new nickname for Marcelo Huertas...

La Conciencia de Brasil or the Brazilian Conscience

Via Puertorican TV
    Raúl Cintrón has chosen a "conscience" for almost every team

Comment

Barea throwing the game away
      sigpic

Comment

If we aint winning the basketball game and we still dont get the calls, at least we should give them back some of the punches and the grapples and try to win the wrestling game.
        sigpic

Comment

We could have won the f'n game..........oh and by the way, barea... YOUR NOT IN DALLAS!, thanks for your horrible performance....thank you! .
          sigpic

Comment

Dominican Republic-Brasil 79-74

Thank you dominicans!!!! Even though the rivalry exists, I want both caribbean countries to go to the Olympics. If the dominicans keep playing like this, you guys are going places! I would prefer DR faces Brazil again in the semifinals as they have a better chance of beating Brazil than Argentina.

Vamos Quisqueya!

Argentina-Puerto Rico 81-74

This game was a nice surprise even though we lost. I think you guys know why

After this game, even though I would prefer to face anybody else, I wouldnt be scared of facing Argentina again in the semifinals. I truly think we have the best chance of beating them of all teams in this tournament. That tought will be put to a test now in the second round. Only one of our players played more than 27 minutes which is good, though we have two days of rest so it really doesnt matter that much.

GO PR!!! Like K2 sigs says: In Flor we trust!
            Originally posted by J-Mart
            the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
            sigpic

Comment

Watching this tournament I can't help but think Argentina and Puerto Rico are just on another level from the other teams. I see them both in the Olympics. Brazil, Dominican Republic, and Canada I see go to additional qualifiers.
              Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Dtown I think we should reserve those kind of comments until the second round ends.

One thing I could say its a big change how we went from barely beating the Argentina B team with our complete team, to almost beating Argentina A team with an incomplete team(I have doubts of considering this team our B team as only Huertas, Vassallo, Peavy and Ramos I consider key players).

I honestly think Flor has only 40% part of this improvement. Why? Because back in PR he had said he was just looking to qualify the team to the Olympics and spoke as if PR had no chance against Argentina. Now after the game he spoke as if he was surprised with how close the game was. 60% of the improvement must be for the team wanting to win.
                Originally posted by J-Mart
                the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
                sigpic

Comment

IBN MVP of the Day

Esteban Batista (Uruguay)
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information