UC in the 26th Universiade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
    ok the fanboys will just be silent against UC and BAP....just what i thought!
    ok mr. big ticket!
    stop implying..
    pathetic..
    sigpic
    the Future!

Latest NBA Trades
    NBA Boxscores
    PBA Updates
    PBA D-Leagues development
    Boxing Latest Buzz
    MMA's Head to Head Match up

Comment

so what will the gilas and SBP fanboys do about this? just sit and type away in this forum as they usually do?
      Sir, who are the gilas fanboys in this forum?

[COLOR="green"]Yup, to answer your question the fanboys will sit and type away in this forum, that's what they do best

Comment

Originally posted by Brown Bones View Post
        Sir, who are the gilas fanboys in this forum?

[COLOR="green"]Yup, to answer your question the fanboys will sit and type away in this forum, that's what they do best
        just like wat u do guys?
        bashing and typing?how poor
        sigpic
        the Future!

Latest NBA Trades
        NBA Boxscores
        PBA Updates
        Boxing Latest Buzz

Comment

Peace brother, didn't mean to offend you

Originally posted by acklium View Post
          just like wat u do guys?
          bashing and typing?how poor
          OT: Relax acklium, can't you see the fonts are green

Just ignore the post of BT if you find it annoying. As for me i'm just a basketball fan. period. It's like this, if you defend the PBA or our basketball national team in this forum, you'll be labeled as a fanboy

Dont you worry BT is a fanboy too, i think

In this forum, i suggest you need to have an open mind and have fun, some forumers post to annoy, to troll, or stir an intellectual conversation.

To answer BT's question: We can't do anything about it since we are just fans here. BT is correct, all we could do is type here. Probably, you just don't like the word fanboy.

Trans: Nahahalata tuloy na super fanboy ka ng SBP at Gilas

Peace brother, didn't mean to offend you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brown Bones View Post
            OT: Relax acklium, can't you see the fonts are green

Just ignore the post of BT if you find it annoying. As for me i'm just a basketball fan. period. It's like this, if you defend the PBA or our basketball national team in this forum, you'll be labeled as a fanboy

Dont you worry BT is a fanboy too, i think

In this forum, i suggest you need to have an open mind and have fun, some forumers post to annoy, to troll, or stir an intellectual conversation.

To answer BT's question: We can't do anything about it since we are just fans here. BT is correct, all we could do is type here. Probably, you just don't like the word fanboy.

Trans: Nahahalata tuloy na super fanboy ka ng SBP at Gilas

Peace brother, didn't mean to offend you.
            ok bro..i got your point..
            sorry for being a NARROW MINDED PERSON...
            i dont care if you guys labelled me as a gilas fanboy
            as long as gilas is our NATIONAL TEAM.

ANd to MR. BIG TICKET...
            probably your from PBA..
            sigpic
            the Future!

Latest NBA Trades
            NBA Boxscores
            PBA Updates
            Boxing Latest Buzz

Comment

Originally posted by acklium View Post
              ok bro..i got your point..
              sorry for being a NARROW MINDED PERSON...
              i dont care if you guys labelled me as a gilas fanboy
              as long as gilas is our NATIONAL TEAM.

ANd to MR. BIG TICKET...
              probably your from PBA..
              i take it that Big Ticket's point was that hopefully the superfans who has shown undue hate/criticism towards the professional league be not hypocrites and come out of their shell when things like this happen (in this case, UC representing RP without the sanction of the SBP) because after all this could be another reason(s) in having cracks inside our basketball federation (if it isn't there yet)

Big Ticket, while can be a Big Tick sometimes (especially to the superfans) is one of the levelheaded posters here.
              If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

so what will the gilas and SBP fanboys do about this? just sit and type away in this forum as they usually do?
                any suggestions on what we should do?

Comment

send an email is probably the best thing you guys can do or do facebook wall bomb again to the people who are centered on the issue like you guys did with JB Baylon
                  you know why I am happy

Comment

i don't see the point of this post. an obvious flame-bait that you usually expect from someone like kiko matsing.

ay, para ngang you sound alike.
                    Dead Lizard.

Comment

and someone have bitten the [flame] bait
                      you know why I am happy

Comment

Originally posted by b3lowzro View Post
                        and someone have bitten the [flame] bait
                        1. you didn't get the humor. there is some kind of inside joke in my post. ofcourse, knowing u, i don't think you'll get it at the 1st try.

2. do you really wanna go there? again? coz i don't. bcoz, in the end, you will just again report me to the mods when you can't take the heat no more.

3. someone HAS not HAVE
                        Dead Lizard.

Comment

Let BT answer his own question

Originally posted by patay-butiki View Post
                          i don't see the point of this post. an obvious flame-bait that you usually expect from someone like kiko matsing.

ay, para ngang you sound alike.

Comment

1. you didn't get the humor. there is some kind of inside joke in my post. ofcourse, knowing u, i don't think you'll get it at the 1st try.

2. do you really wanna go there? again? coz i don't. bcoz, in the end, you will just again report me to the mods when you can't take the heat no more.

3. someone HAS not HAVE
                            i know he's your arch nemesis dude kaya definitely you'll be the one who'll insist on opening an arguement on him. Anyway to answer your query on the other thread thread, KP asked around for the IP of those people you mention and yes they are indeed different IP addresses.

anyway i never reported you dude, they just noticed what you have been posting here.

goodnight and peace
                            you know why I am happy

Comment

Originally posted by b3lowzro View Post
                              i know he's your arch nemesis dude kaya definitely you'll be the one who'll insist on opening an arguement on him. Anyway to answer your query on the other thread thread, KP asked around for the IP of those people you mention and yes they are indeed different IP addresses.

anyway i never reported you dude, they just noticed what you have been posting here.

goodnight and peace
                              well, the mod told me "someone" reported my post that got deleted. baka nga hindi ikaw yon.

different IP addresses don't mean they ain't the same person. i have my theories on kiko matsing. pero, theories so i can't be 100% sure. i will try to explain as simple as possible (tho i doubt you will get it ): "para-phrasing" like translating what somebody posted in tagalog before to english, and not expressly "quoting" the first post, is a very good sign that there is just one writer. to me, it is a slip. plus the fact that they share the same line of thinking, with kiko matsing being the exaggerated version.

but again, i may be wrong.

arch-nemesis?!? wow! you must be watching lots of TV lately.

but seriously, "opening an arguement on him?" well, medyo mahirap to understand what u mean, but i will try to reply. i will open an argument with anyone bashing so-called "fanboys," whether of the gilas kind or the pba kind or any kind. nagkataon lang, some people use the term "fanboys" more than others.

but whatever! whatever makes u sleep well at night...
                              Last edited by patay-butiki; 05-23-2011, 05:01 PM.
                              Dead Lizard.

Comment

well, the mod told me "someone" reported my post that got deleted. baka nga hindi ikaw yon.

different IP addresses don't mean they ain't the same person. i have my theories on kiko matsing. pero, theories so i can't be 100% sure. i will try to explain as simple as possible (tho i doubt you will get it ): "para-phrasing" like translating what somebody posted in tagalog before to english, and not expressly "quoting" the first post, is a very good sign that there is just one writer. to me, it is a slip. plus the fact that they share the same line of thinking, with kiko matsing being the exaggerated version.

but again, i may be wrong.

arch-nemesis?!? wow! you must be watching lots of TV lately.

but seriously, "opening an arguement on him?" well, medyo mahirap to understand what u mean, but i will try to reply. i will open an argument with anyone bashing so-called "fanboys," whether of the gilas kind or the pba kind or any kind. nagkataon lang, some people use the term "fanboys" more than others.

but whatever! whatever makes u sleep well at night...
                                OT:
                                sumama nlng kau sa basketball together with kiko unggoy in IBN

trans: i want to make balya the monkey"
                                sigpic
                                the Future!

Latest NBA Trades
                                NBA Boxscores
                                PBA Updates
                                Boxing Latest Buzz

Comment

Working...
                                X