This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
    Saw the replay of Maine-Austin. Tim Frazier with complete mastery of the game, another triple double that he wasn't really gloating. Commentator also noted that a guy like Frazier belongs in the NBA.
    He really is a solid player and a great scorer. He's just not a point guard, and most NBA teams won't give him a chance unless he can be a true point guard given that he's undrafted.

Jordan McRae is looking great so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHBB View Post
      Jordan McRae officially signs with the 87ers. Should be interesting to see him in the D-League and see how long he stays down there.
      I had to google it just to make sure, his father was Conrad McRae former Syracuse and a huge star in Europe in the 90ies, one of my favourite players back than.
      Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
      That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
        I had to google it just to make sure, his father was Conrad McRae former Syracuse and a huge star in Europe in the 90ies, one of my favourite players back than.
        Haha that's cool, I didn't even know his dad played basketball.

Comment

• Speaking of McRae, he just dropped 39 and grabbed 13 boards in an overtime loss tonight.

Comment

• These players I enjoyed watching and found myself highly impressed.

Brady Heslip
            Tim Frazier
            Adreian Payne
            Kyle Anderson
            Seth Curry
            Jordan McRae
            Sacramento Kings
            HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

• After Yuki Togashi tried his luck and win in the D-League with the Texas Legends, this year former Halifax Rainmen / Meralco Bolts guard Seiya Ando will be trying to earn a D-League spot.
              Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Jimmer Fredette was superb in his debut: 12/17 FG and dishing out 8 assists. The tempo, the spacing and him being allowed to facilitate the havoc got him feeling like his old form in college.
                Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Boban going to work tonight: 34pts and 13rebs for the Austin Spurs. He managed to hit a couple of jumpshots within those baskets he scored inside as he towers over the defense.
                  Sacramento Kings

Comment

Boban going to work tonight: 34pts and 13rebs for the Austin Spurs. He managed to hit a couple of jumpshots within those baskets he scored inside as he towers over the defense.
                    What's the hype about ?? He was guarded literally by midgets all game no proper Center was against him.
                    Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
                    FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
                    FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Comment

• Originally posted by Modis View Post
                      What's the hype about ?? He was guarded literally by midgets all game no proper Center was against him.
                      Then got recalled back to Spurs. He played first time this season significant minutes, and he had 18 points in 17 minutes. So please ease up on the bias...

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                        Then got recalled back to Spurs. He played first time this season significant minutes, and he had 18 points in 17 minutes. So please ease up on the bias...

Calm down, Calm down .. I am not saying he is bad or anything Just in that particular game vs Reno BigHorns no serious match easy 34points for Boban.
                        Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
                        FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
                        FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Comment

• Apparently Baron Davis and his agent are sending in flyers, trying to court teams into signing 36yo B-Diddy to a D-League contract. I think the last time Davis played in the D-League with minor minutes is back in 2012.
                          Sacramento Kings

Comment

Apparently Baron Davis and his agent are sending in flyers, trying to court teams into signing 36yo B-Diddy to a D-League contract. I think the last time Davis played in the D-League with minor minutes is back in 2012.
                            His days are over... Even for the D-League imo... Davis hasn't played any competitive basketball for over 4 years new

Comment

• Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
                              His days are over... Even for the D-League imo... Davis hasn't played any competitive basketball for over 4 years new
                              NBA might be sealed today but I'm glad seeing him play still. A career cut short by injury, he seems to be really enjoying himself in the D-League.

Tonight, 21 mins of action vs Iowa in the second half. 14 points with an assortment of square up shots.
                              Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Thank you for this...
                                You can see more info at - http://dleague.nba.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information