No announcement yet.

NLB Adriatic League 2011/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be good for the league and club. I assume they would play in Pionir?

Comment

What's the current situation with Buducnost? I see key players leavin' them since the last months of last season(Dragicevic, Simonovic, Scekic). What are their plans for future, who's gonna stay/go? What kind of roster they plans to have? Any info on that? Their site seems to be dead, hard to find anything. Thnx

Comment

I'm a Zvezda fan so looks like I'm going for FMP this year. I'd be happier if there was an actual merger. Igokea disappointed me giving up there spot after a good season.

I think the league should just expand up to 18 teams. The potential is all there. It's just amazing that so many old big name teams can not even stay in this league... Zvezda, Split, Zadar, Bosna. In some ways a testament to it's strength I guess.

I love following this league. It's not boring like in football where the same two teams in Serbia or Croatia win every year. OK Partizan has dominated trophies but the overall quality is there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
          What's the current situation with Buducnost? I see key players leavin' them since the last months of last season(Dragicevic, Simonovic, Scekic). What are their plans for future, who's gonna stay/go? What kind of roster they plans to have? Any info on that? Their site seems to be dead, hard to find anything. Thnx
          PG Nikola Otasevic is also gone. He joined Hemofarm Vrsac last week.

Best young locals are staying (Sead Sehovic, Vladimir Mihailovic and Bojan Dubljevic who shined at the U20 EC). The first major recruit is Milivoje Bozovic (PF 211 1985) from Hemofarm Vrsac.

Propects Nikola Ivanovic (G 187 '94) and Nemanja Radovic (PF 206 '91) are due to join in the upcoming days. Both played for Montenegro at the U20 EC.

Comment

Originally posted by Cibos View Post
            That would be good for the league and club. I assume they would play in Pionir?
            Yes they will play in Pionir and they will practice in FMP and Basketland gym's.
            UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

The naturalized Slovenian from Serbia, Bojan Radulovic (C 210 1992) is practicing with BC Radnicki Kragujevac for several days now.

Comment

Serbian Cedomir Vitkovac (SF 201 1992) is back to Buducnost Podgorica. Two Buducnost juniors Danilo Nikolic (C 206 1993) and Marko Mugosa (SF 197 1993) sign their first pro contracts too. Both played for Montenegro at the U18 B division European Championship 2011.

Comment

Krka completed their roster for the coming season:

PG: Curtis Stinson, Bojan Krivec, Simon Petrov
                  SG: Zoran Dragič, Jimmy Baxter
                  SF: Edo Murič, Matej Rojc
                  PF: Marko Balažic, Marko Đurković
                  C: Smiljan Pavič, Jerome Jordan

Đurković and Stinson are a mistery to me, but overall they could be near the level from the last season. Shouldn't be an easy opponent.
                  Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                  That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Can anybody (preferably from ex-yu country) make a little list of great prospects that'll play in the league and are worth following?

Comment

From Croatian clubs

KK Zagreb

Dario Saric 94. 206 SF/PF
                      Toni Prostran 91. 181 PG
                      Dominik Mavra 94. 194 PG/SG
                      Mario Hezonja 95. 200 SG/SF
                      Miralem Halilovic 91. 205 PF (B&H)
                      Domagoj Bubalo 91. 212 C

Saric is probably only one that will see minutes for senior team. Maybe Prostran and Halilovic gets some

Cibona

Tomislav Zubcic 90. 210 PF
                      Stipe Krstanovic 93. 206 PF
                      Pavle Marcinkovic 89. 197 SG/SF

Zubcic is expected to be one of leaders, whille Marcinkovic will be role player

Cedevita

Miro Bilan 89. 212 C
                      Filip Kraljevic 89. 212 C

Bilan should be backup for somebody who they sing if they work out his contract with Zadar. Kraljevic will just sit on bench

Å iroki (Croatian club from Herzegovina)

