Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
    Just replace coach jestoni.. his decision making is bad
    LOL at Coach Jestoni

Comment

• So hindi na pala sina Kalei Mau and Brandon Jawato.. hope she and Ross produce explosive guards LOL

https://www.spin.ph/life/guide/volle...200309-fbfirst

Comment

• Originally posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
        So hindi na pala sina Kalei Mau and Brandon Jawato.. hope she and Ross produce explosive guards LOL

https://www.spin.ph/life/guide/volle...200309-fbfirst
        Hahaha hahahha noon pa yan.. kaya pala d tumuloy si brandon sa sea.games..LDR kasi hahah
        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
          How come no defensive player of the year? Coach of the year?
          i think those awards are given by the PBA press corps

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
            Hahaha hahahha noon pa yan.. kaya pala d tumuloy si brandon sa sea.games..LDR kasi hahah
            But I heard Jawato is the most energetic player that coach toro has ever coached. Can ross' defensive prowess compete?

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
              Chris Ross should be included again at the 2021 SEA Games roster LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by allmight View Post
                But I heard Jawato is the most energetic player that coach toro has ever coached. Can ross' defensive prowess compete?

The Indonesian Rudy Hatfield in terms of intensity and energy..even Ray Parks had a hard time shaking him off in the ABL

Comment

• Chris Ross is the best defensive guard in our time now.
                  Do you want to save big bucks for a T-shirt👕?Hurry up for our Online Store Promo,Our Volt Design T-shirt has Some Old Stocks T-shirts that are selling for 49 Pesos plus 79 pesos Shipping fee nationwide.🛵COD within Metro Manila is available,Pay 79 pesos shipping fee first on Provincial COD.Order Now!!🥰
                  Buy here👉https://www.pinoyhoopz.com/promo.html

Comment

• jawato and dodo sitepu’s club team almost beaten by UST team B in a scrimmage game last year in indonesia it ended in a tie score. watch the highlights in youtube in rocky padila channel.
                    LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
                    Morayta

Comment

• Originally posted by tootch View Post
                      jawato and dodo sitepu’s club team almost beaten by UST team B in a scrimmage game last year in indonesia it ended in a tie score. watch the highlights in youtube in rocky padila channel.
                      Haha. Gotta check that out. Freaking tie with a team b of a rebuilding college basketball team.

Comment

• Originally posted by allan_373 View Post
                        Chris Ross is the best defensive guard in our time now.
                        He knows how to c**kblock Brandon Jawato.

Comment

• OT but let me just say you take care guys. Emotions are high where I’m at right now as people are practically in house arrest due to the Covid19 pandemic. So this is how a national, total lockdown feels like.
                          Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by NOiNU View Post
                            OT but let me just say you take care guys. Emotions are high where I’m at right now as people are practically in house arrest due to the Covid19 pandemic. So this is how a national, total lockdown feels like.
                            Sorry to hear that bro.

Virus is really affecting worldwide.

To make it connected. Nba suspended season cause of virus!!!!!

Hope pba will not suffer the same fate

Comment

• Originally posted by NOiNU View Post
                              OT but let me just say you take care guys. Emotions are high where I’m at right now as people are practically in house arrest due to the Covid19 pandemic. So this is how a national, total lockdown feels like.
                              take care guys!
                              btw the NBA just suspended its season due to NCOVID

Comment

• WHO just announced this is already pandemic. Hindi na talaga advisable ang sa ngayon ang lumipad ng local at international flights.

Though this is weird to say that this virus isn’t as deadly, right? Anyway, take care everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information