No announcement yet.

Basketball Tattoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin Durant has impeccable taste as far as tattoos go.

Here after a game

Comment

Chris Bosh seems quite bored during the lock out so check out the tattoo that he managed to get over the summer

Comment

Lol looks like he fell deep in the dark after the finals
        Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
        Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
          Lol looks like he fell deep in the dark after the finals
          Hah, hah!! Yeah, there's like a yawning tiger, a couple of ghost people, a dying tree, a woman with a skull...
          "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Originally posted by worldbasketball View Post
            The same is true in Arabic. People get great Arabic calligraphy tattoos on basis that its beautiful, and it is... but they get tattoos written in reverse as the tattoo artist possibly ignores that Arabic is written from right to left.

So are getting these "wrong" left to right Arabic tattoos which is laughingly incorrect. And the problem is its permenant and very difficult to change later on.

So if you want an Arabic calligraphy as tattoo, go to someone who knows Arabic not to a general tattoo artist...

I had friends show me their "arabic" written tattoos a few times, but i never told them that it was backwards. They think what they got was legit.

One time i saw one written right to left, but her name was hara, and some reason the tattoo artist decided to add a large dot on top of the h sound and made it khara.. i just thought that was way too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by timosmooth View Post
              I had friends show me their "arabic" written tattoos a few times, but i never told them that it was backwards. They think what they got was legit.

One time i saw one written right to left, but her name was hara, and some reason the tattoo artist decided to add a large dot on top of the h sound and made it khara.. i just thought that was way too funny.
              OT:

lol I'm assuming your friend was Greek as "chara" (χαρά in Greek letters) means joy while in Arabic it means sh*t

I also had a Greek friend whose name was "chara" and you can imagine how much we (my Lebanese friends and I) used to tease her because of her name . She was a good sport though and a very sweet girl

Comment

Just noticed that Zhu Fangyu had tattoos. When did he got them painted?

Sacramento Kings
                HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Two brothers sporting Jonas Valanciunas' signature as a tattoo.

Toronto Raptors draftee Jonas Valanciunas has been killing it in Europe, leading Lithuania's under-19 national team to a FIBA world championship and turning in strong play for his Euroleague side en route to winning recognition as FIBA's European Young Men's … Continue reading
                  Sacramento Kings
                  HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Charles Garcia -- Seattle University player and now player in Flash of the NBA Developmental League

Last edited by worldbasketball; 02-29-2012, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Player Matt Barnes

Comment

Chris Bosh getting tattoed this year

The Chris Boish tattoos

Comment

Chris Bosh getting tattoed this year
                          Actually he got those tattoos last summer (check the first page of this thread )

Comment

Originally posted by stream26
                            Hi I m new here and found this topic haphazard. I want to continue, because I enjoy tattoos and want to share a cool collection of NBA players. Personally I m like color tattoo and soon going to make waterfall[ATTACH=CONFIG]8906[/ATTACH] at collarbone.Hope its will be look elegant like here.All peace
                            When you search for the term "basketball tattoos" on Google Search, you get these fascinating photos of basketbll tattoos....

Comment

sporteology.com website ran a fascinating story on "Top 10 Most Craziest Tattooed NBA Players" Here the link

It is now pretty clear that Basketball players love having inks on their bodies. And, here are the most tattooed NBA players in the world.

And the Top 10 list

1. Chris ‘Birdman’ Anderse

2. J.R. Smith

3. Kevin Durant

4. Monta Ellis

5. Wilson Chandler

6. Kenyon Martin

7. DeShawn Stevenson

8. Andrei Kirilenko

9. Chris Bosh

10. Kobe Bryant

Comment

The inspiration for this thread was the tattoos that Utah Jazz bon plan afro forward Andrei Kirilenko revealed that takes up his entire back, it is claimed to be very frightening.

What do you think of his new tattoo which is creating all this dicussion. A big majority of players have tattoos, but this seems excessive to me.
                                C'est vrai qu'avoir un tatoo de son joueur préféré serait cool, mais c'est pas très fun pour moi car je déteste les tatoo.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information