Page 488 of 488 FirstFirst ... 388438478486487488
Results 9,741 to 9,747 of 9747

Thread: Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

Quote Originally Posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
    Brownlee's official PBA height measurement is 6'4 and 5/8, so kung talagang susubukan I think Blatche will make the 6'10 limit

https://pba.inquirer.net/players/bro...nwDVUSgFJXed.1
    Little Foot spa and hair cutting (much better if he will bald) so that no one inch of hair will measured!!! actually I'm sure that he can make it to the 6'10 limit!!! so PBA, let's be fair and don't be coward to Blatche, Let him assume that he was not a Gilas member, only a player coming from G-League.. Blatche deserve to play here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by robert0326 View Post
    Little Foot spa and hair cutting (much better if he will bald) so that no one inch of hair will measured!!! actually I'm sure that he can make it to the 6'10 limit!!! so PBA, let's be fair and don't be coward to Blatche, Let him assume that he was not a Gilas member, only a player coming from G-League.. Blatche deserve to play here!!!
    he can do a denzel bowles and become 6'8

Which team should AB play? The lowest ranked team of all filipino cup? NLEX because CYG is there? TNT because MVP can finance his salary demands?

Quote Originally Posted by zairex View Post
    Which team should AB play? The lowest ranked team of all filipino cup? NLEX because CYG is there? TNT because MVP can finance his salary demands?
    the recent toll hike can finance dray salary demands hehehe
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    the recent toll hike can finance dray salary demands hehehe
    If so, do other teams approved this situation. I guess SMC doesn't want to see AB playing for other teams.

If so, do other teams approved this situation. I guess SMC doesn't want to see AB playing for other teams.
    its a concession that nlex will not contend but at the same time.not tank..Dray blatche in pba can also bring fans imo...i think pose as great challenge to.smc team.even for.elim games
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

its going to be the same as the Marcus Douthit process if blatche enters the PBA. but this is moot already since the board has already rejected.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Page 488 of 488 FirstFirst ... 388438478486487488