No announcement yet.

Mario Hezonja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barca B 3-1, Hezonja leads league in scoring 20pts in only 25min.
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Who's bigger Croatian prospect: Hezonja or Sarič?
      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
      Buzelis, Lelevicius
      Murauskas, Sirvydis
      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post

Barca B 3-1, Hezonja leads league in scoring 20pts in only 25min.
        this league really isnt that strong anymore. it has taken a serious level slump with really low budget teams and bad level players....i cant recall such a bad quality in leb oro

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
          Who's bigger Croatian prospect: Hezonja or Sarič?
          Mazalin maybe. He is better then bouth at his stage

from those 2 it's hard to say. Saric is special type of player that does not come often, but on other hand he does not have great athletic abiltys and 100% profiled position and role at moment

Hezonja unlike Saric has almost elite athleticisam let's say 8 or 9 out of 10 (And i think NBA Level there), natrual shoot, profiled role and position, but must impruve his skill set decision making and overall understanding of game.

I gues only time will tell, good thig bouth look mentaly strong
          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Guard View Post
            this league really isnt that strong anymore. it has taken a serious level slump with really low budget teams and bad level players....i cant recall such a bad quality in leb oro
            Yeah, but still good for 17 year old kid. He is with Draskovic still youngest player in league
            Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

short mix made by spanish bb federation
              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Leyma Coruña - Barcelona B live

Livestats http://baloncestoenvivo.feb.es/

Comment

Typical bad side of Hezonja today with his bad attitude on bad day. Hope they will work on his personality
                  Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

I can confirm that Hezonja will be promoted to the first team next year. For technical and athleticism, Hezonja is the best prospect on Europe by... ¿Gasol? and only Wiggins can't stand the comparison with the croatian talking about world prospects. However I think he's got the NBA on his mind, in 2015 maybe he will prove to jump the Atlantic. I am absolutely agree with pohani that the only thing to complain is his bad attitude, but I'm sure this will be fixed. Last game our coach sit him on the bench long minutes because he was doing stupid things like Superman moves, LOL. I love this kid. Croatian has a golden future. BTW, Tomic is probably doing his best season, team are playing for him and he's responding, and of course play with Lorbek is a guaranty to improve.

Doviđenja!

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

the bad side of Hezonja. Hope Barca coach will punish him to learn something
                      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

highlights from game from last season where hezonja got injured

Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

some plays from recent game

intresting, comentators calling him Ezonia, whille Spain has H in language, just it's J i Spanish language. It would be much clear Jezonya

I bet non US comentators if he goes to NBA will pronounce NJ corectley, but all of them can New York
                          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                            intresting, comentators calling him Ezonia, whille Spain has H in language, just it's J i Spanish language. It would be much clear Jezonya

I bet non US comentators if he goes to NBA will pronounce NJ corectley, but all of them can New York
                            Well, since "h" is not pronounced in Spanish (as in all latin languages with the exception of Romanian I think), they don't say it
                            Thanks for bringing my attention to the "nj", because I was pronouncing it incorrectly ("ni" instead of something like "ñ")
                            Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                            Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
                              Well, since "h" is not pronounced in Spanish (as in all latin languages with the exception of Romanian I think), they don't say it
                              Thanks for bringing my attention to the "nj", because I was pronouncing it incorrectly ("ni" instead of something like "ñ")
                              yeah, I totaly forgot Spanish language has similar letter to NJ, just rememberd football player Iván de la Peña. So it's Jezoña
                              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Mario tried Cvjeticanin crossover in his last game Very happy to see him ipruving his handling wich still not polished on level it should be

nice move as well

Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information