Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
    can he and Castro co-exist? hmm
    surely.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by deviant View Post
      if it push thru will a cj and romeo co-exist in that backcourt?
      now yes. romeo has changed his ways since joining SMB.
      The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

can he and Castro co-exist? hmm
        perez might learn the side bettings of castro
        Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• SMB sends Kelly Nabong to Northport in exchange for Russel Escoto. Source: Spin.ph
          “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
          -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

As per Snow Badua's kuligligs

Yolanda (Arwind Santos) and Bernard Hopkins (Nabong?) for the Predator (CJ Perez)...

I think Ronald Tubid is "Bernard Hopkins". Because Tubid threw the very 1st punch of the melee.

Tubid teamed up with Santos versus Wells and Nabong in the fight.

Comment

• TRADE PASABOG! Si Kelly Nabong pala! Nabong Balik Northport! Si Escoto naman ang mapupunta si SMB! Sino ang panalo? Watch niyo dito -

Comment

As per Snow Badua's kuligligs

Yolanda (Arwind Santos) and Bernard Hopkins (Nabong?) for the Predator (CJ Perez)...
                Talagang pinu-push ni Snowie yung nickname na "Predator"?

In today's term, and very much so in this parts of the world, it has a negative connotation attached to it. Synonymous to sex offenders or worse, pedos.

Comment

• The 26-year-old son of Ramon Ang, president of San Miguel Corp., is in a critical condition and was taken to the hospital on Sunday.

could this be related to Snow's rumors??
                  -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• seriously meralco should trade Newsome and Jackson for CJ Perez.

Comment

• as per PBA's official FB

TRADE 🚨

a) TNT KaTropa - acquired the rights to Ed Daquioag.

b) Rain or Shine Elastopainters - acquired the rights to TNT's second round draft picks in 2020, 2021 (Northport) and 2022 (SMB).

is TNT creating a security guard agency??

Comment

• TNT acquires Ed Daquioag. ROS receives 2nd round picks for 2020, 2021 and 2022.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                          seriously meralco should trade Newsome and Jackson for CJ Perez.
                          Agree. Newsome, Jackson plus 1st round pick for CJ Perez.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                            Agree. Newsome, Jackson plus 1st round pick for CJ Perez.
                            Fair trade, but will SMB allow Perez to go to the rival camp?
                            -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• Originally posted by mangangalakal View Post
                              Fair trade, but will SMB allow Perez to go to the rival camp?
                              huh? perez is now with smb? last time i checked he is still with columbia. why would smb have a say on that? is it because of the rumours? lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                                huh? perez is now with smb? last time i checked he is still with columbia. why would smb have a say on that? is it because of the rumours? lol.
                                lol don't play dumb with me friend..
                                -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information