Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Money View Post
    I'm smelling a Nick Demusis pick in the 2nd round. Just kidding. Yup. Gavina is a good coach. I wonder who will he pick in the draft.
    If Brickman gets his papers, it will be either Brickman or Williams and that's not a bad start.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
      sayang the current and next generation Ayalas are not basketball fans like their sciom Jaime , they have the coffers to match the empires, same with the next gen Uytengsus
      Is it Don Jaime or Jaime Augusto?

I'm not sure how interested the Ayalas are in volleyball but for some reason, they have a team in the Volleyball League - the Generika team.

Comment

I hope our oligarchs would consider joining the league after this pandemic induced economic crisis, its boring to watch a two horse race
        There would have to be massive changes in the PBA for this to happen like banning or limiting sister teams.

The PBA nowadays looks like a 3 team league with farms teams placed in the pros instead of the D League.

Comment

• Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
          If Brickman gets his papers, it will be either Brickman or Williams and that's not a bad start.
          Adding Brick or Williams is definitely a huge upgrade for them over their starting point guard Rosales.

So the Guinto trade was Coach Gavina's plan all along. Naging front na lang si Coach Caloy

Comment

I hope our oligarchs would consider joining the league after this pandemic induced economic crisis, its boring to watch a two horse race
            Its not naman a "two horse race" bro. Its still a multiple horse race with one horse towing nothing & the rest of the other horses towing a large metal ball each.
            "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
              Its not naman a "two horse race" bro. Its still a multiple horse race with one horse towing nothing & the rest of the other horses towing a large metal ball each.
              Are the 2 racehorses names Ginebra and SMB?

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                Lmao. It is both funny and hurtful for me aa Ginebra Fan.

But it is true. Ginebra and SMB are way above talent level compared to their peers.

Mahina pa ang TNT. That is only a Parks and a little of Pogoy team. Castro regressing.

Maybe even Magnolia is stronger than TNT.

And we know Magnolia is 2x weaker than Ginebra and SMB

Comment

actually when i said 2 horse race, its MVP and SMC hehe,

Comment

Its as if MVP teams & all the other teams have a real fighting chance now for a PBA championship. The truth is, its an all SMC teams show right now.

As I've said, "Its still a multiple horse race with one horse (SMC group) towing nothing & the rest of the other horses towing a large metal ball each".
                    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

TBH I don' think TNT, the other empire's premiere team can really compete with SMB or Ginebra talent wise. They might make it to the finals but they're too top heavy and shallow to win. The top 4 teams in the PBA might be SMB, Ginebra, Magnolia and TNT in that order. Ah but yes beyond the 2 empires the other teams are just saling pusa.

Comment

TBH I don' think TNT, the other empire's premiere team can really compete with SMB or Ginebra talent wise. They might make it to the finals but they're too top heavy and shallow to win. The top 4 teams in the PBA might be SMB, Ginebra, Magnolia and TNT in that order. Ah but yes beyond the 2 empires the other teams are just saling pusa.
                        I will even say Phoenix could have and can beat TNT.

But they traded Calvin for Manuel, Banchero and 6th Pick.

But Ginebra and SMB at top is no question.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
                          I will even say Phoenix could have and can beat TNT.

But they traded Calvin for Manuel, Banchero and 6th Pick.

But Ginebra and SMB at top is no question.
                          TnT just lack that one consistent big man, Erram and Troy just seem to disappear during big games.

Comment

• From Snow Badiday:

https://snowbadua.ph/?status%2F76-76-1614670614

TRADE UPDATE:

The trade that will send CHRISTIAN STANDHARDINGER to Brgy. Ginebra for GREG SLAUGHTER is now reportedly undergoing revision.

Kuliglig told me that JERRICK BALANZA is reportedly being added into the mix.

When will this trade happen? I dont know.

Depende kung kelan nila ipapasa pero Ginebra will resume training camp tomorrow.

STAND needs to familiarize himself with the complex system of coach TIM CONE.

One of the reasons why his supposed transfer straight from SAN MIGUEL was temporarily put on hold last year.

Comment

• Cstand To Ginebra will happen.

Cstand Japeth Big Man Combo is your Dream Bigs Duo in Pba.

They are the tow most versatile Bigs in the league. AS MUCH AS DOMINANT JUNMAR IS, HE IS NOT VERSATILE.

Coach Tim's Improved Triangle offense will benefit them.

Comment

• So if Greg Slaughter & Jerick Balanza go to Northport, Greg would then be headed to SMB, right? Makes me wonder who would SMB give up for Slaughter. A 40-year old Arwind Santos plus either a Zamar or a Gamalinda?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information