Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 88

Thread: Who will be the best promising player of Eurobasket 2011

  1. #21
    Senior Member turk-jugoslav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    istanbul
    Posts
    1,019
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato View Post
    Shengelia had great play today.
    Generally, being PF, he has drible, jump and pace of small forward.
    Moreover, without exaggeration I can say that even now he has one of the best spin moves in europe.
    If he improves shooting abilities, he will be a big star.
    Shengeila looks interesting... I wonder his performances against more powerful teams but I am sure he will be a good Euroleague player...

  2. #22
    Member Dogukan Zorbey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ankara
    Posts
    78
    Country: Turkey

    Thumbs up After first day

    Bogdan Bogdanovic scored 27 points 7 reb. 2 asist
    Enes Kanter scored 14 points 7 reb.
    Kostas Koufos scored 10 points and 10 reb.
    J. Valanciunas scored 0 and 2 reb.

  3. #23
    Senior Member turk-jugoslav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    istanbul
    Posts
    1,019
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogukan Zorbey View Post
    Enes Kanter scored 14 points 7 reb.
    Kostas Koufos scored 10 points and 10 reb.
    J. Valanciunas scored 0 and 2 reb.
    It is too early for comparing... Tournament already started and these statistics show nothing...

  4. #24
    Member Dogukan Zorbey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ankara
    Posts
    78
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turk-jugoslav View Post
    It is too early for comparing... Tournament already started and these statistics show nothing...
    It shows Bogdan, Kostas and Enes start at good shape
    to tournament and get confident. So far Valanciunas seems not ready yet.
    We will look to next round.

  5. #25
    Senior Member madmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogukan Zorbey View Post
    It shows Bogdan, Kostas and Enes start at good shape
    to tournament and get confident. So far Valanciunas seems not ready yet.
    We will look to next round.
    it's hard to look ready when you are allowed to play 4 minutes...

  6. #26
    Member Dogukan Zorbey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ankara
    Posts
    78
    Country: Turkey

    Default Valancuinas

    Quote Originally Posted by madmax View Post
    it's hard to look ready when you are allowed to play 4 minutes...
    You are right my friend. I hope he can get more minutes at next games.

  7. #27

    Default

    Bogdanovic and Kravtsov performed excellent tonight

  8. #28
    Senior Member hustlerlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    527
    Country: Lithuania

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogukan Zorbey View Post
    It shows Bogdan, Kostas and Enes start at good shape
    to tournament and get confident. So far Valanciunas seems not ready yet.
    We will look to next round.
    Let's not forget that Kanter had to play against Portugal,who doesn't have any big men on their team.I bet that if Jonas would get at least the same ammount of minutes that Kanter had,he wouldn't do worse.

  9. #29
    Senior Member TB-Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hustlerlt View Post
    Let's not forget that Kanter had to play against Portugal,who doesn't have any big men on their team.I bet that if Jonas would get at least the same ammount of minutes that Kanter had,he wouldn't do worse.
    so far it looks like Jonas hasn't any role on his team while Enes is one of the important players. but lets wait and see. its too early to make any judgements. Hope Jonas will get some playingtime from Kemzura.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Darknemo2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogukan Zorbey View Post
    It shows Bogdan, Kostas and Enes start at good shape
    to tournament and get confident. So far Valanciunas seems not ready yet.
    We will look to next round.
    Well with 4 minutes of PT you will hardly show anything. And I dont think Jonas will get more. Lithuania have 6 big men in rotation - more than any other NT and all are strong and experienced. Don't think Jonas will get much minutes.

    Kanter played well against Portugal but its still just a portugal.

    On the other hand Bogdan and Kostas look really well.

    Quote Originally Posted by TB-Fan View Post
    so far it looks like Jonas hasn't any role on his team while Enes is one of the important players. but lets wait and see. its too early to make any judgements. Hope Jonas will get some playingtime from Kemzura.
    Do you think Kanter would have better role on our team? We are stuffed with big men. Turkey is thin on them, so Kanter naturally will have his pT and his role. Jonas is in much stronger competition there.

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hustlerlt View Post
    Let's not forget that Kanter had to play against Portugal,who doesn't have any big men on their team.I bet that if Jonas would get at least the same ammount of minutes that Kanter had,he wouldn't do worse.
    u lets not forget all match between kanter and jonas kanter beat jonas pls look u18 tournament 2008 that enes was chosen mvp

  12. #32
    Senior Member Darknemo2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasua_85 View Post
    u lets not forget all match between kanter and jonas kanter beat jonas pls look u18 tournament 2008 that enes was chosen mvp
    And Jonas was chosen mvp three times. So? Kanter and Jonas had two match ups against each other, in one Kanter dominated, in another they both were equal really.

  13. #33
    Senior Member SaliH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Varna
    Posts
    578
    Country: Bulgaria

    Default

    I hate it when the compareings start soo soon. Let's see how the tournament goes and talk later.

  14. #34
    FB Connect
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    İstanbul
    Posts
    246

    Default

    Enes didnt have any official game in last 2 year guys.He needs timeHe has big potential and only 19 years old

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
    And Jonas was chosen mvp twice. So? Kanter and Jonas had two match ups against each other, in one Knater dominated, in another they both were equal really.
    but jonas never was choosen mvp when they match up againist each other jonas only number 1 if enes not to be there pls accept enes now best prospect in europa ,say like this nba ,they picked up him 3th

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    474
    Country: Lithuania

    Default

    turks and liths are boring with this kanter-jonas fight, after šarić and hezonja come to scene like anybody will care for those two guys

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daywalker989 View Post
    Enes didnt have any official game in last 2 year guys.He needs timeHe has big potential and only 19 years old
    yes also he didnt play serious match for 2 years altough he look fit

  18. #38
    Senior Member Darknemo2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasua_85 View Post
    but jonas never was choosen mvp when they match up againist each other jonas only number 1 if enes not to be there pls accept enes now best prospect in europa ,say like this nba ,they picked up him 3th
    They picked Milicic 2nd and Nikoloz Tskitishvili 5th. Nowitzki was drafted only 9th, Ginóbili 57th, Parker 28th pick. Does that mean they are all worse players than Darko or Skita? Draft order doesn't always reflect player skills and abilities.

  19. #39
    Senior Member TB-Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post



    Do you think Kanter would have better role on our team? We are stuffed with big men. Turkey is thin on them, so Kanter naturally will have his pT and his role. Jonas is in much stronger competition there.
    I don't see Javtokas, Lavrinovic and Petravicius better than Savas, Asik and Ilyasova. Especially Javtokas and Petravicius are limited players.

  20. #40
    Senior Member madmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,326

    Default

    It's really interesting how our best player in preparation games doesn't get any respect and playing time now...he most probably lost his ability and can't play anymore I guess then

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •