Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
    new rumor, puregold to buy phx petroleum pba franchise as per snow baduday

FLASH: Kuliglig told me that PUREGOLD thru its owner LUCIO CO is so close to acquiring PHOENIX PETROLEUM.

Bad news: Mr. Co is not into basketball.
    so the bold statement is correct but not accurate, since puregold will buy not the pba franchise per se, but the entire phoenix co.

dispersal draft is ok (although mas ok ung ung mga farm teams mawala).

mvp should move now and trade parks and scrubs to phoenix for wright and other gilas eligible players.

Comment

• Originally posted by neo View Post
      so the bold statement is correct but not accurate, since puregold will buy not the pba franchise per se, but the entire phoenix co.

dispersal draft is ok (although mas ok ung ung mga farm teams mawala).

mvp should move now and trade parks and scrubs to phoenix for wright and other gilas eligible players.
      thanks for the correction! this is similar to the Ayalas buying Kia distribution from columbian but not the pba franchise, so either Uy will disband the franchise or another Udenna company (2go?) will carry the franchise

Comment

thanks for the correction! this is similar to the Ayalas buting Kia distribution from columbian but not the pba franchise, so either Uy will disband the franchise or another Udenna company (2go?) will carry the franchise
        yes, but disbandment is more likely, or selling the pba franchise to another company (wag naman sana farm team).

uy's businesses has been hit hard by d pandemic or something. even his entire stakes at 2GO sold already (nauna na actually ito to GO)

Comment

yes, but disbandment is more likely, or selling the pba franchise to another company (wag naman sana farm team).

uy's businesses has been hit hard by d pandemic or something. even his entire stakes at 2GO sold already (nauna na actually ito to GO)
          aside from the pandemic, Uy needs to save his money for the upcoming elections, we all know he's one of the benefactors of the current admin

Comment

• ^ nothing is final yet, i believe. Lucio co (puregold) is leading contender in buying out pheonix petroleum inc but there are other bidders as well. The sy’s who are trying to enter the market are big contenders as well as SMC who are trying to further enlarge petron’s market share.

As a basketball fan, it would be best if the sy’s can get the phoenix fuelmaster franchise and get their foot inside the pha owners fraternity. With another big empire joining the fray, expansion teams can be possible and more competitive teams can be put together.

Comment

aside from the pandemic, Uy needs to save his money for the upcoming elections, we all know he's one of the benefactors of the current admin
              he probably will not be able to spend the same way as before.

https://www.philstar.com/business/20...hare%20or%20P6.

Comment

he probably will not be able to spend the same way as before.

https://www.philstar.com/business/20...hare%20or%20P6.
                i feel sad now for the dlsu basketball program, Uy is the main booster now right? the pandemic killed his business interest, no wonder Wright wants out

Comment

• Originally posted by lurklurk View Post
                  ^ nothing is final yet, i believe. Lucio co (puregold) is leading contender in buying out pheonix petroleum inc but there are other bidders as well. The sy’s who are trying to enter the market are big contenders as well as SMC who are trying to further enlarge petron’s market share.

As a basketball fan, it would be best if the sy’s can get the phoenix fuelmaster franchise and get their foot inside the pha owners fraternity. With another big empire joining the fray, expansion teams can be possible and more competitive teams can be put together.
                  there's no beef between rsa and the sys right? and once in hopefully sy can acquire eventually a struggling indy franchise (alaska) and one of the farm teams so we'll have 3 power blocks in the PBA , though i have a strange feeling that somehow the 2 evil empires might block the sys entry to the league

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
                    All MVP management needs is to sign Parks and trade to Wright.. Although i will also include Rosario to get Perkins.. Perkins will be a good fit for TNT than Rosario, as the former has a moves similar to RDO than Troy.. then move Troy to either NLEX or Meralco...
                    they can trade d rights to parks i think

rosario will be great for nlex, but parks and scrubs n picks for wright, perkins, chua, and banchero.

Comment

I don't think TNT needs Banchero as they have already Mikey Williams while they can get also Chua, but for who? A 3 team trade? Chua's value increase after his stellar performace last season, Maybe Wright, Perkins and Chua for Parks, Rosario, Marcelo and Khobuntin, Then Rosario will go to NLEX for a future pick.. Maybe Meralco should get Banchero..
                      d baser amer replacement....

but he should just go to blackwater.

Comment

As for now.. TNT should make it quick to sign Parks a contract and agree to be traded, So that they have an asset to do this.. Parks - Wright trade is already a fair trade.. and also Rosario - Perkins is also a fair trade..
                        he needs to go to meralco though where he can join his ninong

Comment

I don't know if Meralco is interested because before they have the opportunity to get Parks when he was still in BWE but Meralco never tried (or there have a rumors already but it didn't materialized)..
                          tnt is d favorite son of mvp so he went there.

but regardless, i do not think tnt did not offer him a max contract. It is likely that he wants more in terms of individual bonuses and other perks.

Comment

tnt is d favorite son of mvp so he went there.

but regardless, i do not think tnt did not offer him a max contract. It is likely that he wants more in terms of individual bonuses and other perks.
                            Probably since lesser players got the max. It's illogical not to offer him one.

Comment

new rumor, puregold to buy phx petroleum pba franchise as per snow baduday

FLASH: Kuliglig told me that PUREGOLD thru its owner LUCIO CO is so close to acquiring PHOENIX PETROLEUM.

Bad news: Mr. Co is not into basketball.
                              I'm not really sure which college team but i think Puregold supported one or two college teams during the early 2010s wherein there were patches of Puregold logo being a sponsor on the teams jersey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money View Post
                                I'm not really sure which college team but i think Puregold supported one or two college teams during the early 2010s wherein there were patches of Puregold logo being a sponsor on the teams jersey.
                                Must have been Letran or CSB. I kinda remember watching a San Beda game and the other team has that patch on their uniforms

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information