Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: NBA D-League

Quote Originally Posted by CoachZ View Post
    Then got recalled back to Spurs. He played first time this season significant minutes, and he had 18 points in 17 minutes. So please ease up on the bias...

Calm down, Calm down .. I am not saying he is bad or anything Just in that particular game vs Reno BigHorns no serious match easy 34points for Boban.
    Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
    FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
    FIBA European Championship : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Apparently Baron Davis and his agent are sending in flyers, trying to court teams into signing 36yo B-Diddy to a D-League contract. I think the last time Davis played in the D-League with minor minutes is back in 2012.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Quote Originally Posted by CKR13 View Post
    Apparently Baron Davis and his agent are sending in flyers, trying to court teams into signing 36yo B-Diddy to a D-League contract. I think the last time Davis played in the D-League with minor minutes is back in 2012.
    His days are over... Even for the D-League imo... Davis hasn't played any competitive basketball for over 4 years new

Quote Originally Posted by Khalid80 View Post
    His days are over... Even for the D-League imo... Davis hasn't played any competitive basketball for over 4 years new
    NBA might be sealed today but I'm glad seeing him play still. A career cut short by injury, he seems to be really enjoying himself in the D-League.

Tonight, 21 mins of action vs Iowa in the second half. 14 points with an assortment of square up shots.
    Sacramento Kings

Thank you for this...
    You can see more info at - http://dleague.nba.com/

Jarnell Stokes and Quinn Cook named respectivley 2015-16 MVP and Rookie of the Year.

Interestingly, both earned international experience at junior/cadet level with USA-Basketball, Stokes won gold with 2012 U18 NT (Fiba Americas) and 2013 U19 (WC), Cook with 2009 U16 (Fiba Americas) and 2010 U17 (World's). All great teams indeed.

Anybody watching the Showcase? I think Webb III and Shawn Long have to be on the radar of a lot of NBA teams right now.

Webb is 6'9", athletic, and can definitely play on the perimeter, and his jumper looked absolutely great today. He's vastly improved from the way he was during his short stint with the Sixers before the season.

Long is a tremendous stretch four who can score in so many different ways and hit from deep. Only question is his size going up against NBA bigs. That's why I think David Laury is the smarter call-up. He's like a Marcus Morris type, very strong down low with great bulk but a combo forward for sure and a guy who just flat out knows how to score.

Not really feeling the name of "G-League"
    Sacramento Kings

Expansion teams for the first full-season of the "G-League"

Agua Cali Clippers
    Erie Bay Hawks
    Memphis Hustle
    Wisconsin Herd
    Sacramento Kings

Grey Cup 2018 Live Stream Free. 106th Grey Cup 2018 Live Stream The 2018 Grey Cup CFL Final Live Streaming 106th Grey Cup 2018 Live Stream
    https://greycupfree.com/

I can see him pulling it off. He is now real aware of the wisecracking, wry, macho piece. So getting the identity right is just not excessively troublesome. At this time easily photo him with a blonde flattop, stogie and beautifully retro hues. Now not terrible, correct? Better suppose it, I suppose he has this clinched.

How can i get entrance into D-League?
    Contact me if you are interested in having a website developed for you. See my contact: https://cryptostaunch.com/about

Quote Originally Posted by CKR13 View Post
    Recent News:

• The New York Knicks have appointed Allan Houston as President of the Knicks' new D-League Affiliate, the Erie Bayhawks. Houston xvideos.onl/ xnxx.onl/ chaturbate.onl/ is expected to still fulfill his duties with the Knicks as GM Assistant despite his new post. The Knicks are now the sole affiliate of the Bayhawks of the D-League.

• The Cleveland Cavaliers have ended their co-affiliation with the Erie Bayhawks. According to sources, the Cleveland Cavaliers are exploring the possibility of establishing its own D-League Affiliate in Youngstown and the Covelli Centre.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
    Hello everyone,,
    The New Jersey Nets have entered a single affiliation agreement with the Springfield Armor. Last winter, both Philadelphia and New Jersey sent players to Springfield and with this development, the 76ers are forced to find a new affiliate.

The Philadelphia 76ers have agreed with the Maine Red Claws to enter a co-affiliation with Maine. Maine now services the Boston Celtics, Charlotte Bobcats and Philadelphia.

The Utah Jazz have announced that it will enter a co-affiliation with the Idaho Stampede. Utah joins the Denver Nuggets and Portland Trailblazers to be co-affiliates. Utah was forced to search for a new affiliate after their sole affiliate, the Utah Flash was for sale and will take a leave for the NBA D-League 2011-2012 Season.
    Last edited by DarylDay; 04-10-2019 at 04:28 AM.

The New York Knicks have alloted new kid on the block focus Jerome Jordan and sophomore gatekeeper Jeremy Lin to their D-League subsidiary, the Erie Bayhawks.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112