• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barchen View Post
    Where to get rosters for all teams? can someone post them? thx
    here you go
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

rumous say fmp/red star owner involed in murder of zoran dzindzic?

Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Guys, Dino and Edo Muric are brothers?
        Sexuality when one reaches their 30s is either mainstream or sick, but no matter what, it isn't pure

Comment

Yes, they are.

Comment

Thank you
            Sexuality when one reaches their 30s is either mainstream or sick, but no matter what, it isn't pure

Comment

Originally posted by Cibos View Post
              Who will be the broadcasters in your respective countries for next season?

In Croatia it will be Arena Sport Croatia again as it seems. I assume the same in Serbia with their version of Arena? In BiH i guess BHT..

Slovenia, Montenegro, Israel?
              In Israel sport5 will be the broadcaster.

Comment

B92 will broadcast the league for Serbia.

Comment

Looking at the rosters i would diving teams into following tiers, ofcourse when the real games begin some will surprise and some will underachieve.

A) Title favorites - Maccabi Tel Aviv, Partizan

B) Final Four Contenders - Olimpija, Cedevita, Krka, Cibona, Buducnost

C) Mid-table pack - Zagreb, Zvezda, Radnicki, Siroki

D) Relegation battle - Lasko Zlatorog, Helios, Hemofarm.
                  My blog about european hoops http://insidehoops.blog.com

Comment

Originally posted by Markoishvili View Post
                    Looking at the rosters i would diving teams into following tiers, ofcourse when the real games begin some will surprise and some will underachieve.

A) Title favorites - Maccabi Tel Aviv, Partizan

B) Final Four Contenders - Olimpija, Cedevita, Krka, Cibona, Buducnost

C) Mid-table pack - Zagreb, Zvezda, Radnicki, Siroki

D) Relegation battle - Lasko Zlatorog, Helios, Hemofarm.
                    Zvezda have pretty good and balanced team this year, I really consider them as F4 contender. And they have the best coach in the NLB. Very experienced, great basketball knowledge and highly respected by the refs, Kari is their dream match.

Comment

Originally posted by SunOverHStreet View Post
                      Zvezda have pretty good and balanced team this year, I really consider them as F4 contender. And they have the best coach in the NLB. Very experienced, great basketball knowledge and highly respected by the refs, Kari is their dream match.
                      What about this guy.. David Blatt?

Comment

With the 2012/13 season, adriatic league will have a new scheme.
                        Serbia - 3 clubs
                        Croatia - 3 clubs
                        Slovenia - 2 clubs
                        BiH - 1 club
                        The country with better coeficient from Serbia and Croatia reportedly gets +1 club and the better from Bosnia - Slovenia gets +1
                        3 invitations, to Maccabi, Bodučnost and finaly MZT Skopje as well.
                        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by MaccabiTA View Post
                          What about this guy.. David Blatt?
                          I knew something like this was going to appear...

Comment

Dinamo Zagreb "donated" 1 mil euros to Cibona

Comment

Originally posted by Cibos View Post
                              Dinamo Zagreb "donated" 1 mil euros to Cibona
                              Do you've got any link or something?
                              I've only find the kosarka.hr's article about debt decreasing from 88 to 30 millions kuna, that's basicaly from 10.5 to 4 millions € well done

Comment

Loan without any interests.

Dinamo has money to throw away so i guess this is best deal Cibona will get.. anywhere..

Debt is a lot smaller now but there were some urgent ones that had to be paid ASAP so Dinamo chipped in now 2 days before the deadline.

Fair play to them i guess..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information