Mario Hezonja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mario Hezonja

Tell me more about this guy, NBA scouts are all over him after an impressive performance at the adidas eurocamp.According to NBAdraft.net he is the best 2-guard prospect to come out of Europe since Drazen Petrovic. Rudy Fernandez and Marco Belinelli weren't even close to the talent Mario HezonjaMario Hezonja or polished players that he is at 16 years of age.

Originally posted by alex15 View Post
    Tell me more about this guy, NBA scouts are all over him after an impressive performance at the adidas eurocamp.According to NBAdraft.net he is the best 2-guard prospect to come out of Europe since Drazen Petrovic. Rudy Fernandez and Marco Belinelli weren't even close to the talent Mario HezonjaMario Hezonja or polished players that he is at 16 years of age.
    + very athletic, explosive, great body and size, can shoot fro up to 8 meters, can handle ball, can create his shoot, has great mental toughnes for kid, not of fraid of chalenges, good worker

- extremley cocky kid (kobe, lebron are sweet litle kids compared with him), can easly get very nervus, to selfish, likes to much jackig 3 pointers insted creating for him self and others, bad decision making, rearly plays defense with itensity, his fundumetals are very questionable when going for lay ups

form my opinion he is bigest croatian talent after toni kukoc...yup...more talented than drazen, radja, cosic or other croatian phenomenon saric.......but i give him less than 20% chances to become as best player he can be

at age of 15
    Svaki komentar koji poziva na mrznju ili svadu bit ce izbrisan. Ukoliko autor bude uporan blokirat cu gaMario Hezonja 6'6 95. born Croatian basketball talent...

now as 16

Svaki komentar koji navodi na mrznju i svadu bit ce izbrisan. Ukoliko netko bude uporan blokirat cu ga

Mario Hezonja will turn 16 on February 25th 2011.He is currently ranked as #11 of CroHoops.com "Croatian TOP 33 U 22 prospects". Please check his full prospe...

Mejores im?genes de la participaci?n del KK Zagreb en el NIJT (Nike International Junior Tounament) de Barcelona 2011 con Dario Saric, Mario Hezonja, Dominik...

Mejores im?genes de la participaci?n del KK Zagreb en el NIJT (Nike International Junior Tounament) de Barcelona 2011 con Dario Saric, Mario Hezonja, Dominik...

Check the site: http://www.hoopsfix.com and subscribe NOW to be the first to see our new vids! Click here to subscribe - http://bit.ly/hoopsfixsubLike us on ...

Eurohopes: 2011 NIJT Final 8 Game Sparks KK Zagreb, Antonio Kraljic, Hrvoje Mamic, Dominik Mavra, Filip Knezevic, Mario Hezonja, Dario Saric
    Last edited by pohani komarac; 06-15-2011, 06:15 AM.
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

What about Josip Sesar? He was supposed to be the european MJ when he was so young... and where's now?

Great talent of course but just 16 y-o... i'd wait a couple of years and see what he can do in pro basketball.

Comment

yeah sesar to...and he has some of sesar's mentality....being dick head (that is mostley visable when he steps on court with his age boys where he is twice better them them), and geting in love with jacking 3, and being lazy on defense

there was about 1000 people watching croatian u-16 chapionship ff, and mostley people come to see him...in first game where things didn't go well for him he was very disgusting...terible behavior...the fact people booed 16 year old kid on his club home court says much about his behavior

tough sesar was more skilled, mario more athletic

this kid throws windmill dunk's in brekaways with no problems

but one thing i realy liked about him is his metal toughnes

he was 13 when he debuted for his native dubrovnik against cibona. in his first posesion he got ball and shooted 3 pointer from 7 meters over player and scored...there was video on you tube from that game. but was removed

this year he played few times for zagreb seniors...and all minutes on court he was consitatly asking for his teammates for ball

also people on croatian forum from dubrovnik says kid works hard

but somehow i understand him and his behavior. he and saric are in very hard, emotional age and have to deal with icredible buzz in croatia who look at them as saviors of our basketball. and that buzz is becomeing more and more world wide, kids who are not much younger then they are have their posters, bunch of hyenas, menagers, sponsors are all arond them....when this kids see what is happenig around them it's realy hard for them to stay on ground....but i guess kids this days have to learn live with that...

saric for sample got contract with nike, whille our basketball federation has with adidas in wich says all our youth selections must wear their products...saric nom migh be lost for yuth inernational competitions...now put your self in that position

if they go trough all that normall that will already be worth of admaire
        Last edited by pohani komarac; 06-15-2011, 09:14 AM.
        Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
          + very athletic, explosive, great body and size, can shoot fro up to 8 meters, can handle ball, can create his shoot, has great mental toughnes for kid, not of fraid of chalenges, good worker

