No announcement yet.

Who will be the best promising player of Eurobasket 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bogdanovic and Valanviunas will be the guys who blow up for their respected national teams. Were talking live about these guys in more here all day and all tournament during Eurobasket. Come chat live.
    -Slam

Euroleague Adventures

Twitter: Euro_Adventures

Comment

enes kanter of course the others bogdanovic,bertans and valanciunas

Comment

Enes is going to show what a special talent he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudullulu Ulu Lulu View Post
          Tornike Shengeila, Davis Bertans, Sasu Salin
          Shengelia had great play today.
          Generally, being PF, he has drible, jump and pace of small forward.
          Moreover, without exaggeration I can say that even now he has one of the best spin moves in europe.
          If he improves shooting abilities, he will be a big star.

Comment

Jonas Valančiūnas and Enes Kanter will confirm the high expectations on them. Against a weak opponent with an undersized frontcourt (Portugal), Kanter showed how dominant he is. Now I want to watch him against Spain and Lithuania (vs. Valančiūnas).
            https://twitter.com/LuksKasabian

Comment

Originally posted by Dato View Post
              Shengelia had great play today.
              Generally, being PF, he has drible, jump and pace of small forward.
              Moreover, without exaggeration I can say that even now he has one of the best spin moves in europe.
              If he improves shooting abilities, he will be a big star.
              Shengeila looks interesting... I wonder his performances against more powerful teams but I am sure he will be a good Euroleague player...

Comment

After first day

Bogdan Bogdanovic scored 27 points 7 reb. 2 asist
                Enes Kanter scored 14 points 7 reb.
                Kostas Koufos scored 10 points and 10 reb.
                J. Valanciunas scored 0 and 2 reb.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogukan Zorbey
                  Enes Kanter scored 14 points 7 reb.
                  Kostas Koufos scored 10 points and 10 reb.
                  J. Valanciunas scored 0 and 2 reb.
                  It is too early for comparing... Tournament already started and these statistics show nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by turk-jugoslav View Post
                    It is too early for comparing... Tournament already started and these statistics show nothing...
                    It shows Bogdan, Kostas and Enes start at good shape
                    to tournament and get confident. So far Valanciunas seems not ready yet.
                    We will look to next round.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogukan Zorbey View Post
                      it's hard to look ready when you are allowed to play 4 minutes...

Comment

Valancuinas

Originally posted by madmax View Post
                        it's hard to look ready when you are allowed to play 4 minutes...
                        You are right my friend. I hope he can get more minutes at next games.

Comment

Bogdanovic and Kravtsov performed excellent tonight

Comment

Let's not forget that Kanter had to play against Portugal,who doesn't have any big men on their team.I bet that if Jonas would get at least the same ammount of minutes that Kanter had,he wouldn't do worse.
                            Lietuvos rytas - signing your Yugoslavian scrubs since forever.

Comment

Originally posted by hustlerlt View Post
                              Let's not forget that Kanter had to play against Portugal,who doesn't have any big men on their team.I bet that if Jonas would get at least the same ammount of minutes that Kanter had,he wouldn't do worse.
                              so far it looks like Jonas hasn't any role on his team while Enes is one of the important players. but lets wait and see. its too early to make any judgements. Hope Jonas will get some playingtime from Kemzura.

Comment

Well with 4 minutes of PT you will hardly show anything. And I dont think Jonas will get more. Lithuania have 6 big men in rotation - more than any other NT and all are strong and experienced. Don't think Jonas will get much minutes.

Kanter played well against Portugal but its still just a portugal.

On the other hand Bogdan and Kostas look really well.

Originally posted by TB-Fan View Post
                                so far it looks like Jonas hasn't any role on his team while Enes is one of the important players. but lets wait and see. its too early to make any judgements. Hope Jonas will get some playingtime from Kemzura.
                                Do you think Kanter would have better role on our team? We are stuffed with big men. Turkey is thin on them, so Kanter naturally will have his pT and his role. Jonas is in much stronger competition there.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information