Page 491 of 502 FirstFirst ... 391441481489490491492493501 ... LastLast
Results 9,801 to 9,820 of 10033

Thread: Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    Nah.. after 1 year , MVP teams and SMC teams will make a bidding on Parks jr. Best offer wins.. by the way his ninong is coaching Meralco..
    he maybe a star in ABL but hey Leo Avenido is also a star there but look at how he fared in PBA.
    Expectations were high with Mac Belo in his rookie year and look at how he turned out now.
    We will see how will BRP fare after his 1st year.
    If he turned out good as advertised, someone will reactivate Larry Rodriguez and will trade him to BW for BRP, of course BW will not hesitate. as LRod is the ultimate trade bait.
    I am not a six footer, so I play heavy metal instead...

Quote Originally Posted by beansent View Post
    he maybe a star in ABL but hey Leo Avenido is also a star there but look at how he fared in PBA.
    Expectations were high with Mac Belo in his rookie year and look at how he turned out now.
    We will see how will BRP fare after his 1st year.
    If he turned out good as advertised, someone will reactivate Larry Rodriguez and will trade him to BW for BRP, of course BW will not hesitate. as LRod is the ultimate trade bait.
    Leo avenido will get the same numbers if he would have the same minutes and touches of a freaking Gary David..look at Paul Zamar in BW in good minutes
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

I have a good feeling parks will make believers of us. Im not a fan, but i'm curious of his potential. A wing playmaker of his size is rare in philippine basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by lurklurk View Post
    I have a good feeling parks will make believers of us. Im not a fan, but i'm curious of his potential. A wing playmaker of his size is rare in philippine basketball.
    been doing things an average non basketball playing fan cannot see..

Quote Originally Posted by Alcan View Post
    Whether he is a game changer, is still remains to be seen. CJ Perez has shown that he is a superstar material and proved his worth as the top pick. Rayray on the other hand, still an unproven PBA talent as of the moment. I am actually excited to see him play and see if he is good as advertised. If he is, then I welcome his boldness in becoming an agent of change for the players. I really wish him success.

Rayray is a certified ASEAN superstar. If the PBA will be planning an out of the country game specifically in the SEA region and he succeeded in becoming a PBA star, he will most likely draw fans to the venue. It is a win-win situation for everyone including the PBA team he is playing on especially if it has a market on the country they would playing.
    Personally I dont see any advantage of Perez over Parks. Parks is taller, bigger, almost of equal athleticism, better shooter and better defender. The only knock on Parks is his disappearing act in the clutch..Givennthe equal PT and opportunity at Blackwater as Perez in Columbian, Parks will approximate Perez stats if not better...

I agree , a trio of belo , parks and maliksi at forwards then add a tall import plus the italian kid would be an exciting 1st five for BW come next conf.

http://tv5.espn.com/basketball/pba/s...ot-here-savior

so parks signed only for two conference. maybe he will use the third conference as a resting period.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Blackwater is a farm team. Parks will not stay for long.

2 conference deal na lang, since patapos na philippine cup. He will play 2nd and 3rd conf. Parks def won't stay with BWE.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    http://tv5.espn.com/basketball/pba/s...ot-here-savior

so parks signed only for two conference. maybe he will use the third conference as a resting period.
    for comm and governors cup only..

i think the concept is to just honor the fact that BWE has parks's draft rights. His real intent is to enter free agency and choose where/how much he will play for.

For one, I am glad parks is moving in this direction, as 1 possible endgame for this is the development of real free agency in the PBA. Obviously this is a lot of steps pa down the road, and hopefully parks can also be the right person to lead this process.

Quote Originally Posted by lurklurk View Post
    i think the concept is to just honor the fact that BWE has parks's draft rights. His real intent is to enter free agency and choose where/how much he will play for.

For one, I am glad parks is moving in this direction, as 1 possible endgame for this is the development of real free agency in the PBA. Obviously this is a lot of steps pa down the road, and hopefully parks can also be the right person to lead this process.
    Right on point. Let's just hope that the PBA will see this development as progressive, while our up and coming stars should compliment this with stellar performances and give us fans a reason to pay for quality entertainment.

I would love to see our players scoring 50 points along with more Japeth Aguilar dunks and great crossovers like Romeo.

RIP SHERYL REYES player agent

almazan traded to meralco for 2020 and 2021 first round pick.
    not bad actually. there are good big men in the next draft.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

And ROS disposes a recalcitrant, high-paid center effectively lowering their payroll by at least P420k. They also bring in two young bloods in the next 2 years with a collective salary still lower than Almazan's. ROS remains a young team who'll replace the likes of Gabe, Yap, Beau, etc. and join Torres, Dacquioag, Nambatac, Mocon, Ahanmisi, Rosales and Alejandro in their core for the next couple of seasons.

Meralco beefs up their interior significantly with Almazan's presence - a weak area that's been hurting the Bolts for a long time already. They didn't lose anyone as well, which means they retain a core of Almazan, Hodge, Dillinger, Amer and Newsome - quite competitive.

ros always get the best value in tradrs with mvp teams they got the no. 2 pick of meralco back then for jericho cruz they got onwubere torres and a frp and now for a disgruntled player they got two .

Good trade for ROS. Almazan might be one of the better bigmen in the league but he's a headcase.

ROS gunning for Go and/or Rike?

MVP group now got 2 international Level serviceable bigs in Almazan and Erram. Plus Blatche and Go pkus Edu and Kai we have a good pool of bigs if ever SMC and PBA play hardball..

MVP group now got 2 international Level serviceable bigs in Almazan and Erram. Plus Blatche and Go pkus Edu and Kai we have a good pool of bigs if ever SMC and PBA play hardball..

Page 491 of 502 FirstFirst ... 391441481489490491492493501 ... LastLast