X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008-09 Superleague - playoff semi-finals

Energy Rustavi 93 Avia 90 (1-0)
    GSAU 83 TSU 79 (1-0)
    Last edited by rikhardur; 04-30-2009, 09:06 PM.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Comment

Energy Rustavi 86 Avia 77 (2-0)
      GSAU 73 TSU 80 (1-1)
      Last edited by rikhardur; 05-02-2009, 09:47 PM.
      Artificial Nature

Comment

Avia 74 Energy Rustavi 68 (1-2)
        TSU 80 GSAU 86 (1-2)
        Artificial Nature

Comment

Avia 67 Energy Rustavi 103 (1-3)
          TSU 86 GSAU 90 (1-3)

Enegy Rustavi and GSAU will play the finals.
          Artificial Nature

Comment

2008-09 Superleague - playoff finals

Energy Rustavi 104 GSAU 59 (1-0)
            Artificial Nature

Comment

Energy Rustavi 104 GSAU 70 (2-0)
              Artificial Nature

Comment

GSAU 68 Energy Rustavi 89 (0-3)

Rustavi is the 2009 champion!
                Avia beat TSU 82-101 for the third place.
                Artificial Nature

Comment

Could someone translate this (gogle translate cant do it):

ფრთხილად, შვედი მზვერავი!

წუხელ თბილისში ჩამოსულ სლოვაკეთის ნაკრებს შვედეთის ნაკრების ასისტენტი მწვრთნელი პუნტუს ფრივოლდი ჩამოყვა. თავგადაპარსული შვედი ერთი შეხედვით შეიმჩნეოდა სლოვაკებს შორის, თანაც ქურთუკზე წარწერა ჰქონდა: SVERIGE – ანუ შვედეთი.

ლინდი სიტყვაძუნწი აღმოჩნდა და არ ისურვა გამოლაპარაკება, მხოლოდ ღიმილით დაკმაყოფილდა. ის რიგის რეისს ჩამოჰყვა და ამიტომ ახლდა სლოვაკებს, თორემ მათ დელეგაციაში კი არ შედიოდა. სლოვაკებმა თქვეს, რომ ის შვედეთის ნაკრების ასისტენტი მწვრთნელია, თორემ პირისპირ რომ შევხვედროდი, შეიძლება ვერც კი გამეგო, ვინ იყო.

ლინდი საქართველოში ჩვენი ნაკრების დასაზვერად ჩამოვიდა და ხვალინდელ მატჩსაც დაესწრება. შეგახსენებთ, რომ სკანდინავიელებთან მატჩი 26 აგვისტოსაა დანიშნული.

from the Georgian federation: http://www.gbf.ge/news.php?m=news&d=&id=1783
                  Unicajism (or Unicajian Performance Fluctuation Syndrome: UPFS) in all its glory

Comment

AFAIK the best you can do is to use an alphabet converter like this one I also tried to find an online tanslator, but unsuccessfully. Maybe some Georgian user can see this and help you.
                    Artificial Nature

Comment

6000, 7000, 8500, and 9600 people came to see Georgia qualification games to Division A, although most games ended with a blow out.
                      The great tradition from the soviet times was always there, the great generation of players is there now for years (never understood why they were in Division B at the first place), the national team interest by the public seems high by the numbers. The grand sports palace at Tbilisi has been renovated in recent years, and is up to the highest standards (even EL..), I assume.
                      The duel against Belarus will a close one, but I think they will make it to Division A.

I think the next step for them is a Good EuroCup cup team level then can be competitive, maybe bring back some of the national team players to strengthen it. I don't understand why they don't have teams at the EuroChallange at the first place, maybe someone could elaborate on that.

Comment

Billy
                        Sorry for late reply, but I have just registered to this forum

The article is actually about a Swedish guy, who came to Tbilisi along with Slovak team, to "spy" Georgians game against Slovakians, and to be ready for next match... (which was against Sweden)...

That's it, nothing too interesting...

btw... today in first leg of Play-Off, for promotion in Division A, Georgia have beat Belarus away with score 89:75

Next game will be at September 9, here in Tbilisi. Sports Palace will be overcrowded again, so I think Belarussians have no chances...

Good luck to both teams though...

Comment

To me the biggest mystery is that Georgia always has some of the biggest talents in the young NT's(I remember watching Pacculia and Skita in the U18 preliminary round in Greece,don't remember the year) and they were both amazing,Markoishvilli scored a few 30-40 point games in these tournaments,also add Sermadini and Shengelia) but none of them(except the young ones of course) met the high expectations).What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Lado View Post
                            Billy
                            Sorry for late reply, but I have just registered to this forum

The article is actually about a Swedish guy, who came to Tbilisi along with Slovak team, to "spy" Georgians game against Slovakians, and to be ready for next match... (which was against Sweden)...

That's it, nothing too interesting...

btw... today in first leg of Play-Off, for promotion in Division A, Georgia have beat Belarus away with score 89:75

Next game will be at September 9, here in Tbilisi. Sports Palace will be overcrowded again, so I think Belarussians have no chances...

Good luck to both teams though...
                            Welcome here Lado! Now I know who to contact when I need to decipher Superleague's website
                            Artificial Nature

Comment

Georgia in Division A!

Good job, you deserve it.

Originally posted by parso
                              Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball
                              Originally posted by sseppel
                              it's not asking too much for someone to know where the fuck he is.
                              Originally posted by UMUT_FB_LAL
                              Scola makes me wanna touch myself, no homo

Comment

Good to know, I think they belong there (we'll see if they actually do).
                                Artificial Nature

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information