Page 735 of 755 FirstFirst ... 235635685725733734735736737745 ... LastLast
Results 14,681 to 14,700 of 15083

Thread: Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

  1. #14681
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    7,057
    Country: Saudi Arabia

    Default

    @unstopbble.. No.. they can do closed circuit set up in cities like Baguio, Cebu or even Boracay..

  2. #14682
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    893
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robert0326 View Post
    @unstopbble.. No.. they can do closed circuit set up in cities like Baguio, Cebu or even Boracay..
    You haven't read ANY of the news regarding this. Have you? Dakdak ka nanaman ng dakdak eh.

    The PBA has held out any possibilities of conducting another bubble due to budget constraints.

    CLOSED CIRCUIT? CEBU? BAGUIO? Hibang ka ba?? Closed circuit is for the nearer places like Metro Manila and Calabarzon. Gusto mo mag uwian from Boracay to Manila??? Eh lugi na lugi na lalo teams nun. Parang sinasabi mo na closed circuit is conducting another bubble with the cities that you have mentioned.

    Basa basa din tsaka Reading Comprehension

  3. #14683
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robert0326 View Post
    @unstopbble.. No.. they can do closed circuit set up in cities like Baguio, Cebu or even Boracay..
    Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    You haven't read ANY of the news regarding this. Have you? Dakdak ka nanaman ng dakdak eh.

    The PBA has held out any possibilities of conducting another bubble due to budget constraints.

    CLOSED CIRCUIT? CEBU? BAGUIO? Hibang ka ba?? Closed circuit is for the nearer places like Metro Manila and Calabarzon. Gusto mo mag uwian from Boracay to Manila??? Eh lugi na lugi na lalo teams nun. Parang sinasabi mo na closed circuit is conducting another bubble with the cities that you have mentioned.

    Basa basa din tsaka Reading Comprehension
    plus that would endanger the population outside NCR plus, imagine pba players and their crew going in and out of metro manila and cebu/baguio, the pba entourage can become super spreaders, and this is costly too, specially with travel restrictions still in place for some areas.
    #GoUSTe, #AnimoLaSalle #PadayonUP

  4. #14684
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    7,057
    Country: Saudi Arabia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    You haven't read ANY of the news regarding this. Have you? Dakdak ka nanaman ng dakdak eh.

    The PBA has held out any possibilities of conducting another bubble due to budget constraints.

    CLOSED CIRCUIT? CEBU? BAGUIO? Hibang ka ba?? Closed circuit is for the nearer places like Metro Manila and Calabarzon. Gusto mo mag uwian from Boracay to Manila??? Eh lugi na lugi na lalo teams nun. Parang sinasabi mo na closed circuit is conducting another bubble with the cities that you have mentioned.

    Basa basa din tsaka Reading Comprehension
    That is suggestion lang.. di naman sila uwian.. they will go to the nearest accomodation/hotel for that.. that is not as pure bubble setting na lahat halos naka bubble.. euroleague did that, even NBA.. eh some other players are far in their respective home address.. lahat ng bahay ngaun they need to spend a lot.. and they will still insisting manila? Good luck with that.. manila cities are one of the worst in terms of covid cases.. I will not expect this one to go MGCQ until next year.. mahina lang kukote ni kume marcial.. Kung si eala Yan for sure he already find solution for this.. baka nakapag start na sila...

  5. #14685
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,177

    Default

    i hope the PBA does not count Mikey Williams' TLC stint as ligang labas or another kiefer incident as it happenned months before he signed his TNT contract, though knowing the league being vindictive and possessive, who knows


    https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/t...210616-fbfirst
    #GoUSTe, #AnimoLaSalle #PadayonUP

  6. #14686
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robert0326 View Post
    That is suggestion lang.. di naman sila uwian.. they will go to the nearest accomodation/hotel for that.. that is not as pure bubble setting na lahat halos naka bubble.. euroleague did that, even NBA.. eh some other players are far in their respective home address.. lahat ng bahay ngaun they need to spend a lot.. and they will still insisting manila? Good luck with that.. manila cities are one of the worst in terms of covid cases.. I will not expect this one to go MGCQ until next year.. mahina lang kukote ni kume marcial.. Kung si eala Yan for sure he already find solution for this.. baka nakapag start na sila...
    Then what's the difference between that and a bubble format? Lol

    With MM still not downgraded to full GCQ only, mukha may delay again. Just ditch am import conference and do a double round Robin all Filipino Cup with 5 playing dates(Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday) and triple headers on sunday

  7. #14687
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    893
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unstopaball12 View Post
    Then what's the difference between that and a bubble format? Lol

    With MM still not downgraded to full GCQ only, mukha may delay again. Just ditch am import conference and do a double round Robin all Filipino Cup with 5 playing dates(Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday) and triple headers on sunday
    Exactly. Hahahaha parang bubble rin yung sinusuggest nya hindi closed circuit. Gulo talaga utak nitong robert na to dakdak ng dakdak.

