Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mario Hezonja

http://vimeo.com/27470971

for those who wannt to see hezonja here is final game of fuba u-16

hezonja had few nice dunks, including windmill on breakaway
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

besides hard ankle injury, he got infected with mononucleosis. this kid is totaly out of luck
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Yeah,i wish quick recovery to the kid.Anyway,he is a great talent,except of Őarić the biggest Croatian,but,however,he seems to still have these adolescential "flies",which is normal for boys of his age.Let's just hope that the non-existent Croatian basketball system will not destroy him,like it did to so many players like Zemljić,Sesar,and so on.

CRO - Nazor hopes Croatian star Hezonja fit for U17 Worlds

ZAGREB (2012 FIBA U17 World Championship) - Mario Hezonja was Croatia’s all-around superstar in leading the Balkan side to last year’s U16 European Championship title.

Now Croatian head coach Ante Nazor is hoping his star small forward will be fit in time for this summer’s FIBA U17 World Championship.

Hezonja had an eventful 2011 in helping Croatian club KK Zagreb win the Nike International Junior Tournament title alongside fellow budding star Dario Saric. The pair then played at the FIBA U19 World Championship before Hezonja highlighted his summer by grabbing the U16 European title as the tournament’s MVP.

But as great as Hezonja’s 2011 spring and summer were, the rest of his year were less than positive.

The Dubrovnik native, who turned 17 in late February, went down early in the 2011-12 campaign with a serious ankle injury. To compound things even more, he then got hit with a case of mononucleosis.

Still, Nazor believes Hezonja will be ready and fully fit in time for the U17 Worlds, which take place in Kaunas from 29 June-8 July in Kaunas, Lithuania.

“He was injured, but I believe he’s going to be ready for this tournament,” Nazor told FIBA.com.

However, the coach said the Croatian federation is not interested in rushing back such a highly-regarded prospect.

“Anyway, if he doesn’t (play at the U17 Worlds), he is a young player and is very talented, so he is going to have a lot of tournaments in the future. But for now it is most important that he becomes ready 100 percent.”

Nazor also emphasized that Hezonja is still just one player on his team.

“For sure, he is a very important player for our team. But as a coach I believe that basketball is a team sport where every player has an important role,” he warned.

Should Hezonja be unable to go for Croatia, two of the players most likely to be called upon to step up and try to fill the void are Domagoj Bosnjak and Paolo Marinelli. The hole would be too much to fill with just one player, and Nazor would likely need all of his players to pick up the slack.

But the Croatian coach hopes that he doesn’t have to worry about that this summer.
    http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fc/new...1121/arti.html
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

I watched Hezonja in the final of the Croatian junior championship and he was looking very unprepared. Physically he looked the same, maybe a bit taller than last year, but not as explosive or mobile as usual. On offense he was stagnant and not aggressive, waiting too often to be found by teammates for jump shot. I think with some more training and match play he will be ready for the under-17 tournament where we hopefully see his full talents.

Acording to Sportske Novosti he send his papers to FIBA to break his contract with KK Zagreb and will move to Barcelona
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

I just hope Jasmin Repesa watched todays Hezonja game vs Alicante

Domination.. With some small corections Hezonja is alredy senior level player
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

missing few points

Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Barca B 3-1, Hezonja leads league in scoring 20pts in only 25min.
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Who's bigger Croatian prospect: Hezonja or Sarič?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The flick from the future...

Quote Originally Posted by pohani komarac View Post

Barca B 3-1, Hezonja leads league in scoring 20pts in only 25min.
    this league really isnt that strong anymore. it has taken a serious level slump with really low budget teams and bad level players....i cant recall such a bad quality in leb oro

Quote Originally Posted by Straight forward View Post
    Who's bigger Croatian prospect: Hezonja or Sarič?
    Mazalin maybe. He is better then bouth at his stage

from those 2 it's hard to say. Saric is special type of player that does not come often, but on other hand he does not have great athletic abiltys and 100% profiled position and role at moment

Hezonja unlike Saric has almost elite athleticisam let's say 8 or 9 out of 10 (And i think NBA Level there), natrual shoot, profiled role and position, but must impruve his skill set decision making and overall understanding of game.

I gues only time will tell, good thig bouth look mentaly strong
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guard View Post
    this league really isnt that strong anymore. it has taken a serious level slump with really low budget teams and bad level players....i cant recall such a bad quality in leb oro
    Yeah, but still good for 17 year old kid. He is with Draskovic still youngest player in league
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

short mix made by spanish bb federation
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Typical bad side of Hezonja today with his bad attitude on bad day. Hope they will work on his personality
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Banned

I can confirm that Hezonja will be promoted to the first team next year. For technical and athleticism, Hezonja is the best prospect on Europe by... ┐Gasol? and only Wiggins can't stand the comparison with the croatian talking about world prospects. However I think he's got the NBA on his mind, in 2015 maybe he will prove to jump the Atlantic. I am absolutely agree with pohani that the only thing to complain is his bad attitude, but I'm sure this will be fixed. Last game our coach sit him on the bench long minutes because he was doing stupid things like Superman moves, LOL. I love this kid. Croatian has a golden future. BTW, Tomic is probably doing his best season, team are playing for him and he's responding, and of course play with Lorbek is a guaranty to improve.

Doviđenja!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXDgxq31HgA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3l7PK0GuS8

the bad side of Hezonja. Hope Barca coach will punish him to learn something
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast