The Official Justin Bieber Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Justin Bieber Thread

Post everything about Justin here! If there is a "Friday" thread there needs to be a JB thread. I'm getting feverish just talking about this young superstar!

Since it's interbasket, we have to start off by talking about his basketball prowess. He was recently crowned the MVP of the NBA Celebrity Game, beating legends such as Scottie Pippen. Check out the highlights for proof:

a photo from the game. You can see he's really excited about playing basketball.

Also:

And his hair... I hate AC Green and that dumb ref for messing up his hair? Don't they have any idea how precious it is?
    According to TMZ, the hair that Bieber recently cut off to donate to a charity auction is sitting inside of a glass case being guarded by two bodyguards.

The hair, which was sold for more than $40,000 during a charity auction on eBay, is currently on display at Lucky Strike Lanes in Miami. Fans of the teenage heartthrob can actually pose with the locks if they donate money for the tsunami relief effort in Japan.

Apparently, fans have been lining up for hours to take full advantage of this opportunity.

However, before the hair is given to its rightful owner (the winner of the auction), it reportedly has to make some more special appearances around the country.
    aim low, score high

Just when I thought IBN was one of the few safe havens on the Internet
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Comment

Justin Beaver

He looks cute doesn't he?

Sacramento Kings
      HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Please READ DESCRIPTION thank you.My Father (in neon green vest) politely asked to get an autograph from Justin Bieber for my little sister who is a huge fan...

when I embed it here it doesn't show >_< . I might as well provide the link.

Comment

I know it is old news now, but this is the bottle throwing incident.

Much as I admire the thrower's audacity (I mean it might involve jail term if any harm had occured)...

But I also admire Justin Beiber's perfect reflex move and his ready comment

Justin Bieber gets hit in the head by a fan! ACTUALLY it was a bag of sour patch kids and a t-shirt wrapped in christmas paper FYI

Some say that it was a bag of sour patch kids and a t-shirt wrapped in christmas paper... but are we to know what it was....

Comment

Jay Sean ft. Justin Bieber and Boys Like Girls

Real funny exchange between them

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I'm expecting for Beaver, I mean, Bieber Haters and supporters to flood this thread. Lol.
              Follow my blogs and tweets. http://dxjayrocksnotes.blogspot.com/ and https://twitter.com/dxjayrock

Road To Rio 2016.

Kwentong Gilas ~ Gilas Serye. LMAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dxjayrock2008 View Post
                I'm expecting for Beaver, I mean, Bieber Haters and supporters to flood this thread. Lol.
                provided they are basketball supporters like he is...

I liked very much what sinobball put as basketball photos... including the hard-on while watching the game LOL

Comment

You're all just jealous

The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Originally posted by kaiziken_pinas View Post

Please READ DESCRIPTION thank you.My Father (in neon green vest) politely asked to get an autograph from Justin Bieber for my little sister who is a huge fan...

when I embed it here it doesn't show >_< . I might as well provide the link.
                    You just never learn how to embed after all these years

But he's so sweet with this fan! Maybe he hates Filipinos

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
                    He looks cute doesn't he?

What is the pad on the bottom?
                    Last edited by sinobball; 05-20-2011, 02:30 PM.
                    aim low, score high

Comment

fvck my life.

Comment

Originally posted by sinobball View Post
                        You just never learn how to embed after all these years

But he's so sweet with this fan! Maybe he hates Filipinos

What is the pad on the bottom?

Justin Beaver's tail. Lol.
                        Follow my blogs and tweets. http://dxjayrocksnotes.blogspot.com/ and https://twitter.com/dxjayrock

Road To Rio 2016.

Kwentong Gilas ~ Gilas Serye. LMAO!!!

Comment

Oh no! world ends
                          Last edited by sinobball; 06-11-2011, 04:17 PM.
                          aim low, score high

Comment

Dani Shay (a female comedian)
                            Also known as Exact Justin Bieber Look A Like)

She was on "America Got Talent"

This is a funny take on Beiber's hit "Baby" called "What the Hell"

LOL

Comment

...justin what???

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information