17:00 Iraq vs Jordan
    19:00 Lebanon vs Iran

May 5:
    17:00 Lebanon vs Iraq
    19:00 Iran vs Jordan

May 6:
    17:00 Iraq vs Iran
    19:00 Lebanon vs Jordan

its noteworthy to mention that this tournament is divided into 2 rounds, the first round has took place In Iran the past october and Iraq got the title.
    and also it worth mention that Iran had a camp with 8 games on high level in Turkey, the same goes to Iraq who participate in Effes Pilsen tournament as reportedly mentioned by iraqi newspaper, while Jordan had a camp in Lebanon!
    While our beloved Lebanese NT had barely a one month practice without any camps inside or outside the country, they played few games against universities and division 3 teams!
    but as usual, we have the talent and the heart to perform well, good luck to our boys!

standings for the round 1:
    1- Iraq 6 pts from 3 wins
    2-Iran 5 pts from 2 wins and 1 loss
    3-Lebanon 4 pts from 1 win and 2 losses
    4-Jordan 3 pts no wins
    Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

Originally posted by daniab View Post
    May 4:
    17:00 Iraq vs Jordan
    19:00 Lebanon vs Iran

May 5:
    17:00 Lebanon vs Iraq
    19:00 Iran vs Jordan

May 6:
    17:00 Iraq vs Iran
    19:00 Lebanon vs Jordan

its noteworthy to mention that this tournament is divided into 2 rounds, the first round has took place In Iran the past october and Iraq got the title.
    and also it worth mention that Iran had a camp with 8 games on high level in Turkey, the same goes to Iraq who participate in Effes Pilsen tournament as reportedly mentioned by iraqi newspaper, while Jordan had a camp in Lebanon!
    While our beloved Lebanese NT had barely a one month practice without any camps inside or outside the country, they played few games against universities and division 3 teams!
    but as usual, we have the talent and the heart to perform well, good luck to our boys!

standings for the round 1:
    1- Iraq 6 pts from 3 wins
    2-Iran 5 pts from 2 wins and 1 loss
    3-Lebanon 4 pts from 1 win and 2 losses
    4-Jordan 3 pts no wins
    yes true always we have this problem ... all other teams in any division they start preparing much earlier then us and we always wait till the last minute knowing that we should have started preparing right after the first round was finished.. but i am confident that even with not much time to prepare we have some great talents in our u16 NT and i think this time they will have 3 out of 3 .... i wish them all the best and luck ....

Comment

hi , can someone tell me the link where i can follow the games live ? thanks in advance for help ....

Comment

Originally posted by marvin269 View Post
        hi , can someone tell me the link where i can follow the games live ? thanks in advance for help ....
        hey man, i think its impossible to watch the games live, but our website www.sports-leb.com will give you updates at the end of each quarter for Lebanon's game! and the final score for the other teams!
        Proud to be Lebanese
        www.arabasket.com

Comment

hey man, i think its impossible to watch the games live, but our website www.sports-leb.com will give you updates at the end of each quarter for Lebanon's game! and the final score for the other teams!
          Hey , yes i know we cannot watch it live but follow the results live on the internet .... last tournament i was doing that by http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches.../14tIdq76diDTY so i am not sure if this will work out also this time and this is the reason i am asking.

Comment

Day 1:
            Iraq 82 - Jordan 64
            Lebanon - Iran (NOW)
            Proud to be Lebanese
            www.arabasket.com

Comment

Day 1:
              Iraq 82 - Jordan 64
              Lebanon - Iran (NOW)
              thanks daniab, few minutes ago i contacted someone in the stadium and lebanon was leading by 6 to 4 after 3 minutes ..... when you have new results pls post it ....

Comment

thanks daniab, few minutes ago i contacted someone in the stadium and lebanon was leading by 6 to 4 after 3 minutes ..... when you have new results pls post it ....
                first quarter finished leb 22 iran 23

Comment

first quarter finished leb 22 iran 23
                  middle of second quarter leb 34 iran 30 .... yes go go guys keep it up

Comment

middle of second quarter leb 34 iran 30 .... yes go go guys keep it up
                    first half finished leb 36 iran 37 ..... in 2 minutes the third quarter will start

Comment

first half finished leb 36 iran 37 ..... In 2 minutes the third quarter will start
                      3 minutes to go leb 68 iran 64

Comment

thanks marvin! it seems lebanon is leading hopefully we will win any update concerning the final result ?
                        Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

3 minutes to go leb 68 iran 64
                          the young cedars won their first game .... lebanon 73 iran 69 ..yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssss

Comment

lebanon won !!!!! leb 73 69 iran!!!!!!
                            mabroukkkkkk!!!!!
                            Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

Lebanon wins 73-69 over Iran!!!!

Very proud of the boys, despite the huge difference in preparations btw both teams, we could've still beat them!!! and the good thing is that we beat them by 4, which means we have now the upper hand since we lost to them by 3 pts in the first round!

GO LEBANON!!!!!
                              Proud to be Lebanese
                              www.arabasket.com

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information