Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Memphis Grizzlies

Lol I don't need to watch every game to know what the deal is.

Mudiay has more talent in his little pinky than Murray has in his entire being. Had he gone to a different team, he'd probably be an All-Star right now. And yes, it is in fact Denver's fault that he's regressed. You don't handle young top ten picks that way.

And Beasley has way more upside than Harris. He should've been playing last year.

It's not a coincidence they're still mediocre.

Well Denver is trying hard to trade him but apparently no1 around the league sees what you see in him
    Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

I guarantee you they do but they know he can be had easily. You can disrespect the kid all you like but teams would have fallen over themselves to draft him in '15.

Tonight was literally the first time I've ever seen anything impressive from Murray, and it wasn't even all that impressive of a move.

Compare that to Barton who makes impressive moves almost every single time he touches the ball. But Barton is a sixth man at best because he can't catch and shoot and isn't a great defender.

Murray is a shooter. That's all he has over Mudiay -who is shooting pretty damn good from three this year. Murray needs to dominate the hell out of the ball in order to score. Mudiay could touch the ball ten times and score ten points with five assists, minimum.

He can't dribble huh.... That's why as a rookie he had a more impressive crossover than Murray will probably ever have, right?

Murray isn't fast or quick enough to be the kind of scorer Mudiay can be. His moves and game is very limited even though it's varied.

Mudiay on the other hand is quicker, more athletic, and has shown way more as a primary scorer rather than a shooter like Murray. He has a natural feel as a scorer that Murray will never have.

Know what separates Russ from guys like Wall and Kyrie who are younger than him? He puts in the work to keep his body chiseled and get the most out of it he can. He never takes a play off. Mudiay has that same potential and mindset. Murray and Harris on the other hand are built dainty as hell with weak little legs and take plays off constantly on both ends. They're complimentary players.

Beasley was definitely not ready to be a starter but he is a ridiculous athlete, has a great feel for the game, has more defensive potential due to his body type and if he had been handled correctly, he could be an elite two-way player if he wanted it enough. Harris is at most solid, on both ends.

This isn't a knock on either of them. They're great for what they are. But what they are is complimentary players who are taking the spot of potential cornerstones.

This is my new favorite team in NBA, they helped us a lot by taking Guduric.

Joking aside, I hope Guduric surprises us like Cedi Osman did, I wish him good fortune, he was never going to be the new Bogdanovic of our team, perhaps he can be useful in NBA.
    FENERBAHE BASKETBALL
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019 Turkish Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 Turkish League Champion ---
    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910