NLB Adriatic League 2011/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cibos View Post
    Ye.. ye.. it was Zagreb's fault that Zadar was paying millions to players who didn't play single minute because Aco got in fight with them..

It was Zagreb's fault that Dino Rađa is incompetent to lead u12 girls team, let alone professional squad. Its always Zagreb's fault.. never theirs.
    man grove up....i live 100km from zagreb and i get 2less paid for same job i would get in zagreb

croatia industry is in terible shape, most mone croatia gets is from tourisam wich 90% is related to summer guests in dalmatia...you know dubrovnik, split, zadar, rijeka, hvar and so on.......but somehow all that money and investments ends in zagreb....

2nd bigest money resurse comes from farmers in slavonija...but again investments ends in zagreb who only builds banks, stores and apartments....so many people left othere areas because they only can find jub in zagreb.....so sport is product of that centralization.......same way split and zadar spent money and lead clubs are done in kk cibona and kk zagreb....but jet they always find 3-4 times more money than clubs in other areas........you know croatia osiguranje, main sponsor of kk zagreb has debut of 4mill kn to kk split, 3 time europian champion, wille they are throwing money in kk zagreb.....it's to har to matain sucsesfull with such unfair treatment
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Bunch of nonsense.. blaming others for your problems. Both Split and Zadar did it to themself. Also, last time i checked this wasn't politics forum. I don't give a damn about tourism, politics or economy, especially not if its bunch of nonsense. I believe others think so too.

I'm not from Zagreb either btw... i just live there temporarily.. and you are talking nonsense.

Comment

It is a bit off topic... but why for example Tedeschi (at least I think that' the guy) isn't investing in KK Split. If I had the money that'd be my first choice by far.
        12.500 capacity arena, Split's metropolitan area almost reaches half a million of population, enormous talent pool and loads of fans that would return as soon as their club would get back on track.
        Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Cibos View Post
          Bunch of nonsense.. blaming others for your problems. Both Split and Zadar did it to themself. Also, last time i checked this wasn't politics forum. I don't give a damn about tourism, politics or economy, especially not if its bunch of nonsense. I believe others think so too.

I'm not from Zagreb either btw... i just live there temporarily.. and you are talking nonsense.
          politics and economy are conected with sport.....the fact team in split can't get same amount of money that team from zagreb is directley conected with economical situacion in croatia...the fact there are only few rich peaople in croatia like tedeschi who can sponsor sport club makes most clubs dependable on political and state money and influace....since political cetar is in zagreb all state money is in zagreb, since profesional sport is hevily dependable on money, basketball quality of coaches and players ends where money is...if you have brain you can conect that easily

split, sibenik and zadar fuction on same way as cibona and zadar, but sice there is more money in zagreb zadar, split and sibenik suferd more then cibona who has same stupid menagment
          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
            It is a bit off topic... but why for example Tedeschi (at least I think that' the guy) isn't investing in KK Split. If I had the money that'd be my first choice by far.
            12.500 capacity arena, Split's metropolitan area almost reaches half a million of population, enormous talent pool and loads of fans that would return as soon as their club would get back on track.
            Tedeschi wantted to get in Cibona, was obstructed from inside, whille Dino Radja almost broke down Tedeschi to enter in Split, but Split is not money and political wise itresting market

On bright side some things moved up in Split, Nikola Vujcic will get involed in club and will also move his basketball academy from Rijeka to Split. Also owner of Jolly company 2 years ago made male basketball team in Sibenik (so far they only had women section) and now they enterd in A1 league

Withut Dalmatia, Croatian basketball can fuction for whille, but long time it will be gone
            Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Who will be the broadcasters in your respective countries for next season?

In Croatia it will be Arena Sport Croatia again as it seems. I assume the same in Serbia with their version of Arena? In BiH i guess BHT..

Slovenia, Montenegro, Israel?

Comment

Slovenia - Sport TV (www.sport-tv.si)

Comment

today was a draw.. season starts 8.10, but 3 matches will be earlier..

first match: Krka:Maccabi (1.10)
                  second: Zlatorog:Maccabi (3.10)
                  third: Maccabi:Cibona (6.10)

other info still coming..

UPDATE:
                  first round (8.10-just krka 1.10)
                  Liga NLB, 1. krog, 8.10.
                  Union Olimpija – Zlatorog
                  Cedevita – Budućnost
                  FMP – Hemofarm
                  Zagreb – Partizan
                  Helios – Široki
                  Radnički – Cibona
                  Krka – Maccabi

UPDATE 2:
                  General maneger Roman Lisac said on the draw, that the League had a lot of preasure from Oly and Pana to join League
                  Last edited by JureEe; 07-09-2011, 01:16 PM.
                  Favourite Clubs:
                  KK Krka
                  Union Olimpija

Favourite League:
                  ABA-NLB
                  Euroleague
                  NBA

EUROBASKET 2013-SLOVENIJA

Comment

full calendar
                    無料エロ動画を毎日アップしています。 美少女から熟女まで、パイパン、中出し、巨乳や人気AV女優などジャンル別に厳選されたエロワールドの無料エロ動画をご視聴下さい。
                    Favourite Clubs:
                    KK Krka
                    Union Olimpija

Favourite League:
                    ABA-NLB
                    Euroleague
                    NBA

Comment

Originally posted by JureEe View Post
                      The calander was making with MTA needs.
                      As an example, Maccabi will face Partizan in two days, 27 and 29.10 at Nokia.

The 3 games in the beggining is to avoid many travels away.
                      2022/2023:
                      PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                      SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                      SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                      PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                      PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Originally posted by Roy M View Post
                        The calander was making with MTA needs.
                        As an example, Maccabi will face Partizan in two days, 27 and 29.10 at Nokia.

The 3 games in the beggining is to avoid many travels away.
                        yea i know i understaand that you are in 3 diffrent competitons.. but some people from our country.. they are crying all the time about that "modifitied" calendar
                        Favourite Clubs:
                        KK Krka
                        Union Olimpija

Favourite League:
                        ABA-NLB
                        Euroleague
                        NBA

Comment

Originally posted by JureEe View Post
                          yea i know i understaand that you are in 3 diffrent competitons.. but some people from our country.. they are crying all the time about that "modifitied" calendar
                          Those 3 games are very good not only to MTA, but to krka and Cibona too, it is great preperation to the EL and EC.

The teams and the compitision in the Adriatic are far better then the 0 in Israel.
                          2022/2023:
                          PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                          SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                          SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                          PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                          PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Originally posted by Roy M View Post
                            Those 3 games are very good not only to MTA, but to krka and Cibona too, it is great preperation to the EL and EC.

The teams and the compitision in the Adriatic are far better then the 0 in Israel.
                            i dont care about this 3 games i just now that i will be at 1.10 on this game
                            Favourite Clubs:
                            KK Krka
                            Union Olimpija

Favourite League:
                            ABA-NLB
                            Euroleague
                            NBA

Comment

Aleš Pipan is the new head coach of Zadar..
                              "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Crvena Zvezda and FMP never were as close to merge. Finally, political power has given its assent to the deal. It should be formalized in the next weeks. The head coach is already known, it's Svetislav Pesic. He agreed to come back on Crvena Zvezda bench if the deal be.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information