Page 761 of 768 FirstFirst ... 261661711751759760761762763 ... LastLast
Results 15,201 to 15,220 of 15348

Thread: Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

Enciso for McCarthy trade just happened.

Quote Originally Posted by unstopaball12 View Post
    Enciso for McCarthy trade just happened.
    Liked this trade honestly.

Baser seems to be the point guard of the future for BW. Hiope he could just move on and play consistently alongside Rashawn.

Meanwhile, Enciso - Munzon backcourt would be lit as well.

Win win for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    Liked this trade honestly.

Baser seems to be the point guard of the future for BW. Hiope he could just move on and play consistently alongside Rashawn.

Meanwhile, Enciso - Munzon backcourt would be lit as well.

Win win for me.
    its amazing how they can do good trades for bottom teams.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by IPC View Post
    I'm wondering, though, Bolick's contract was for two years. It should have expired last year if that's the case.
    i think there was an adjustment due to the pandemic. for those who expired this year i think it was auto extended up to december this year if im not mistaken.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    its amazing how they can do good trades for bottom teams.
    Enciso will probably go to Ginebra while McCarthy to NLEX... Ginebra badly needs perimeter shooter guard, As LA reaching his limit, While NLEX needs Alas back up guard, As Kiefer already in Japan..

From PBA Insider: https://twitter.com/PBAinsider/statu...586582020?s=19

"PBA second conference tentatively to begin second week of November.

6'5 height limit for imports."

Are they serious? Not every PBA team can afford to have a smaller import, unless if they have a great small-ball team.

Plus, I think we'll need our bigs to have more reps at the 4. A smaller import will get our bigs too used to playing 5.

Are they serious? Not every PBA team can afford to have a smaller import, unless if they have a great small-ball team.

Plus, I think we'll need our bigs to have more reps at the 4. A smaller import will get our bigs too used to playing 5.
    It make sense if you have a monopoly of decent bigmen in the league.. so the height limit greatly favors the SMC group.

Paliga talaga ni Boss A.

Are protocols here safe for foreign imports? malabo ata to....

Quote Originally Posted by robert0326 View Post
    Are protocols here safe for foreign imports? malabo ata to....
    if its for income mas maluwg pa nga sa us..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    if its for income mas maluwg pa nga sa us..
    This is hard for most of the teams.. Especially with compressed schedule and availability.. This is not pre-pandemic era that teams can change players anytime w/o restrictions.. teams should have atleast 1 original import and another atleast 2 back up imports in case that the original import is bust, have injured or have taken into health and safety protocols... mas magastos compare in pre-pandemic times.. Can other teams compensate this?

PBA is a hopeless case. Nothing we can do about them. They are still living in their own bubble, literally and figuratively.
    “Nag-a-adjust pa rin si Roosevelt Adams sa sistema ng basketball sa PBA, yung physicality. Siguro kailangan magpalapad siya. Minsan nahihiya pang tumira, e.” - John Cardel

So they are indeed serious of bringing in Justin Brownlee. this was also a rumor of Snow i think before.

Hope it does work out with all the protocols and stuff.

Dapat kunin ng mga teams is yung subok na nila. Question is the availability of the imports given most of the leagues abroad have already started, i think.

So they are indeed serious of bringing in Justin Brownlee. this was also a rumor of Snow i think before.

Hope it does work out with all the protocols and stuff.

Dapat kunin ng mga teams is yung subok na nila. Question is the availability of the imports given most of the leagues abroad have already started, i think.
    B.League, KBL, NBL, CBA, P.League and T1 League are all starting their season. It should be unli-height since it will be hard to find imports that will meet the criteria with many Asian leagues will start this October or November.
    “Nag-a-adjust pa rin si Roosevelt Adams sa sistema ng basketball sa PBA, yung physicality. Siguro kailangan magpalapad siya. Minsan nahihiya pang tumira, e.” - John Cardel

Quote Originally Posted by ja.he View Post
    B.League, KBL, NBL, CBA, P.League and T1 League are all starting their season. It should be unli-height since it will be hard to find imports that will meet the criteria with many Asian leagues will start this October or November.
    And they need to bring atleast 3 imports altogether. (1 original import and atleast 2 substitution imports). This is new normal.. foreign players need to be quarantine before arriving here.. If they change their import due to various reasons that i mentioned in previous post, They need to bring them faster because of compressed schedule.. Also the question is Gilas team will join? I hope they will.. Still a good tune up preparation for Gilas in future tournaments...

Rich teams bring 3 backup ah imports.. this imports are talented naman so they stick with this guys thru thick and thin..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

lol wtf. anyway tentative pa naman.

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    Rich teams bring 3 backup ah imports.. this imports are talented naman so they stick with this guys thru thick and thin..
    But in case of injuries or health and safety protocols, That could be huge, Especially those American guys that we all know always want to have some fun here.. In US, The protocols are already loose, Halos back to normal na sa US, Mabibigla yan sila dito once they come here.. Will the visitors can adjust here? It will be a big test to the management position of each team to handle them.. Swerte nila if their import have a good attitude.. Paano kung topakin?

Someone should get this dude. Excellent shooter but I believe that he will not make the cut for the Atlanta Hawks. Pwede ito sa ROS.

Quote Originally Posted by ja.he View Post
    Someone should get this dude. Excellent shooter but I believe that he will not make the cut for the Atlanta Hawks. Pwede ito sa ROS.

Jaworski. baka may Filipino lineage. kidding aside.

Sure pa lang naman ata si Brownlee. Durham is currently playing and under contract overseas, right?

Jaworski. baka may Filipino lineage. kidding aside.

Sure pa lang naman ata si Brownlee. Durham is currently playing and under contract overseas, right?
    Allen Durham is currently playing for the Ryukyu Golden Kings. Watched it yesterday. There is no way Meralco can get him from Japan.

Page 761 of 768 FirstFirst ... 261661711751759760761762763 ... LastLast