Josip Bilinovac 90. 192 PG/SG
                      Dino Butorac 90. 190 SG (on loan from Cedevita?)
                      Fran Pilepic 89. 194 SG
                      Ivan Ramljak 90. 203 SF
                      Boris Barac 92. 206 PF
                      Boris Topalovic 92. 205 PF
                      Darko Planinic 90. 211 C
                      Mario Novak 90. 216 C

besides Topalovic and Novak rest should get lot of playing time

most iteresting from those who I expect to get minutes: Saric, Zubcic, Bilan, Barac, Pilepic and Planinic. Last two are not hyped and much known and never metnioned by some "scout sites" butt for me they are 2 most underreated Croatian prospects. Pilepic is hell of shooter who knows how to play. Has decent athletic abilitys and last year showed he has guts in B&H finals and some home games against Partizan and Olimpija. Planinic started basketball at age of 16. From then made great improvment. Tough big man who is not scared to bang down low. Efective in positionig near basket. Bit like young Pekovic

Over all poor year for Croatia when it comes to prospects besides Siroki. Very sad that in NLB Croatian basketball will profite most trough club from Bosnia and Herzegovina
                      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                        From Croatian clubs

KK Zagreb

Dario Saric 94. 206 SF/PF
                        Toni Prostran 91. 181 PG
                        Dominik Mavra 94. 194 PG/SG
                        Mario Hezonja 95. 200 SG/SF
                        Miralem Halilovic 91. 205 PF (B&H)
                        Domagoj Bubalo 91. 212 C

Saric is probably only one that will see minutes for senior team. Maybe Prostran and Halilovic gets some

Cibona

Tomislav Zubcic 90. 210 PF
                        Stipe Krstanovic 93. 206 PF
                        Pavle Marcinkovic 89. 197 SG/SF

Zubcic is expected to be one of leaders, whille Marcinkovic will be role player

Cedevita

Miro Bilan 89. 212 C
                        Filip Kraljevic 89. 212 C

Bilan should be backup for somebody who they sing if they work out his contract with Zadar. Kraljevic will just sit on bench

Å iroki (Croatian club from Herzegovina)

Josip Bilinovac 90. 192 PG/SG
                        Dino Butorac 90. 190 SG (on loan from Cedevita?)
                        Fran Pilepic 89. 194 SG
                        Ivan Ramljak 90. 203 SF
                        Boris Barac 92. 206 PF
                        Boris Topalovic 92. 205 PF
                        Darko Planinic 90. 211 C
                        Mario Novak 90. 216 C

besides Topalovic and Novak rest should get lot of playing time

most iteresting from those who I expect to get minutes: Saric, Zubcic, Bilan, Barac, Pilepic and Planinic. Last two are not hyped and much known and never metnioned by some "scout sites" butt for me they are 2 most underreated Croatian prospects. Pilepic is hell of shooter who knows how to play. Has decent athletic abilitys and last year showed he has guts in B&H finals and some home games against Partizan and Olimpija. Planinic started basketball at age of 16. From then made great improvment. Tough big man who is not scared to bang down low. Efective in positionig near basket. Bit like young Pekovic

Over all poor year for Croatia when it comes to prospects besides Siroki. Very sad that in NLB Croatian basketball will profite most trough club from Bosnia and Herzegovina
                        Thanks so much for the very detailed answer!
                        Naturally as a Maccabi fan I'd probably follow the centers more

Comment

Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
                          Krka completed their roster for the coming season:

PG: Curtis Stinson, Bojan Krivec, Simon Petrov
                          SG: Zoran Dragič, Jimmy Baxter
                          SF: Edo Murič, Matej Rojc
                          PF: Marko Balažic, Marko Đurković
                          C: Smiljan Pavič, Jerome Jordan

Đurković and Stinson are a mistery to me, but overall they could be near the level from the last season. Shouldn't be an easy opponent.
                          They will be very good defensively, but shooting looms as a big concern. Between Stinson, Dragic and Muric there will be enough bricks to build a new arena.
                          My blog about european hoops http://insidehoops.blog.com

Comment

Originally posted by Markoishvili View Post
                            They will be very good defensively, but shooting looms as a big concern. Between Stinson, Dragic and Muric there will be enough bricks to build a new arena.
                            i think that our people caculate that because new arena will be in 2013
                            Favourite Clubs:
                            KK Krka
                            Union Olimpija

Favourite League:
                            ABA-NLB
                            Euroleague
                            NBA

EUROBASKET 2013-SLOVENIJA

Comment

Originally posted by Markoishvili View Post
                              I can't stop laughing, but you've got a point
                              Krivec is there somewhere as well.
                              Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                              That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Where to get rosters for all teams? can someone post them? thx

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information