No announcement yet.

which countries/cities have u been to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been in:Sweden(Goteborg,Skara),Finland(Helsinki),Estoni a(Talinn,Narva),Latvia(Ryga),Lithuania(Vilnius),dr ove through Poland and Germany(Berlin) to France(Troyess and Paris-beautiful city )
    This year I was in "Disneyland Resort Paris"

Comment

Originally posted by Phantim3dx
      Greece also for the uzou and I would liek to visit some of the ancient battle sites like Thermopalae(spelling?) and drink uzou again
      Thermopylae or thermopyles (modern greek). Also: ouzo (can't stand that drink, i'm a beer lover and fortunatelly in the right country )
      sigpic

The basketball shop.

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Obradovic-Era

Comment

Originally posted by sariss
        Stuart the Marco Polo
        I wish I could travel more... and keep in mind I am older than most of you I have to say that a lot of the international travel has occurs in the last 5 years - Montreal, Sydney, Hong Kong, Spain, Mexico, Italy, France, Monaco....

Stuart
        http://www.facebook.com/interbasket
        http://www.twitter.com/interbasket
        http://www.interbasket.net

Comment

California
          Texas
          denver
          South Carolina
          North Carolina
          Atlanta
          Miami
          Chicago
          Utah
          new Mexico

Thats about it
          "you aint heard being latin is in style your the s**t now with that black hair brown eye profile" Aztek Escobar

Comment

Originally posted by stuart
            Sydney,
            Stuart
            Mate, how did you find my hometown and the people? Also how long did you stay in Down Under for? Were you able to catch a Sydney Kings game? How did you find our Australian Rules Football?
            "No hay poder en el mundo que pueda cambiar el destino"
            -El Padrino

Comment

Well for me:

Australia
              Spain: Bilbao (THE BEST ), San Sebastian, Zaragoza, Pyrenees, Barcelona.
              France: Paris
              Italy: Rome, Vatican
              Philippines: Metro Manila, Baguio, San Felipe (Zambales), San Fernando, Angeles City, Magalang (Pampanga).

In February, I'll be going to USA (New Jersey, NY, San Francisco and it's surrounding areas). I can't wait!!! Finally I'll be going to a country that speaks a different version of English.
              -El Padrino

Comment

Originally posted by Phantim3dx
                Manila ... where people aren't that friendly...
                That's the thing I find unusual is that when Filipinos are overseas or living overseas they always look out for each other and take care of each other but in the Philippines it's every man for themselves. Likely I'm one of those who live overseas (born in Olongapo City, Philippines like Fil-Am basketball players Willie Miller and Anthony Washington however, when I was 2 years old my family migrated to the beautiful Land Down Under).
                -El Padrino

Comment

Originally posted by Saskibaloia
                  That's the thing I find unusual is that when Filipinos are overseas or living overseas they always look out for each other and take care of each other but in the Philippines it's every man for themselves. Likely I'm one of those who live overseas (born in Olongapo City, Philippines like Fil-Am basketball players Willie Miller and Anthony Washington however, when I was 2 years old my family migrated to the beautiful Land Down Under).

well i dont mean to generalize because my ancestral backgrounds come from Cebu and Samar area, loooong loong time ago during a chinese mgiration or sometihng nad starting screwing the mestizos(spanish descent) and pure blooded fils, im mixed i could fit into any category since im mistaken a lot for something else.

anyways when in Cebu I feel more comfortable and relaxed and I've always had a bad impression of Manila. The worst was probably when I went into Mega Mall, i forgot which store and I was wearing just sandals i tihnk my soccer jersey when I used to play in high school and some pair of board shorts so i could be relaxed as hell. Went into a store and people just looked @ me and treated me as if i was from the slums or soemthing, kept eyeing when I browsed through clothes ( I tihnk it was a docker's Levi's store which I am a big docker's and haggar's buyer). Needless to say I took notice right away and finalyl had to speak english and show the american greenback before I got treated any respect. i ended up not buying a thing and left the sales rep hangin telling them I was goig to get more cash so i could buy lots of things.

i'll be going back home to NY this december after I graduate let me know when u get closer to NJ this coming February if I'm not busy I may just take a road trip to Jersey for some ball with you...you will lose
                  "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Edgar Lopez
                    California
                    Texas
                    denver
                    South Carolina
                    North Carolina
                    Atlanta
                    Miami
                    Chicago
                    Utah
                    new Mexico

Thats about it
                    that is all in th u.s.(!!!) never out of mexico or the states?
                    sigpic

The basketball shop.

Comment

USA - California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Florida, Virginia, Pensylvania, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Conneticut, Massachusetts, Illinois. There is a lot to see in this country.
                      Russia - Moscow, St. Petesburg, Kaliningrad. But i would love to go to siberia one day.
                      Latvia - Riga, hmmm parties and beer
                      Estonia - Tallinn, I would be in love with the city, if the level of drunk foreigners would be lower.
                      Poland - Warsaw, Krakow.
                      Finland - Helsinki, I can't remember a sniff except silence.
                      Sweden - Gotland island, we got there by boat, great journey, i almost died.
                      Belgium - Brussels, Bruge, Gent. Waffles.
                      Belarus - Minsk. Soviet Union.
                      Czech Republic - Prague
                      Slovakia - Bratislava, Tatry. I have been there a lot of times, each journey ended up in some accidents.
                      Austria - Vienna, Salzburg, Insbruck, Klagenfurt.
                      Hungary - Budapest. Goulash.
                      Croatia - split.
                      Slovenia - Ljubljana. i would love to live there after retirment
                      Switzerland - Geneva.
                      France - Paris, Nice
                      Monaco - nice cars.
                      Spain - Madrid, Barcelona.
                      Turkey - Ankara. Nice outfit.
                      Mexico - Mexico, Yucatan.
                      Peru - Lima, Cuzco, Puno
                      Azerbaijan - Baku, some other cities.
                      England- London
                      Scotland - Edinburgh, Dundee
                      Germany - Berlin
                      Macedonia - Ohrid
                      Tunis- Tunis
                      Bosnia and Herzegovina- sarajevo
                      Puerto Rico - San Juan, Ponce
                      Last edited by Jan van Grabski; 01-24-2008, 06:06 AM.

Comment

All over Puerto Rico (which is no big accomplishment)
                        United States: Tampa Bay, Orlando, Jacksonville

I was supposed to go to Mexico, and Venezuela some months ago.
                        and it looks like im going soon to Washington DC...
                        I want to visit New York and Denver, Colorado

and that's it
                        sigpic

Comment

WOW NaF maybe you are airplane pilot

Comment

Originally posted by PHILIPeurobasket
                            WOW NaF maybe you are airplane pilot
                            actually - freaking flight attendant

Comment

Originally posted by NaF
                              Really?? funny

My next stops will probably be: Canary islands, Montreal, Beijing(with the transibiric from moscow)
                              sigpic

The basketball shop.

Comment

Originally posted by NaF
                                I also have this same question what qiangdade - really ?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information