No announcement yet.

Mario Hezonja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know were this club and kk zagreb play? Especially KK with the euroleague. Do they stay in the same arena?
    I'm planning a trip to Zagreb

Comment

Originally posted by valdu0! View Post
      Do you know were this club and kk zagreb play? Especially KK with the euroleague. Do they stay in the same arena?
      I'm planning a trip to Zagreb
      KK=košarkaški klub, translated BC=basketball club

Their usual arena is small school gym Trnsko, but since Uleb doesn't not alow playing their competitions in school gyms they will play Adriatic league in Cibona arena, KC Dražen Petrović whille they said they will play euroleague games in Arena Zagreb
      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

lol I knew what it meant but i'm not used to use those terms
        Anyway you think KK Zagreb will be able to fill up arena zagreb ?

Comment

Originally posted by valdu0! View Post
          lol I knew what it meant but i'm not used to use those terms
          Anyway you think KK Zagreb will be able to fill up arena zagreb ?
          if they show good basketball, they could do good, especially if saric shows good basketball...and i mean last thing for real....people are missing to see real players here as it showed that cadet chapionship finals were infront about 1000 people in their gym Trnsko, twice more then kk zagreb had in most NLB games

but i don't trust their menagment and coaching stuff at all. i'm afraid of another 0-10 season from coatian club
          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

MARIO HEZONJA: Croatia ? Tweet Written by: Prospect-Central MARIO HEZONJA sg / 6'6'' 200 / Croatia / 2-25-95 The quickest ...

Here's a blog on Hezonja that I just came across. It has a lot of video links in it as well. The blogger is mostly saying the same things you guys have been saying about Hezonja- extremely talented, shows flashes of brilliance, shooting can be streaky and sometimes shows poor body language.

Comment

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

for those who wannt to see hezonja here is final game of fuba u-16

hezonja had few nice dunks, including windmill on breakaway
              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

besides hard ankle injury, he got infected with mononucleosis. this kid is totaly out of luck
                Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Yeah,i wish quick recovery to the kid.Anyway,he is a great talent,except of Šarić the biggest Croatian,but,however,he seems to still have these adolescential "flies",which is normal for boys of his age.Let's just hope that the non-existent Croatian basketball system will not destroy him,like it did to so many players like Zemljić,Sesar,and so on.

Comment

CRO - Nazor hopes Croatian star Hezonja fit for U17 Worlds

ZAGREB (2012 FIBA U17 World Championship) - Mario Hezonja was Croatia’s all-around superstar in leading the Balkan side to last year’s U16 European Championship title.

Now Croatian head coach Ante Nazor is hoping his star small forward will be fit in time for this summer’s FIBA U17 World Championship.

Hezonja had an eventful 2011 in helping Croatian club KK Zagreb win the Nike International Junior Tournament title alongside fellow budding star Dario Saric. The pair then played at the FIBA U19 World Championship before Hezonja highlighted his summer by grabbing the U16 European title as the tournament’s MVP.

But as great as Hezonja’s 2011 spring and summer were, the rest of his year were less than positive.

The Dubrovnik native, who turned 17 in late February, went down early in the 2011-12 campaign with a serious ankle injury. To compound things even more, he then got hit with a case of mononucleosis.

Still, Nazor believes Hezonja will be ready and fully fit in time for the U17 Worlds, which take place in Kaunas from 29 June-8 July in Kaunas, Lithuania.

“He was injured, but I believe he’s going to be ready for this tournament,” Nazor told FIBA.com.

However, the coach said the Croatian federation is not interested in rushing back such a highly-regarded prospect.

“Anyway, if he doesn’t (play at the U17 Worlds), he is a young player and is very talented, so he is going to have a lot of tournaments in the future. But for now it is most important that he becomes ready 100 percent.”

Nazor also emphasized that Hezonja is still just one player on his team.

“For sure, he is a very important player for our team. But as a coach I believe that basketball is a team sport where every player has an important role,” he warned.

Should Hezonja be unable to go for Croatia, two of the players most likely to be called upon to step up and try to fill the void are Domagoj Bosnjak and Paolo Marinelli. The hole would be too much to fill with just one player, and Nazor would likely need all of his players to pick up the slack.

But the Croatian coach hopes that he doesn’t have to worry about that this summer.
                    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                    Artificial Nature

Comment

I watched Hezonja in the final of the Croatian junior championship and he was looking very unprepared. Physically he looked the same, maybe a bit taller than last year, but not as explosive or mobile as usual. On offense he was stagnant and not aggressive, waiting too often to be found by teammates for jump shot. I think with some more training and match play he will be ready for the under-17 tournament where we hopefully see his full talents.

Comment

Acording to Sportske Novosti he send his papers to FIBA to break his contract with KK Zagreb and will move to Barcelona
                        Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

561043_3911810951360_386510552_n.jpg

Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

I just hope Jasmin Repesa watched todays Hezonja game vs Alicante

Domination.. With some small corections Hezonja is alredy senior level player
                            Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

barca b-alicante
                              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

missing few points

Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information