Brazilians in the NBA 2011-2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazilians in the NBA 2011-2012

Let's start with Denver Nuggets center Nene Hilario who opted out of the final year of his contract; with just hours before the NBA Lockout to become an unrestricted free agent.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

So he opts out from Denver, and opts out of Brasil National team. Nene is becoming a douchebag

Comment

According to Chris Tomasson of ESPN, Nene is open to re-signing with the Denver Nuggets after the Lockout.
      Sacramento Kings

Comment

Unrestricted Free Agent Nene Hilario stated that money is not his goal for signing with a team after the lockout. Hilario was quoted in the Denver Post:

"After nine years, I have goals and I'm a team player. I'm very competitive. I want to accomplish everything. It's a big opportunity, and it's the only one in my life to be a top free agent. So I want to enjoy this moment. If people think it's about money, they're wrong. I've saved my money. I could retire today. I don't need to prove points. I like it a lot here."
        Sacramento Kings

Comment

You should be with the Brazil squad douchebag

Comment

In an article by Abril , San Antonio Spurs center Tiago Splitter is looking at the possibility of playing for a Brazilian team during the lockout.
            Sacramento Kings

Comment

that would be cool

Comment

Nene Wants Out of Denver?

Two things can support that scenario:

1. Nene opted to be a free agent and rejected the contract offer.

2. Prior to the lockout, Nene said that it was not about the money that influenced his decision to be a free agent. Nene wanted to play for a winning team.
                Sacramento Kings

Comment

The Denver Nuggets, New Jersey Nets, Golden State Warriors, Houston Rockets, Indiana Pacers, Los Angeles Clippers and Portland Trail Blazers are said to be interested in signing Nene Hilario.

NBA free-agent buzz: Teams courting Nene
                  Sacramento Kings

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post

2. Prior to the lockout, Nene said that it was not about the money that influenced his decision to be a free agent. Nene wanted to play for a winning team.
                    Let's see if this will somehow be true. New Jersey Nets, Golden State Warriors, Houston Rockets, Indiana Pacers, Los Angeles Clippers and Portland Trail Blazers I don't see many contenders in that list.

Comment

Indiana Pacers Team President Larry Bird is expected to meet with Nene Hilario regarding a contract proposal.
                      Sacramento Kings

Comment

Nene Hilario will re-sign with the Denver Nuggets for a five year contract worth $67 Million.
                        Sacramento Kings

Comment

Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                          Artificial Nature

Comment

Anderson Varejão with a big double-double: 20 points and a career-high 20 rebounds. Cavs lost to the Celtics by 3.
                            Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                            Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
                              Anderson Varejão with a big double-double: 20 points and a career-high 20 rebounds. Cavs lost to the Celtics by 3.
                              Andy is having an amazing season so far. Really nice to see him taking the central spot of the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information