Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we over this team yet?

Comment

• Does it anger us that a one-way, jump shooter was named the first unanimous MVP in NBA history?

gpjHmGE1.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantom Dreamer View Post
        Does it anger us that a one-way, jump shooter was named the first unanimous MVP in NBA history?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8873[/ATTACH]
        He deserved the award because he was the best player on the best team. Historically that is what the award has always been. And since he was the best player on a team that had the best regular season of all time I have no problem with him being a unanimous choice. All that being said it does not make him the best player in the league. He's probably in the top 5 but not the best.
        Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

• After a crushing defeat on the finals, GSW are looking ahead to free-agency - starting with Kevin Durant.
          Sacramento Kings
          HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

• Harrison Barnes will sign the max offer-sheet from the Mavericks. Now if the Warriors match that offer, Barnes will be the highest paid player in the roster.
            Sacramento Kings
            HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

• Durant to the Warriors. I don't know about this. Durant, Curry and Thompson all need the ball to be effective. Enough shots to go around?

Comment

• LeBron can further his greatness if he beats this newly formed Dream Team.

Comment

• This is bad news for NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obina View Post
                    This is bad news for NBA.
                    Well I remember when Chris Paul was about to join Lakers and NBA prevented that.Why they actually let a transfer like this to happen?More food for the bandwagoners too,a really annoying year is coming.
                    1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by R1ou View Post
                      Well I remember when Chris Paul was about to join Lakers and NBA prevented that.Why they actually let a transfer like this to happen?More food for the bandwagoners too,a really annoying year is coming.
                      Apples and oranges. Paul was a trade Durant is a free agent. You can't tell a free agent where to sigh when there are no salary cap restrictions. As a league you can't allow a team to trade a star player for a bag of basketballs.

Comment

• Durant has just replaced Lebron as the biggest coward in the history of basketball. It's like Malone being free agent and signing with Jordan's Chicago. I'm afraid Nba's increasing salary caps will create a huge gap between the rich teams and the rest and also tearing apart the European basketball by offering a fortune to above average Euro players. In the mean time, I highly doubt that this will make Gsw a better team on the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drexler View Post
                          Durant has just replaced Lebron as the biggest coward in the history of basketball. It's like Malone being free agent and signing with Jordan's Chicago. I'm afraid Nba's increasing salary caps will create a huge gap between the rich teams and the rest and also tearing apart the European basketball by offering a fortune to above average Euro players. In the mean time, I highly doubt that this will make Gsw a better team on the field.
                          You're lost. Jordan didn't have to leave because they brought the players to him. Pippen thru a trade, Rodman. Lebron waited for 7 years in Cleveland and the best they gave him was Mo Williams and Drew Gooden.

Comment

• Originally posted by usagre View Post
                            You're lost. Jordan didn't have to leave because they brought the players to him. Pippen thru a trade, Rodman. Lebron waited for 7 years in Cleveland and the best they gave him was Mo Williams and Drew Gooden.
                            Well i was able to follow Chicago since i'm in my mid 30's by now. First of all, Pippen was only a second round draft choice and brought on board by gm Jerry Krause's decision and Rodman was always a timebomb, not to mention that Chicago never had a good center(not even an average one) I understand Young fellas finding Gsw exciting to watch or Praising Lebron, but let's just please be more objective, gsw doesn't have a weak squad requiring Durant or Lebron never had to run questionable shows like "the decision" and handpick the best team to be the champion..

Comment

Well i was able to follow Chicago since i'm in my mid 30's by now. First of all, Pippen was only a second round draft choice and brought on board by gm Jerry Krause's decision and Rodman was always a timebomb, not to mention that Chicago never had a good center(not even an average one) I understand Young fellas finding Gsw exciting to watch or Praising Lebron, but let's just please be more objective, gsw doesn't have a weak squad requiring Durant or Lebron never had to run questionable shows like "the decision" and handpick the best team to be the champion..
                              I am in my mid 40's and I remember when Jordan has scrubs as teammates for 7 years he didn't win anything. It takes stars like Scottie Pippen to mature into a great player to win. Lebron waited for 7 years and his front office gave him a pile of crap thru both trade and free agency. So he left and went to play with at the time appeared to be a super team. But history showed us that Wade broke down and Bosh wasn't as good as perceived. 0 points in a game 7 of the nba finals for God sake. Lebron has carried his 3 teams to his titles just as much if not more than Jordan carried his 6. That's the bottom line. How the teams got together is irrelevant. Who was the key player to title teams is the point.

Comment

Just clean up a couple of things. Pippen wasn't some rare second round find. He was the 5th overall draft selection. Incredible potential and talent. And despite having Pippen even the great Jordan need a rebounder. He always either had Horace Grant or Dennis Rodman. The one year he didn't have either in 1995 the Orlando Magic raped the Bulls on the backboards and beat them in 6 games.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information