Edgar Sosa fracture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edgar Sosa fracture

I'm sorry for this player, its very very sad what I saw, I feel bad like he was my family, good luck to this player!

video and photos
    Last edited by GustavoGanso; 09-05-2011, 08:30 PM.

Originally posted by GustavoGanso View Post
    I'm sorry for this player, its very very sad what I saw, I feel bad like he was my family, good luck to this player!
    What happened? How did it happen?
    Originally posted by J-Mart
    the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
    sigpic

Comment

I feel horrible after watching that, not in the mood for basketball no more and my NT playing in 10 minutes. Prayers for Sosa and hopefully he have a good recovery. According to the puertorican press via twitter, Pinnock was crying after the game, stating that he saw his bone and blood coming out of his leg. He is on his way to surgery, God bless Edgar Sosa... tough day for latinamerican basketball...
      sigpic

Comment

A link with photos and the terrible news:

Comment

saalsapr he had a injury similar to this

Fracture Upper End Of Tibia & Fibula. his leg was basically divided into 2 pieces, his lower tibia was hanging from nothing mores than the muscles. shaun livingston knee injury looks like a playground scratch compare to this. I saw something similar 2 that at a soccer game on tv once but I have never seem an injury like that i a basketball game ever. like I said Shaun Livingston injury is nothing compare to that. It's highly likely that he will never play basketball again.

and out of respect to Edgar's family please I implore you to not post a pic of the actual injury if you find it online somewhere
          ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!

Comment

Truly a tragic situation. God speed on Edgar Sosa's recovery. I'm not thinking about the rest of his basketball career. I'm thinking about the rest of his life.

Comment

planaria take those pictures down. Edgar Sosa is a fucking human being not some kind of circus freak !!!!! don't you know the meaning of respect?
              ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!

Comment

I dont know if you saw the article, but there arent any photos showing his leg or something like that. It's much more showing the reaction of his teammates.

Nothing disrespectful, I though.

Comment

Well I cant concentrate on todays PR-Venezuela game. Thank you Horford, I wont post any kind of pic anywhere, Im literally shaking and it doesnt help that Im listening to Coldplays "Lights will guide you home".
                  the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
                  sigpic

Comment

Can someone keep us updated on Sosa's condition? Id be grateful.
                    sigpic

Comment

According to the DRBasketball twitter they were cleaning his injury 30 minutes ago.

No video will be allowed out of respect for Edgar Sosa, his teammates and the DR fans.
                      sigpic

Comment

The guy was playing a beautiful basketball in that game, nice moves and 3 point shots and this happened to him.. I think is one of most sad moments i saw in basketball.

Comment

His injury was just sick, something out of a medieval battle...I hope that he can make a comeback like Djibril Cisse.
                          47-70
                          76-58

Comment

Horrible injury, i hope he can come back from this.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by saalsapr View Post
                              What happened? How did it happen?

video and photos

man, its terrible...

basketball is different from soccer, you need to jump all the time, and soccer not, but lets see, with good doctors I think he will back. Good luck Edgar Sosa!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information