No announcement yet.

NLB Adriatic League 2011/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Maccabi and their great fans, they showed they are above level fo rest of competition!!!

As for Cedevita it was good expiriance and test where they are with best EL teams, and should point them how to select rooster for Euroleague. They need qite lot refreshments, good that they only have Draper, Bilan and Car with contracts.
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
      Congrats to Maccabi and their great fans, they showed they are above level fo rest of competition!!!

As for Cedevita it was good expiriance and test where they are with best EL teams, and should point them how to select rooster for Euroleague. They need qite lot refreshments, good that they only have Draper, Bilan and Car with contracts.
      I was impressed from Cedevita. They have good squad to the EL, but need expiriance. I hope that we will keep playing in the ABA next seasom instead of the disaster Israeli League.
      2022/2023:
      PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
      SG: Baldwin, Hollins
      SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
      PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
      PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

• Maybe as club they miss expiriance, but besides Bilan rest of team is veterans who have played EL or some good level of basketball for years. They sure don't wannt to be punch bag like Zagreb and Cibona last 2 years. They have much higher abitions and will invest even more money. If you ask me they play below level of invested money for this region.
        Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Maccabi Tel Aviv!!!

Maccabi Tel Aviv

EUROLEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS - 1977 & 1981 & 2001 & 2004 & 2005 & 2014
          Intercontinental Cup - 1980
          Adriatic League Championship - 2012

Comment

• MTZ fans celebrates first Macedonian title

they will play ABA next season
            Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment