Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tootch View Post
    age factor maybe? pringle is what 31-32 y/o already and injured, no assurance how his game will be back as soon. northport is doing good as of now without him. maybe because the systems fit well with bolick rather than a iso play of pringle.lol
    Might be. Sometimes this kind of trades work, addition by subtraction. Look at TnT after unloading Romeo, albeit attributable too to Jones and Dickel. Even so, imagine if they still have Romeo.

Bolick made Pringle dispensable. Northport has been cellar dwellers for quite a while now they could really use some changes.
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

• Pringle really? I don't think this trade really helps the Gins.

Comment

• Originally posted by tootch View Post
        age factor maybe? pringle is what 31-32 y/o already and injured, no assurance how his game will be back as soon. northport is doing good as of now without him. maybe because the systems fit well with bolick rather than a iso play of pringle.lol
        is it because he might become a free agent soon? he is 32 already and he will demand maximum.

wow it seems like yesterday there was a mention of ferrer getting traded soon.
        The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
          Pringle really? I don't think this trade really helps the Gins.
          more iso ball, less ball movement

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
            Less touches for their bigmen. Is he even gonna be betted than Sol?

Comment

• My personal top two systems are tnt and blackwater

Comment

• To be fair, Pringle never had the chance to work with marquee bigs before. The closest perhaps is Tautuaa. Now he has this twin towers of Japeth and Greg. Add to that playing under Cone and the most popular ballclub in the land. He might surprise us.
                Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
                  Less workload for brownlee, ginebra is a run and gun team.. and their identity suits pringles game...pringle will just replicate la role, what they will miss is sol's role that they hope jared dillinger can replicate
                  To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                  1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• pringle is ball dominant thats why he’s effective, but with tim cone we will see how he will adjust with the system. DDO fits pringle. but we’ll see with ginebra..
                    LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
                    Morayta

Comment

• Gins need someone to break down the defense. Tenorio ain't getting any younger and Scottie is an off-the-ball player, not a creator.

More PT for Art dela Cruz, Aljon Mariano which seems to be the ones they wanted to develop. Also, for Jared Dillinger.

Comment

• are we going to see a old UST’s kevin ferrer with northport with pido?? i hope his confidence will be back.
                        Morayta

Comment

• Jonathan Grey out for season due to torn patellar tendon. he’s playing well this season. unlucky for northport. but good timing with the arrival of sol and Kevin.
                          Morayta

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                            Less touches for their bigmen. Is he even gonna be betted than Sol?
                            I hope this is sarcastic

Comment

• just woke up from my slumber because of this trade lol

ginebra reportedly wants isaac go and this might have something to do with the offer being made to nlex. any noise from the grapevine about this?

Comment

• win now mentality

this is cone's short term goal,he's probably getting pressured by the management for immediate results.Pringle is 32,so is Aguilar,Dillinger is 35 and dont ask how old Tenorio amd Caguioa are,even Greg is 30+.I dont think theyre planning to built a dynasty with such players.I think the plan is to win this conference or maybe cone is on his way out.
                                "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information