FIBA Americas - Day 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dominican Republic-Canada 72-73

First one is an upset, but the second time you just lost to the better team. Why does this team struggle to score is what I dont get. Sosa shot awful, and the team looked like Panama in the sense that only the starters did something in this game (and Villanueva and Flores where part of the bench)

Maybe they should hypnotize Charlie and make him believe he is facing Team Puerto Rico in each game so he can finally go off on teams

Anyway DR has two wins already so at least 3rd place is secured. Best thing for them is to beat Brazil, but should it not happen, they would hope that Venezuela beats Canada by 2 points or less so they can finish 2nd in the group.

If Venezuela woops Canada or Canada beats Venezuela, its third place for DR.
    Originally posted by J-Mart
    the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
    sigpic

Comment

I could see a better result for Brazil.

Comment

The dominican team have good players but they play below expectations, the only ones that so far came to play are jack michael martinez and al horford, the rest....not so much.
        sigpic

Comment

Puerto Rico wins against Uruguay 74 - 64

Arroyo 19 pts

Comment

Puerto Rico-Uruguay 74-64

Hmmm.... by how many points did Argentina defeat Uruguay again?

Well lets see, ball handling was great, only 10 turnovers. Shots where a big problem. Couldnt hit anything today, not even free throws. Let us pray this doesnt happen tomorrow, or the argentines will filet us.

Damn uruguayans....
            Originally posted by J-Mart
            the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tres equis View Post
              The dominican team have good players but they play below expectations, the only ones that so far came to play are jack michael martinez and al horford, the rest....not so much.
              I don't understand why anyone has high expectations for the Dominicans...regardless of what they have on paper they've shown over several tournaments that they aren't too good on the court.

(DR fans: I've just guaranteed that your team will win the tournament. You can thank me later)
              Originally posted by Fedfan
              Most ppl get childish when they lose.
              Originally posted by GuTO
              refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Charlie Villanueva used to play much better than he has done so far in the tourney!

Comment

IBN MVP of the Day

Jaime Lloreda - Panama
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JGX View Post
                    (DR fans: I've just guaranteed that your team will win the tournament. You can thank me later)
                    magic
                    Originally posted by Fedfan
                    Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                    Originally posted by GuTO
                    refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Originally posted by JGX View Post
                      magic
                      thank you JGX
                      ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information