The Phoenix Suns Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Phoenix Suns Thread

Steve Nash is not seeking a trade to chase a championship at this stage of his career.

Nash was quoted on the China Daily

"Every player wants the ring. We were very close to it many times. Changing teams may be a way. But I don't think I will join another team; I prefer to stay in Phoenix. Hopefully, we can go further next season."
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

hopefully grant hill would still be there next season

Comment

Aaron Brooks Happy in Phoenix

Restricted Free Agent Aaron Brooks is willing to to sign a long term contract with the Phoenix Suns. Brooks told the AZ Central in an interview about he feels right at home in Phoenix.
      Sacramento Kings

Comment

Gortat, Lopez bad blood?

Interesting but I never knew there was discord between Marcin Gortat and Robin Lopez.

Sacramento Kings

Comment

Head coach Alvin Gentry has added Elston Turner as an assistant coach and defensive coordinator.

Turner is a long time staff of NBA head coach Rick Adelman.
          Sacramento Kings

Comment

Pietrus on the mend

The agent of Mickeal Pietrus said that a full recovery from the knee surgery is expected as Pietrus will not be playing for France at the Eurobasket and at the meantime, Pietrus is not looking to sign with another team during the lockout.
            Sacramento Kings

Comment

Catching up with Phoenix Suns center Marcin Gortat

Read about Gortat playing for the Polish National Team as well as his off-season plans.
              Sacramento Kings

Comment

The Phoenix Suns will travel to Vancouver, Canada to play the Portland Trailblazers in an exhibition game at the Rogers Arena on October 17, 2011. The game is a part of the Suns' 2011-2012 Pre-season games schedule.
                Sacramento Kings

Comment

Marcin Gortat will not play for the Polish National Team in Eurobasket, which serves as a qualifier for the 2012 London Olympics.

Gortat is currently planning to return to the United States for personal training.
                  Sacramento Kings

Comment

Steve Nash, you are the NBA player right now who is most-deserving of winning an NBA title. I admire your respect for your organization, that you will not move teams.

I hope you win the next NBA title for Phoenix (coming from a Chicago Bulls fan).
                    https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Phoenix Suns power forward Hakim Warrick who is a Philadelphia native, is assembling a team to go up against Carmelo Anthony and his Baltimore squad.

Warrick is trying to recruit Tyreke Evans (Sacramento), Jameer Nelson (Orlando), Richard Hamilton (Detroit), Kyle Lowry (Houston), John Salmons (Sacramento), Wayne Ellington (Minnesota), Gerald Henderson (Charlotte) and the Markieff Twins of Marcus (Houston) and Markieff (Phoenix).
                      Sacramento Kings

Comment

Mickael Pietrus stated in NBC Sports Pro Basketball Talk that he sees himself being traded by the Phoenix Suns after the lockout.

"If I stay or not? I have no idea. At the end of the season, the club has rejected several offers for me. They preferred to wait, but it is quite possible that I will be traded."
                        Sacramento Kings

Comment

Steve Nash dancing at Rock Concert

Sacramento Kings

Comment

Nash: Suns need impact players

Steve Nash said in an interview with Globe and Mail stated that the Phoenix Suns must obtain a difference maker to make the Suns a contender.

Nash was quoted:

“I think we definitely can get back, but obviously we need to improve our roster a little bit. As it stands now, we’re probably a player or two short. But we’ve seen many teams win championships by acquiring a Pau Gasol or a Tyson Chandler or a Rasheed Wallace. Whether it’s at the deadline or the summer. So, if we can somehow happen across a player of that calibre, it would be great.”
                            Sacramento Kings

Comment

Steve Nash tweeted in succession on why he stopped playing for the Canadian National Team on FIBA Tournaments.

The moments and memories I had playing for Canada are the best of my career. It wasn’t an easy decision nor one I wanted to make,

to stop playing for the national team but something had to give. I was 30, playing year round, carrying injuries into both seasons,

and not enjoying playing hurt. I was asked to do a lot for the suns and after 13 years with the national team

I felt I had to choose one or the other to prolong my career. And the NBA is my lively hood.
                              Sacramento Kings

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information