No announcement yet.

NLB Adriatic League 2011/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ontaye Raper should start working more instead of partying with his buddy Sammir. He was gassed 4 minutes into the 2nd half and asked for substitution. Not to mention that he made Kus look like Chris Paul.
    My blog about european hoops http://insidehoops.blog.com

Comment

• Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
      ŠIROKI!

but wtf. happend with Olimpija
      Dissaster on a horizon.
      Woodside left the club due to irregular payments after the game vs. Široki, salaries being two months behind (might be more), Murič is injured and won't be able to play for a while and rumours are few more players might leave the way Woodside did. Salin or Bertrans might even be able to walk away without a buyout.

I am not exactly sure on how Olimpija is going to pull out of this one...
      Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
      That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• What about Nikola "Double Double" Vucevic from Buducnost... the lockout is over so is he come back to 76'ers ?

Today's match against Partizan will be his last one ?

Comment

• Originally posted by DragisA View Post
          What about Nikola "Double Double" Vucevic from Buducnost... the lockout is over so is he come back to 76'ers ?

Today's match against Partizan will be his last one ?
          they say they will play agaist dexia to

btw. today buducnost fans end 10 year boycot. it could efect game result
          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

btw. today buducnost fans end 10 year boycot. it could efect game result
            10 years... wow. Never heard about it. What was the reasons for such act?

Comment

• disagrement with menagment

it started if i remember right when they singed croatian davor pejacinovic

nothing unusual

BBB are boycoting Cibona 8-9 years ore more. can't even remeber
              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

disagrement with menagment

it started if i remember right when they singed croatian davor pejacinovic

nothing unusual

I heard about BBB and Cibona, but never knew about this Buducnost's situation. Thought maybe smth unordinary happened, but seems not. Anyways, thnx for explanation

Comment

• Sixers training camp starts on the 9 December... so Vucevic could play against Dexia on the 6 December...

Dave Zangaro and Reuben Frank discuss several NFL Draft prospects that have been mocked to the Eagles recently.

10 years of boycott?!... freak but amazing!

I watched the match with Turów in TV and when I saw a few people at the hall I thought that this is the cause of Euro 2012 football match beetwen Montenegro and Czech Republic which was played at the same day in Podgorica...

Comment

• Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
                    Dissaster on a horizon.
                    Woodside left the club due to irregular payments after the game vs. Široki, salaries being two months behind (might be more), Murič is injured and won't be able to play for a while and rumours are few more players might leave the way Woodside did. Salin or Bertrans might even be able to walk away without a buyout.

I am not exactly sure on how Olimpija is going to pull out of this one...
                    Is there a sponsor problem or bad management or what? I mean Olimpija recovered nicely last year and this year had nice start of the season and i thot they are doing well decreasing the debt but suddenly everything collapsed.I even read on some slovenian portal Rajgelj beeing compared to Mamic

Comment

• Originally posted by EpicFail View Post
                      Is there a sponsor problem or bad management or what? I mean Olimpija recovered nicely last year and this year had nice start of the season and i thot they are doing well decreasing the debt but suddenly everything collapsed.I even read on some slovenian portal Rajgelj beeing compared to Mamic
                      Zdravko right?

Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by EpicFail View Post
                        this year they lost 2 cases in courts.. but actually nobady kknow who is behind this collapse... i think that both side are guilty..
                        Favourite Clubs:
                        KK Krka
                        Union Olimpija

Favourite League:
                        ABA-NLB
                        Euroleague
                        NBA

EUROBASKET 2013-SLOVENIJA

Comment

BBB were never Cibona fans.. even at Cibona games they would be cheering Dinamo name instead of Cibona..
                          same as on RK Badel Zagreb handball games.. when they finally got their football club name back they stopped coming and wanted Božo to arrange them free tickets.. which he didn't do..

Originally posted by EpicFail View Post
                          Olimpija is a toy of politicians..
                          same as Cibona was and unfortunately still is as it will take some time to change that..
                          considering all current political problems in Slovenia they were not atractive enough for the politicians in their games in this last couple of months.. (atleast that is my point of view)..
                          Olimpija did decrease it's debt during last year and a half but the debt is still huge according to some of the guys here..
                          and since euroleague season is over for them us players are trying to find an easier way out..
                          but Olimpija won't collapse.. it's just a shame that it's same old story all over again..
                          "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Zdravko right?

Yap,thats the guy!

@Picekpay

Yes,there is a logic there,but even if Olimpija is a politic toy,it's still a basketball "symbol" of Slovenia(no offense to Krka),and who ever manipulate with club i don't see the reason why not to pay salaries to players and lose entire team.I can understand they let go players that were brought just for Euroleague,but if I read correctly,players like Salin and others will left the club also...

Comment

• I see that Partizan has some troubles without Pekovic...

2022/2023:
                              PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                              SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                              SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                              PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                              PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy M View Post
                                I see that Partizan has some troubles without Pekovic...

http://www.adriaticbasket.info/w2/st...gameid=65&sez=
                                Pekovic played. Macvan didn't

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information