Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaulLee3 View Post
    I wish we go back to normal. 2 summers league were cancelled because of these pandemic.
    All because of a Bat!..

Comment

• IATF wants another Bubble?

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/p...210428-fbfirst

THE PBA will not issue any statement, for now, on what transpired in its meeting with top officials of the Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) at Malacañang on Wednesday.

PBA commissioner Willie Marcial and Barangay Ginebra governor Alfrancis Chua sat down with Senator Bong Go and Executive Secretary Salvador Medialdea to discuss how the league can hold its 2021 season amid the alarming number of cases of COVID-19 in Metro Manila and neighboring areas.

Marcial said he can't disclose the result of the IATF meeting until he has informed the PBA board about what was agreed upon.

“Kailangan muna kausapin ang board of governors after our meeting,” said Marcial prior to the crucial meeting with the IATF.

Comment

• As long the vaccines come from the private sector then it should be no problem if PBA players get vaccinated. My issue will be if the government is the one that provides.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post
          As long the vaccines come from the private sector then it should be no problem if PBA players get vaccinated. My issue will be if the government is the one that provides.
          Yes, why the players wive belong to a3 person with comorbidities and parents which are seniors are included within the iatf guidelines, its the players that will not receive vaccine,thats why bubble setup at first is enough
          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Given the uncertainty of the times and also the uncertainty of an impof having an import conference. PBA should do a long conference. Go on a double round Robin conference, If they go in a bubble, play everyday again to manage costs, then have a break after the first round. If there is an available vaccine, they can do the home arena structure the rest of the season

Comment

• Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
              Given the uncertainty of the times and also the uncertainty of an impof having an import conference. PBA should do a long conference. Go on a double round Robin conference, If they go in a bubble, play everyday again to manage costs, then have a break after the first round. If there is an available vaccine, they can do the home arena structure the rest of the season
              How about those Fil-Ams that didn't get to join this year's draft? Have most of them gone back to the states? If not, maybe PBA could invite them to play as heritage imports. They could do the same with the FSAs. These 2 groups of PBA-ineligibles could've formed a huge talent pool and be drafted/contracted by PBA teams. Of course, this is just a one-time event due to the uncertainty of times. The Fil-Ams could still apply in the future drafts.

Comment

• ooops, no PBA for a while i guess

JUST IN: Government told PBA that number of COVID-19 cases need to drop before it is allowed to play. | via ESPN5's Philip Matel

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
                  ooops, no PBA for a while i guess

JUST IN: Government told PBA that number of COVID-19 cases need to drop before it is allowed to play. | via ESPN5's Philip Matel
                  PBA reinforcements for OQT and/or asia cup coming now...lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
                    ooops, no PBA for a while i guess

Lol. So no Gilas vs Pba Tuneups

Comment

• 1 week break in between conferences

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/p...20210430-fbnew

Comment

• Originally posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
                        1 week break in between conferences

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/p...20210430-fbnew
                        I still hope the second conference could still be changed to Commissioners' Cup. Ginebra won't have a problem against taller imports, considering that Stand plays well in international games, even against taller competition.

I also hope the two-conference format stays for good.

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post
                          I still hope the second conference could still be changed to Commissioners' Cup. Ginebra won't have a problem against taller imports, considering that Stand plays well in international games, even against taller competition.

I also hope the two-conference format stays for good.
                          Just do a double round Robin all Filipino with games played everyday or atleast 5 days a week, the pba is not competing with any other entertainment production or basketball leagues, they should take advantage of this and play everyday. Time slots on tv5 and scheduling with arenas won't be a problem

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/jonastsin...336795651?s=19

Jonas Terrado
                            @jonastsinelas
                            ·
                            18m
                            PBA teams will be allowed by Batangas City to hold practices in the city pending protocols and approval of concerned agencies
                            @mbsportsonline
                            Jonas Terrado
                            @jonastsinelas
                            ·
                            17m
                            The provincial capital of Batangas is under GCQ, which allows practices that are divided into groups. The PBA has made an appeal to the IATF for 5-on-5 scrimmages to be allowed in areas below MECQ (GCQ and MGCQ)
                            Jonas Terrado
                            @jonastsinelas
                            ·
                            16m
                            5-on-5 scrimmages are only allowed in MGCQ areas

Comment

• snow bomb alert:

One star disgruntled at his team, might opt to just go back to the States if he can’t be traded.

Clue: no answer is wrong, everything’s gonna be just right.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information