Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jarnell Stokes and Quinn Cook named respectivley 2015-16 MVP and Rookie of the Year.

Interestingly, both earned international experience at junior/cadet level with USA-Basketball, Stokes won gold with 2012 U18 NT (Fiba Americas) and 2013 U19 (WC), Cook with 2009 U16 (Fiba Americas) and 2010 U17 (World's). All great teams indeed.

Comment

• Anybody watching the Showcase? I think Webb III and Shawn Long have to be on the radar of a lot of NBA teams right now.

Webb is 6'9", athletic, and can definitely play on the perimeter, and his jumper looked absolutely great today. He's vastly improved from the way he was during his short stint with the Sixers before the season.

Long is a tremendous stretch four who can score in so many different ways and hit from deep. Only question is his size going up against NBA bigs. That's why I think David Laury is the smarter call-up. He's like a Marcus Morris type, very strong down low with great bulk but a combo forward for sure and a guy who just flat out knows how to score.

Comment

• Not really feeling the name of "G-League"
        Sacramento Kings
        HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

• Expansion teams for the first full-season of the "G-League"

Agua Cali Clippers
          Erie Bay Hawks
          Memphis Hustle
          Wisconsin Herd
          Sacramento Kings
          HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

• How can i get entrance into D-League?
            Contact me if you are interested in having a website developed for you. See my contact: https://cryptostaunch.com/about

Comment

• Can someone please teach me how to post in this forum?

Comment

• Please, bros how do i open a thread here. I'm a newcomer and have no idea. guy help me please if you know. thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                  Then got recalled back to Spurs. He played first time this season significant minutes, and he had 18 points in 17 minutes. So please ease up on the bias...

World Class NBA team vs. College team

Comment

• How to Play Basketball, if you are a point guard?

The expectations from a point guard are insane. Their skills matter much more than size. This is why you will see point guards that are unusually shorter than the rest of the team because the whole strength of a guard comes from being able to handle the ball.

Comment

• Europeans balling in G league. Lithuanian Brazdeikis just has nothing to do in G league any more, he should be heading to PRO Europe or get some chances in NBA. Samanic looks fundamentally sound, Croatia will have plenty of quality forwards. Mannion is a funny looking guy, I like his quickness and cheekiness, some wibes of Pozzecco really. How many NBA or boderline NBA PG prospects France has? I lost a track really...Here's another in Okobo and French forward Hoard:

Extended highlights of strong games in the G League from Luka Šamanić, Iggy Brazdeikis, Nico Mannion, Jaylen Hoard and Elli Okobo.#GLeague #Mannion #Brazdeik...
                      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                      Buzelis, Lelevicius
                      Murauskas, Sirvydis
                      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Great News

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
                        The Los Angeles Lakers have confirmed that their D-League Affiliate, the Los Angeles D-Fenders will re-join the D-League for the 2011-2012 season.

This time, the home floor of the D-Fenders will be at the Toyota Sports Center in El Segundo.

New people always give the new dynamics to any organization. Sports and NBA has change a lot since last few year so any experienced person will give the difference, There is some my suggestion as well.
                        He should workout the NBA championship for the under age kids
                        He should stream line the warmup drill protocol in the covid panademic

Comment

• Dakota Wizards have announced that the team is being purchased and taken over by the Golden State Warriors. The D-League team will be relocated after the NBA D-League 2011-2012 Season.
                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.
                          skysmotor.co.uk sells the following products online: BLDC Motor, linear stepper motor, servo motors, planetary gearbox and can be purchased online if required.
                          clear

Comment

• Founded in 2001, the NBA G League, formerly known as the NBA Development League (NBADL), stands as the official minor league of the National Basketball Association (NBA). It provides a developmental platform for young and promising basketball talents to hone their skills and showcase their potential in a competitive environment.

Comprising teams affiliated with the NBA and independent franchises, the G League plays a pivotal role for players aspiring to make it to the NBA. It serves as a crucial stage where athletes can refine their game, gain valuable playing experience, and attract the attention of NBA scouts and executives.

I have a genuine passion for basketball, sports, and betting, which led me to choose my path with https://1xbetapp.bet/. This online platform not only allows me to enjoy watching exciting games but also enables me to place bets, immersing myself in the thrilling world of sports predictions.

With the G League and 1xBet, basketball enthusiasts and bettors alike have a unique opportunity to dive into the captivating world of basketball, where talents are developed and transformed, and bets add an element of challenge and adrenaline to the experience.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information