View Poll Results: Who is the Top Score?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nikkhah Bahrami

2 14.29%
  • Yi Jianlian

4 28.57%
  • Rasheim Wright

1 7.14%
  • Sam Hoskin

0 0%
  • Targuy Ngombo

5 35.71%
  • Moon Tae Jong

2 14.29%
  • Marcus Douthit

0 0%
  • Others

0 0%

Thread: Who is the Top Score?

Default Who is the Top Score?

2003: Zaid Alkhas
    2005: Fadi El Khatib
    2007: Michael Madanly 33.1
    2009: Rasheim Wright 20.7

Yi Jian Lian...

Qatar's Targuy Ngombo and Lebanon's Ghaleb Reda
    Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

So really is Ghaleb Rida a born scorer if given the green light reminds me of a guy in RP named Solomon Mercado?
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    So really is Ghaleb Rida a born scorer if given the green light reminds me of a guy in RP named Solomon Mercado?
    when he was younger, people used to compare Ghaleb reda to fadi el khatib, unfortunatly injuries and poor sportsmanship ruined ghaleb's career.
    He's a player who can score from anywhere on court and a very very agressive defender, a natural born leader (only thing is that he's a little hotheaded), you can say he's a mini khatib but in no way to be compared with the latter.

Anyways, i think that in our NT it's very difficult to have a top scorer,i think that we will have a different top scorer for each game (Hoskin-Abdelnour-Reda), all these guys have the potential to top score, but it's worthy to mention that in our latest games the score was very spread among all the players,we're playing as a team, our style of play is very similar to the european style, alot of assists with spread score,that's why i see that we can go very far in this championship

Quote Originally Posted by lebanese phoenix View Post
    when he was younger, people used to compare Ghaleb reda to fadi el khatib, unfortunatly injuries and poor sportsmanship ruined ghaleb's career.
    He's a player who can score from anywhere on court and a very very agressive defender, a natural born leader (only thing is that he's a little hotheaded), you can say he's a mini khatib but in no way to be compared with the latter.

Anyways, i think that in our NT it's very difficult to have a top scorer,i think that we will have a different top scorer for each game (Hoskin-Abdelnour-Reda), all these guys have the potential to top score, but it's worthy to mention that in our latest games the score was very spread among all the players,we're playing as a team, our style of play is very similar to the european style, alot of assists with spread score,that's why i see that we can go very far in this championship
    I hope so too man!!

Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All The Politicians !!)

i think Ngombo will be the scoring champ this year.