Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
    MVP group now got 2 international Level serviceable bigs in Almazan and Erram. Plus Blatche and Go pkus Edu and Kai we have a good pool of bigs if ever SMC and PBA play hardball..
    unless Almazan revert to his old ways he might be a tradebait for Parks
    I am not a six footer, so I play heavy metal instead...

Comment

• Originally posted by beansent View Post
      unless Almazan revert to his old ways he might be a tradebait for Parks
      There is a paradigm shift on players mentality theses days. They seem try to project some kind of a control. May be it's a millennial thing. Hopefully, a positive development.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alcan View Post
        There is a paradigm shift on players mentality theses days. They seem try to project some kind of a control. May be it's a millennial thing. Hopefully, a positive development.
        there could be many things that lead to the issue between caloy and raymond that we dont know. but i do hope he gets his shit straight for his own good.
        The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
          there could be many things that lead to the issue between caloy and raymond that we dont know. but i do hope he gets his shit straight for his own good.
          he is a known pasaway during his letran days before he got his act together.
          he seemed under control when yeng was ROS' coach and became pasaway again when caloy handled the team.

It seems a strict coach is the ideal coach for him and I don't think he would want to mess with black.
          I am not a six footer, so I play heavy metal instead...

Comment

• I know its new era but you can only go three way with Norman marlou aquino who was well used by Norman or become an omanzie rodriguez. Hopefully he can be the third one, yves dignadice..
            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Slaughter looked very slim and fit today
              "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
                Slaughter looked very slim and fit today
                He looks like had lost around 20-30lbs and fast enough during PNR. The long break did wonders foe him. Hope if gets a call up for Fiba World Cup...

Comment

• Slaughter looking nice frfr

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                    He looks like had lost around 20-30lbs and fast enough during PNR. The long break did wonders foe him. Hope if gets a call up for Fiba World Cup...
                    you just want him to be healthy first, theres no issue how good greg is when healthy
                    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                      you just want him to be healthy first, theres no issue how good greg is when healthy
                      He was actually doing great in 2014-2015 season before those series of injuries...

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
                        Slaughter looked very slim and fit today
                        He must have shed around 30 lbs.

Hope Paul Lee & Belga get envy by that.
                        "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• CTTO
                          "TnT offering Troy Rosorio in any package deal for Jericho Cruz."
                          Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                            CTTO
                            "TnT offering Troy Rosorio in any package deal for Jericho Cruz."
                            wtf? this real?

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
                              He must have shed around 30 lbs.

Hope Paul Lee & Belga get envy by that.
                              25 lbs in one month. I wish I could do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by k3ttch View Post
                                25 lbs in one month. I wish I could do that.

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/g...e_featured_big
                                Speaks a lot of dedication and discipline in losing 25lbs in a month. As I what I have been saying before, Slaughter is one of those diligent guys who dedicate himself to conditioning during off season instead of going on vacation. Its just that injuries has hampered his career. I wont be surprise if he will have a Reavis or Taulava like longevity with his dedication...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information