X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mvblair View Post
    Dear Newcomers to the Filipino Section of IBN,

Everybody is welcome to post their thoughts and opinions about all aspects of Filipino basketball here. InterBasket.Net's strength is that we try to keep discussions fun, but also intellectually honest. Please refer to the IBN Guidelines below.

If you have been following the forum for a while, you know that there are many redundant/repeat topics. Before starting a new thread (discussion), please use the "search" feature at the top of the page. Here's how:
    1. Click the "search" bottom at the top of the page
    2. Select the "advanced search" option
    3. Type in your keywords
    4. On the right side, click to search in the Philippine Basketball Forum
    5. (Under the keyword box, you can select to search the titles or the posts. Titles is probably best. Let's try to keep the titles of threads specific).

If you find a thread that is about what you want to discuss, go ahead and write in that already existing thread. This will keep the forum better organized and help people find information more quickly.

It's OK to have disagreeing opinions, but be respectful. If you write a message that just says "Ginebra sucks," it will probably be considered trolling. If you write a well-though opinion about why Ginebra is losing or your historical reasons for not liking them, people will have more respect for you and your opinion, even if they disagree.

Anyhow, welcome to the InterBasket.Net family!! Have fun and enjoy the game!!

Sincerely,
    Your Moderator Team

INTERBASKET.NET FORUM GUIDELINES

Most people at InterBasket.Net get along fine. This is a big site with very few problems and everyone has freedom of speech here.

If you follow these basic guidelines, you can help keep this site strong.

DO
    • Use common courtesy
    • Exercise your good judgment
    • Debate respectfully
    • Translate to English by yourself or with a computer program
    • Build a good reputation
    • Report offensive behavior using the "report" buttons

DON’T
    • Abuse, stalk, or insult other users (even if they deserve it or started it)
    • Spam, flood, or irritate
    • Intentionally start arguments or flame wars
    • Make off-topic posts

EXTRA NOTES TO REMEMBER
    Avoid discussing issues that are sensitive to other users. Some issues are obviously upsetting, especially issues of nationality. You won’t solve anything by making such discussions.
    • The best way to end any argument is to simply write "Whatever " and stop posting in that topic.
    • Spamming includes unwanted advertising. It is usually not a good idea to create a new post just to advertise another website. If your first post is a link to an ad for used basketball socks, you’ll probably get banned. (If an outside website is relevant to a discussion, post a link. Feel free to post a link to your personal website or blog in your signature).
    • Keep images and signatures at a reasonable size so that the site is easy for everyone to download. 450 pixels by 100 pixels is the largest size for a signature, even if the picture in your signature is linked to another site.
    • To avoid flooding (posting too much about the same thing in an inappropriate discussion), create threads for specific topics that you post a lot about. There is no need to interrupt the discussion of “EuroLeague Rumors and Signings” with lots of posts about the scores in the Andorran Division III League. Make a new thread about the Andorran Division III League and get people excited.
    The “UN Forum” at the bottom of the forums homepage is a great place for “off-topic” discussions.
    • In the past, a few loud users have had trouble avoiding sensitive issues and insulting other users. When this happens, it is usually because of a sports rivalry that does not need to be dramatized on the internet. Remember: there are probably a few nice Lakers fans somewhere in the world, so don’t call them all “idiots.”
    • Please provide reputable links when you can. Links to online newspapers are clearly more reputable than links to a forum that contains wild rumors. If the link is not in English, please provide a translation.

CONSEQUENCES
    If users decide to damage the quality of InterBasket.Net by insulting, flooding, spamming, or otherwise violating the integrity of InterBasket.Net, moderators usually send several warnings. The moderators here are very patient and a simple reminder to the violating user is usually the end of the issue. However, should a user continue to hurt the discussion at InterBasket.Net, it will result in a series of temporary bans and, if the violations continue, end in a permanent ban.

There have been users in the past who joined InterBasket.Net and immediately started making racist or other prejudicial comments. These cases are always obvious and such users are banned without discussion.
    Whatever.. just kidding haha. For real though, when I try to search for keywords, it only shows the thread but it doesn't direct me to the comment itself. Is there a way to do so? I've been doing this to research about specific players.

Comment

IBN's back. But, what happened to our posts in March?

Comment

Originally posted by IPC View Post
        IBN's back. But, what happened to our posts in March?

What happened? its like been a week IBN was out?

Comment

Originally posted by Linusports View Post

What happened? its like been a week IBN was out?
          No idea but its not the first time this has happened

Comment

Greetings! Can anyone help me regarding this? I cannot post without having to either upload a picture or a attach link with my post. Asking for kind assistance from the Mods. Thank you.

Sikatrix Silent Killer
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

This is also the message I get when I try to send a message without an image/attached link. Appreciate anyone who can help. Thank you.​
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                UPing this one for everyone to read.. Feel free to drop suggestions and other comments
                Leidenfrost thank you
                Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by System View Post
                  Greetings! Can anyone help me regarding this? I cannot post without having to either upload a picture or a attach link with my post. Asking for kind assistance from the Mods. Thank you.

Sikatrix Silent Killer
                  Did you ever get this resolved? I'm experiencing the same issue.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by WinningGuy View Post

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm experiencing the same issue.
                    Temporary requirement for new accounts

Comment

I know not everyone follows each league and players but as much as possible comment and contribute in other topics here.. Kind of disappointed that no one comment in certain topics here that some people posting in several threads and when they log in they asked this and that and fail to backread and the answer is already there. and people just stuck in certain threads and you never see them posting in other threads..

contribute to make everything go with the flow and update in everything and to make this Philippine group lively..

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                        I know not everyone follows each league and players but as much as possible comment and contribute in other topics here.. Kind of disappointed that no one comment in certain topics here that some people posting in several threads and when they log in they asked this and that and fail to backread and the answer is already there. and people just stuck in certain threads and you never see them posting in other threads..

contribute to make everything go with the flow and update in everything and to make this Philippine group lively..
                        Re Up..

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information