  8. #14688
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,177

    Default

    in other news:

    Scottie Thompson and Pau Fajardo split after trending wedding proposal

    "Ako yung dahilan bakit kami naghiwalay, nagkamali ako, magpapakalalaki ako tanggapin ko lahat ng ibabato ninyo sakin na masasakit na salita ."

    -frok college to pros, scottie just proved that he is better than Jio on all aspects, tsk another relationship wrecked because of the bubble.i guess
    Last edited by CoJ; 06-21-2021 at 08:08 AM.
    #GoUSTe, #AnimoLaSalle #PadayonUP

  9. #14689
    Senior Member reamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    24,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoJ View Post
    in other news:

    Scottie Thompson and Pau Fajardo split after trending wedding proposal

    "Ako yung dahilan bakit kami naghiwalay, nagkamali ako, magpapakalalaki ako tanggapin ko lahat ng ibabato ninyo sakin na masasakit na salita ."

    -frok college to pros, scottie just proved that he is better than Jio on all aspects, tsk another relationship wrecked because of the bubble.i guess
    The new girl iskati had has businesses in Pampanga. Way to iae your mind before heart.

    Now I know why pba cant go bubble..mukhang tama nga ang kataga ni Joe Lipa..nasa amateur ang pag asa ng Phil. Basketball... but may dagdag ako depende sa talent ng amateur that time..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

  10. #14690
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    The new girl iskati had has businesses in Pampanga. Way to iae your mind before heart.

    Now I know why pba cant go bubble..mukhang tama nga ang kataga ni Joe Lipa..nasa amateur ang pag asa ng Phil. Basketball... but may dagdag ako depende sa talent ng amateur that time..
    rumor has it that Scottie got the girl pregnant (a tiktok influencer from pampanga) during the pba bubble,hence the abrupt breakup with pau fajardo, who he proposed to last new year, and secret marriage with the influencer last week

    PBA WAGS will obviously not want another bubble, that bubble is a home wrecker
    #GoUSTe, #AnimoLaSalle #PadayonUP

  11. #14691
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    If he indeed got her pregnant, this would most likely mean during the playoffs as the players get their own rooms as teams depart.

    I thought bubble rules was no guests whatsoever lol. Pba is lucky it only has snow badua as tabloid. If this was in the states, a lot of news sites would be on this case similar to the attention danuel house got for bring a girl to his room

  12. #14692
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unstopaball12 View Post
    If he indeed got her pregnant, this would most likely mean during the playoffs as the players get their own rooms as teams depart.

    I thought bubble rules was no guests whatsoever lol. Pba is lucky it only has snow badua as tabloid. If this was in the states, a lot of news sites would be on this case similar to the attention danuel house got for bring a girl to his room
    now I wonder if BGSM will trade Scottie since this issue will be a distraction to the team, though not yet on the level of Jio's case, well, that's unless Scottie's ex or someone would leak photos and videos.
    Damn, Danuel House's urges cost the Rockets a game or two (thoug h the Rockes are by no means moving forward to the Conf. Finals against the Lakers
    Last edited by CoJ; 06-21-2021 at 03:40 PM.
    #GoUSTe, #AnimoLaSalle #PadayonUP

  13. #14693
    Senior Member hmbopbaduwap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,527
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoJ View Post
    now I wonder if BGSM will trade Scottie since this issue will a distraction to the team, though not yet on the level of Jio's case, well, that's unless Scottie's ex or someone would leak photos and videos.
    Damn, Danuel House's urges cost the Rockets a game or two (thoug h the Rockes are by no means moving forward to the Conf. Finals against the Lakers
    And now Ginebra fans on twitter and fb wants him out, kahit si Lervin Florez na lang daw kapalit Lol

  14. #14694
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,494
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unstopaball12 View Post
    If he indeed got her pregnant, this would most likely mean during the playoffs as the players get their own rooms as teams depart.

    I thought bubble rules was no guests whatsoever lol. Pba is lucky it only has snow badua as tabloid. If this was in the states, a lot of news sites would be on this case similar to the attention danuel house got for bring a girl to his room
    Never trust people saying the bubble is 100% barred towards all guests...there's even rumors of Lebron making his th0ts sign an NDA (even before the bubble)...there's a reason Lebron got his own suite in the Disney bubble...pareho lang yan sa PBA bubble...pag nahuli ang isa only means there's more na hindi nakita...

