Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by surfer View Post
    And I think Spain will be out
    So, if Spain loses to Serbia and France, we're through even if we lose to Serbia and win over Germany, right? the only gap in this scenario is that France is already qualified so they will not be at their best on their last game, Spain...

edit: yes I know a few posts ago I said Spain-Turkey final but what can you do? this is basketball
    I just can't rule out Spain but their vanity may end up killing them too.

I really started to think that we can beat Serbia. They lack something this year.
    Velickovic used to be a great problem for us. Maybe that's it.
    It'llstill be a great surprise if we beat them though.
    If we somehow manage to slow down Keselj, Krstic alone can't score 40 points.
    But we can't win by wall building from distance.

We just shouldn't allow open shots to guys like, Tepic, Markovic etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschain View Post
      I just can't rule out Spain but their vanity may end up killing them too.

I really started to think that we can beat Serbia. They lack something this year.
      Velickovic used to be a great problem for us. Maybe that's it.
      It'llstill be a great surprise if we beat them though.
      If we somehow manage to slow down Keselj, Krstic alone can't score 40 points.
      But we can't win by wall building from distance.

We just shouldn't allow open shots to guys like, Tepic, Markovic etc.
      ofcourse what else you can think,its almost only chance for turks to beat serbia.But yesterday we playted our fantastic offensive game agains them,but those serbs were coming back and back,they wont lose by themself,everybody will have to beat them.
      And what happend in semifinal game last year,sebs will be very motivated to send your team home.I would be very worry if i were turkey,because yesterday Serbia gone through hell agains our fans,tommorow plays agains best team spain and even if they lose,they still have chances to go further beating turkey and making a revenge.I wouldnt be suprised to see this tough mentally team coming back and see them in semifinal...
      I would say this,how it looks now,turkey is in trouble.
      Last edited by Shawshank; 09-08-2011, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
        ofcourse what else you can think,its almost only chance for turks to beat serbia.But yesterday we playted our fantastic offensive game agains them,but those serbs were coming back and back,they wont lose by themself,everybody will have to beat them.
        And what happend in semifinal game last year,sebs will be very motivated to send your team home.I would be very worry if i were turkey,because yesterday Serbia gone through hell agains our fans,tommorow plays agains best team spain and even if they lose,they still have chances to go further beating turkey and making a revenge.I wouldnt be suprised to see this tough mentally team coming back and see them in semifinal...
        Amen to that! Nevermind what we do against Spain, that victory alone may or may not get us through. It's what we do against Turkey that counts. My dear Turkish friends, please don't get too cocky and rule us out in advance. Trust me, it'll be a hell of a game (vs Turkey)

Comment

True, they were packed up & ready to blow us out even in a prep game too.
          But, there's a chance for us. (something like 35%) I hope our players will be mentally ready for it.

Comment

well, no one is in trouble at this point, except for Germany
            yes we lost to a team which won 14 of its last 15 games and in incredible shape, so what? who can give the warranty that Lithuania will be in the quarters in spite of their good game? we were packing bags on Monday morning, maybe this round's GB will be Germany the fact is only France has qualified so far, apart from that nobody is safe...
            la piscine, j'adore la piscine! towels, sunscreens, bathing suits. diving boards and towels. those ladders, towels.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonimus View Post
              1.Spain
              2.France
              3.Lithuania
              4.Serbia

1.Russia
              2.Slovenia
              3.FYROM
              4.Greece

Spain
              vs Greece
              France vs FYROM
              Lithuania vs Slovenia
              Serbia vs Russia
              35 pages of predictions, only 1 got it -almost- right

Comment

• That was a fabulously good prediction by anonimus though! Had he just had Slovenia two places lower he would have called things exactly right. Incredible!

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information