Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: The Phoenix Suns Thread

Anybody who drafts Trae Young in the lottery is going to regret it. The kid is going to have a rude awakening at the NBA level.

The Hawks might do that trade. I mean you have to think they want to get out of that Bazemore contract.

If you want a potential replacement for Chriss, check out that Raymond Spalding kid. Can be had in the second round easily.

I can definitely see having to trade Warren at some point because that's the hole they dug themselves into by taking Jackson. Plus they have House, who showed last year that he should've been in the league this whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by CHBB View Post
    Anybody who drafts Trae Young in the lottery is going to regret it. The kid is going to have a rude awakening at the NBA level.

The Hawks might do that trade. I mean you have to think they want to get out of that Bazemore contract.

If you want a potential replacement for Chriss, check out that Raymond Spalding kid. Can be had in the second round easily.

I can definitely see having to trade Warren at some point because that's the hole they dug themselves into by taking Jackson. Plus they have House, who showed last year that he should've been in the league this whole time.
    agree with Young. purely thinking of the 3's flying sure its exciting but everything else, meh not really. I'm hoping Suns will get Doncic\Ayton (I prefer Luka but Ayton is still a stud and also ready now) if we can get another top 10 pick for a good trade even if we take a bad contract as long as the player with it is useful ill be pretty happy.

oh, and im lukewarm with Capela.
    WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
    SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Book signed his extension and summer suns are looking promising. We got a good foundation and with book signed, hopefully they all gel in. Defense need to step once season starts

SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

https://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2...tin-rivers-nba

Phx-Was gets deal done. Phx gets Rivers and Oubre while Was gets Ariza.

I think this is better than the one with Mem but I don't like it for the simple reason that we still dont have a playmaking PG. Or even a playmaker period, regardless of position. short term, Rivers should be helpful, I dont think he will be extended. if Oubre pans out well, I hope to have JJ and the Bucks pick traded before deadline for a PG. if we get a top 3 pick, we will most likely get a wing. if not, then we can probably get Morant.

SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

3 game win streak! woohoo!

SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Banned

I’m not a Suns fan but I will definitely be watching a lot of games. When I say dark horse I don’t mean dark horse as in championship team I mean it as in a playoff team. The Rubio addition is an insanely good pick up. I think he has the potential to lead the league in assists because Ayton and Booker are going to feast. I really hope the Suns can return to prominence like the Nash days because it was a joy to watch. Good luck during the season and I’ll be watching Tuesday!!
    Last edited by Levenspiel; 10-16-2019 at 10:32 AM.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415