- extremley cocky kid (kobe, lebron are sweet litle kids compared with him), can easly get very nervus, to selfish, likes to much jackig 3 pointers insted creating for him self and others, bad decision making, rearly plays defense with itensity, his fundumetals are very questionable when going for lay ups

form my opinion he is bigest croatian talent after toni kukoc...yup...more talented than drazen, radja, cosic or other croatian phenomenon saric.......but i give him less than 20% chances to become as best player he can be

at age of 15
          Svaki komentar koji poziva na mrznju ili svadu bit ce izbrisan. Ukoliko autor bude uporan blokirat cu gaMario Hezonja 6'6 95. born Croatian basketball talent...

now as 16

Svaki komentar koji navodi na mrznju i svadu bit ce izbrisan. Ukoliko netko bude uporan blokirat cu ga

Mario Hezonja will turn 16 on February 25th 2011.He is currently ranked as #11 of CroHoops.com "Croatian TOP 33 U 22 prospects". Please check his full prospe...

Check the site: http://www.hoopsfix.com and subscribe NOW to be the first to see our new vids! Click here to subscribe - http://bit.ly/hoopsfixsubLike us on ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMn-gy0lSSY
          Yeah I heard about his attitude, What his plan? Is he going to turn pro or showcase his skills in the US. I wanna see him play in the US so that the top guard of his class will bring him back to earth. His a great talent hopefully he will be able to utilize it.

Comment

Originally posted by alex15 View Post
            Yeah I heard about his attitude, What his plan? Is he going to turn pro or showcase his skills in the US. I wanna see him play in the US so that the top guard of his class will bring him back to earth. His a great talent hopefully he will be able to utilize it.
            he already gets money so ncaa is out of question

he played this season on loan in croatian a2 league where he was scoring 10-20 points, and few games for zagreb seniors

zagreb will play euroleague next season, their president said saric, him an mavra will play for them in euroleague and adriatic league, that they won't loan them anymore...don't know if it will be like that.....realisticle for him it would be good just to play in croatian a1 league like saric did last year
            Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

he already gets money so ncaa is out of question

he played this season on loan in croatian a2 league where he was scoring 10-20 points, and few games for zagreb seniors

zagreb will play euroleague next season, their president said saric, him an mavra will play for them in euroleague and adriatic league, that they won't loan them anymore...don't know if it will be like that.....realisticle for him it would be good just to play in croatian a1 league like saric did last year
              Thanks for the infos, hopefully we will have the opportunity to watch him more on tv, excited to see this kid develop.

Dario Saric is a promising player too, what about latest info about him?

Comment

saric has long term contract with them, played in croatian a1 legue on loan where he was probabley best player, especially 2nd part of season when he average about 23+13+4....some rumours says there are some serius intrests from top clubs...heard that panathinaikos oferd 2 milion euros, whille from zagreb they say they don't wannt to sell him...his buyout is 3milion euros
                Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

saric has long term contract with them, played in croatian a1 legue on loan where he was probabley best player, especially 2nd part of season when he average about 23+13+4....some rumours says there are some serius intrests from top clubs...heard that panathinaikos oferd 2 milion euros, whille from zagreb they say they don't wannt to sell him...his buyout is 3milion euros
                  This is a bit OT but is that the highest buyout for a player who is just 17 years old? (only other name that comes to mind is Rubio but his buyout at around 7 million US$ was in 2009 when he was 18)...

One thing for sure is that these kids (Hezonja and Saric) are extremely talented and I hope that they continue improving and developing their skills and don't go through a slump like Rubio is at the moment.

Comment

this kid is amazing.great athlete and has some NBA features like explosiveness,mental toughness anf quick first step... If he works hard,He can have better NBA career than Saric or other European talents.Sometimes he reminds me Rudy Fernandez but He has not succesfull career in Nba.we have to wait couple years to see what he will be like.It is early to decide his comparison but he looks one of the most talented young Europeans with Saric,Valanciunas and Kanter.

Comment

now i'm more and more sure he is to mechanical in his movments...he should develope more as of the screan guard, rather then playing with ball
                      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

this kid has unteachable things like explosiveness and athleticm.He can improve his lay-up style or movements.Valanciunas also has mechanical movement but he dominated his age group Quick first step,toughness and atleticm really imprtant to be top player.foe exam; Our prospect James M. Birsen may be more skilled as fundamentally than Hezonja but has not any toughness and explosiveness

Comment

now i'm more and more sure he is to mechanical in his movments...he should develope more as of the screan guard, rather then playing with ball
                          If he's too mechanical, now it's the time to work with his skills. He's way too young to limit him to an off-the-ball wing.

Comment

Zagreb will play in the Euroleague next year?? So Saric and Hezonja will play it?

Comment

Saric most probably

Hezonja will most likley play with Dubrava wich most likly will become Zagreb 2nd team and they will play outside of competition A1 league and A2 league
                              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information