    Athletes will always find women to do, ganun lang yun. The women themselves make it a point to bag a famous athlete, it basically ensures their future...as if we're new to this racket.

  15. #14695
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    7,057
    Country: Saudi Arabia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoJ View Post
    rumor has it that Scottie got the girl pregnant (a tiktok influencer from pampanga) during the pba bubble,hence the abrupt breakup with pau fajardo, who he proposed to last new year, and secret marriage with the influencer last week

    PBA WAGS will obviously not want another bubble, that bubble is a home wrecker
    Buti nalang Kiefer didn't do this.. He's loyal to his GF.. Salute to Kiefer... hehehehehehehehe!!!

  16. #14696
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    7,057
    Country: Saudi Arabia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasper222 View Post
    Never trust people saying the bubble is 100% barred towards all guests...there's even rumors of Lebron making his th0ts sign an NDA (even before the bubble)...there's a reason Lebron got his own suite in the Disney bubble...pareho lang yan sa PBA bubble...pag nahuli ang isa only means there's more na hindi nakita...

    Athletes will always find women to do, ganun lang yun. The women themselves make it a point to bag a famous athlete, it basically ensures their future...as if we're new to this racket.
    The same way Japanese players did last 2018 Asian Games.. When it was leaked then all of suddenly, They were kick out of the team becaus of that...

  17. #14697
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    893
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoJ View Post
    rumor has it that Scottie got the girl pregnant (a tiktok influencer from pampanga) during the pba bubble,hence the abrupt breakup with pau fajardo, who he proposed to last new year, and secret marriage with the influencer last week


    PBA WAGS will obviously not want another bubble, that bubble is a home wrecker
    I'm really really curious. How come he impregnated the girl during the bubble where people could not go in and out of it?

    Maybe he met the girl thru social media during the bubble out of boredom.

    There were also screenshots circulating in FB where Scottie allegedly has a tinder account and was verified. So i think that was the clinching evidence.

    The wedding was early June btw. Which was approx. 2 to 3 weeks ago.

  18. #14698
    Senior Member IPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    3,505
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoJ View Post
    now I wonder if BGSM will trade Scottie since this issue will be a distraction to the team, though not yet on the level of Jio's case, well, that's unless Scottie's ex or someone would leak photos and videos.
    Damn, Danuel House's urges cost the Rockets a game or two (thoug h the Rockes are by no means moving forward to the Conf. Finals against the Lakers
    Quote Originally Posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
    And now Ginebra fans on twitter and fb wants him out, kahit si Lervin Florez na lang daw kapalit Lol
    Scottie's the new face of the franchise. That trade, if it happens, might be a franchise-defining move. If ever, trade him for PICKS so Ginebra can get a new franchise player.

    There are a few fans congratulating Scottie, and saying 'basketball na lang,' around those lines. Personally, I'll still support him as a Ginebra player, but honestly, I don't know if he's my favorite player anymore.

    Man, that cheating is gonna be an issue if SMC doesn't handle it.

  19. #14699
    Senior Member Dotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IPC View Post
    Scottie's the new face of the franchise. That trade, if it happens, might be a franchise-defining move. If ever, trade him for PICKS so Ginebra can get a new franchise player.

    There are a few fans congratulating Scottie, and saying 'basketball na lang,' around those lines. Personally, I'll still support him as a Ginebra player, but honestly, I don't know if he's my favorite player anymore.

    Man, that cheating is gonna be an issue if SMC doesn't handle it.
    Mehhh...who's going to reprimand him? Alfrancis Chua? Abby Poblador said hi, greek style.

  20. #14700
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    I'm really really curious. How come he impregnated the girl during the bubble where people could not go in and out of it?

    Maybe he met the girl thru social media during the bubble out of boredom.

    There were also screenshots circulating in FB where Scottie allegedly has a tinder account and was verified. So i think that was the clinching evidence.

    The wedding was early June btw. Which was approx. 2 to 3 weeks ago.
    thanks for the fact check, well these are athletes in the peak of their physical conditioning which entails high libido, they'll find ways to get sex, plus the girl is from the area anyway, saw pictures of the wedding as leaked by Snow Badua (what an @ss), girl does indeed look pregnant
    #GoUSTe, #AnimoLaSalle #PadayonUP

Page 735 of 755 FirstFirst ... 235635685725733734735736737745 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •