyes didnt bite & have decided to call it quits for the meantime (early retirement) he's now in America.
    http://www.facebook.com/SanMiguelBee...50439355433957

    BS move by someone who's a bust and seems a lot more greedier than Paul Lee.
    “You don’t have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things – to compete. You can be just an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated.” - Sir Edmund Hillary

  19. #39
    Senior Member Skyline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    194

    Default

    http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv...national-cause

    Powerade willing to lend Casio, Lassiter to national cause

  20. #40
    Senior Member fadzki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    Is Nic Belasco still in the PBA or has he retired?

Page 2 of 496 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •