Derrick Rose Admits NBA Players (Team USA) Use PEDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DelijaZauvjek View Post
    I can almost garuntee that half of the american athletes at the Olympics use doping. I know for a fact that Phelps does. With the technology today, it's simple to create undetectable doping methods. With all the money these athletes have. It's easily accessible aswell. It's a joke. I hope they get exposed one day.
    And I can guarantee that 90% of all the athletes at the Olympics use doping and 100% of the medal winners(with exception of the shooting competitions) are on juice.
    47-70
    76-58

Comment

i dont know about doping, but i remember one interview with charles oakley about smoking pot in nba.

i think i have read this back in '97, i'm not sure. many years has gone by...

"You got guys out there playing high every night," Oakley claimed. "You got 60% of your league on marijuana. What can you do?"

hoopscoop are you sure about this?
      NBA players follow the same procedure as every other Olympians, every IOC executive, everyone involved in this testing has confirmed this truth.

if nba players are skipping anti-doping controle, i suppose mary jane is the reason... i dont know...

Comment

Originally posted by LjutiKrilo View Post
        i dont know about doping, but i remember one interview with charles oakley about smoking pot in nba.

i think i have read this back in '97, i'm not sure. many years has gone by...

hoopscoop are you sure about this?

if nba players are skipping anti-doping controle, i suppose mary jane is the reason... i dont know...
        USA sportsman don't go to anti-doping controls on Olympics. All they do is go to USA personal Anti-Doping control and Olympics "trust" their findings. So with that trust we got SEVERAL USA sportsman and woman who took gold medals in Athletics and were "found" doped 10 years later. So if USA anti-doping control knew that they were using, why did they hid this? And if Olympic committee find out about this later on why do they still "trust" USA Anti-Doping control?
        1 coach, 2 days, 3 fingers, 4 quarters, 5 players, 6 one hundreds of a second and 7th of May!
        ♥ PARIS BERCI - PARTIZAN MERCI ♥

11/9/2010 & 07/10/2011
        DAYS WHEN WE ALL REALIZED THAT A TEAM CANT WIN THE REFS...

Comment

LOL! What the rest of the world needs to be able to compete with the more physically-gifted USA players, is this:

https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

@marko
            "USA sportsman don't go to anti-doping controls on Olympics. All they do is go to USA personal Anti-Doping control and Olympics "trust" their findings"

This is nonsense, simply utterly nonsense. You know, some idiot fabricates lies and some morons repeat this, but it is simply silly. On the other hand if every country would have a antidoping agency like the US now enjoys, there would be no jamaican sprint wonders or russian women winning middle distances in track and fields.

Comment

Originally posted by hoopscoop View Post
              @marko
              "USA sportsman don't go to anti-doping controls on Olympics. All they do is go to USA personal Anti-Doping control and Olympics "trust" their findings"

This is nonsense, simply utterly nonsense. You know, some idiot fabricates lies and some morons repeat this, but it is simply silly. On the other hand if every country would have a antidoping agency like the US now enjoys, there would be no jamaican sprint wonders or russian women winning middle distances in track and fields.
              So USA can win medals and places thanks to drugs and other can't?
              Or
              Russians and Jamaican athletes use drugs if they win over USA athletes?

USA has one of the most shallow anti-doping agencies in the world. Just check how much drugged athletes they found after 10 years after they won the medals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Greene_(athlete)
              "However, his achievements came under scrutiny when he admitted in 2008 to buying performance-enhancing drugs, although he denied having ever used them himself."

"She won five medals at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney, Australia but has since agreed to forfeit all medals and prizes dating back to September 2000 after admitting that she took performance-enhancing drugs."

"In 1988, Joaquim Cruz, Brazilian gold medalist in the 800 meters at the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics claimed that her times could only have been the result of using steroids or other performance-enhancing drugs, that her physique had changed dramatically in 1988 (showing marked gains in muscle mass and definition), and that her performance had improved dramatically over a short period of time."
              (last one is not guaranteed but explanation is there).

Now please tell me that USA anti-doping control didn't know about this?
              Ill humor you and accept the fact that they didn't know!
              How can an athlete use special narcotics without anti-doping control catching them? Or they use the ones that are NOT on the check list?
              Too much drug users in USA athletes to be "good control"... don't you think?
              1 coach, 2 days, 3 fingers, 4 quarters, 5 players, 6 one hundreds of a second and 7th of May!
              ♥ PARIS BERCI - PARTIZAN MERCI ♥

11/9/2010 & 07/10/2011
              DAYS WHEN WE ALL REALIZED THAT A TEAM CANT WIN THE REFS...

Comment

this news shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, maybe in the U.S. media, and that's about it

Comment

Originally posted by Marko- View Post
                  So USA can win medals and places thanks to drugs and other can't?
                  Or
                  Russians and Jamaican athletes use drugs if they win over USA athletes?

USA has one of the most shallow anti-doping agencies in the world. Just check how much drugged athletes they found after 10 years after they won the medals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Greene_(athlete)
                  "However, his achievements came under scrutiny when he admitted in 2008 to buying performance-enhancing drugs, although he denied having ever used them himself."

"She won five medals at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney, Australia but has since agreed to forfeit all medals and prizes dating back to September 2000 after admitting that she took performance-enhancing drugs."

"In 1988, Joaquim Cruz, Brazilian gold medalist in the 800 meters at the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics claimed that her times could only have been the result of using steroids or other performance-enhancing drugs, that her physique had changed dramatically in 1988 (showing marked gains in muscle mass and definition), and that her performance had improved dramatically over a short period of time."
                  (last one is not guaranteed but explanation is there).

Now please tell me that USA anti-doping control didn't know about this?
                  Ill humor you and accept the fact that they didn't know!
                  How can an athlete use special narcotics without anti-doping control catching them? Or they use the ones that are NOT on the check list?
                  Too much drug users in USA athletes to be "good control"... don't you think?
                  I don't think you really know much about doping industry on the highest level. That aside, your argumentation is weak, but you seem to be pretty sure you "know the truth" so I'll only state a couple of facts;

given right amount of money and information (when does the competition take place, what tests are going to be performed), any doping test can be "fooled". It doesn't matter whether it is performed at the olympics or at the national competition. This is why the blood/urine samples, used in doping tests, are now being stored for further tests in the future - because WADA knows that the doping industry is always at least a step ahead.

And this is something all national anti-doping agencies know, but still, to prove one uses doping, he or she must get caught. Saying someone's visual appearance states that he clearly uses doping is just as stupid as saying someone else is a pedophile because he's wearing beard and glasses. Anti-doping agencies are here to perform medical tests, not witch hunting.

And your logic that U.S.A. anti-doping agency somehow helps their sportsman is based solely on a small number of cases that went public. What about all the cases we don't know about? The doping industry is worldwide and very strong. Doping-labs are found all over Asia and EU. Don't forget about Chinese swimmers and athletes, a lot of Spanish football and basketball superstars have been connected to doctors, notorious (and some even punished!) for the use of illegal substances. Ioannis Bourousis doping scandal and the "thefts" of doping from Cyprus? Don't forget, Jones, CJ Hunter, Tim Montgomery and the rest didn't just report the use of doping themselves - if it wasn't for the federal BALCO case, they'd still have their medals and records. This would never happen if american anti-doping agency would somehow want to help their athletes.

You can all be sure that doping is no bigger problem in the states than anywhere else. However, I think there's more money in the sports business in the U.S.A. than anywhere else in the world. And large sums of money attract the use of doping, sure. But if you look at the numbers of illegal substances seized by police, you will find out that the U.S.A. are doing more work than any other country. Most countries don't even recognize this as a serious drug problem, even though the use of steroids is frequent (from amateur atheltes to soldiers, police and fireman officers...). You don't believe me, check any of the UNODC annual reports and you won't even see anabolic steroids being mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information