No announcement yet.

Croatian NT 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there any possibility Neven Spahija take the team again? who are the candidates?

Comment

• Big surprise Croatia is already out. I am sorry for you, Croatians. Wish you better results for the next time!

Comment

• surprising and sad to see a traditional european basketball powerhouse sinking deeper and deeper into abyss of irrelevance...I hope you guys get rid of any cancer that is poisoning your basketball and come back with a bang next Eurobasket. You are too talented to struggle like that

Comment

• Leaving Loncar and Banic out of the NT backfired on Vrankovic.

I from Wisconsin!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

• Marko Tomas is out for 2 months. That's here with details;

The Lighthouse in the Darkest Seas

Comment

• First Tomic should come to Fener, then Spahija should be the coach of NT, then Crotia for favorites of EB13.
              https://twitter.com/#!/_twilost_
              !Fenerbahçe! #12 Damir Mrsiç
              !Dallas Mavericks! #41 "The Best European"

Comment

• first Spahija needs to get his bold head out of Danko Radic ass

i understand Danko helped him to raise his carer from bottom when he couldn't get job in Svjetlost Brod. But there is no law in world that stops him from from breaking contract with "devil....or maybe his dark history is bit to complicated for him to do so even now when he doesn't need help from Radic

Radic will surley try play on "Spahija card" to come the public and pretty much if he does that Spahija will change his mind when he said he will never coach Croatian NT again

"hey ya Nevene, do you remeber how Sesar kicked you out of Cibona, how you couldn't get job in Svjetlost? Do yo remeber days with Pipan? do yo remeber your days in military? Now it's time for you to get me a favor, get me some pice from evil Croats who wannt me to leave from my president seat! It will be just like good old days, you, me and Jablan, grat xl trio from Sibenik. We will promote, sell and trade players like in good old days and we will get lot of provision (in his head buhahaha, me most haha) so I can build hotels and castles

I just wannt to cry
                Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Why Barac is back up to Tomic. Although Tomic is very talented, and efficient scorer, I do think Barac has the tools to do a better job. He was very efficient taking over Vitoria's paint last season.
                  It's a bird? It's a plane? No, it's Rudy!

Comment

• in 2007 our dear Danko Radic selld this, apartment that he built with ref pay

damn, I should be ref
                    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by damelo View Post
                      Why Barac is back up to Tomic. Although Tomic is very talented, and efficient scorer, I do think Barac has the tools to do a better job. He was very efficient taking over Vitoria's paint last season.
                      lot of things were wrong, but nor important until untucheble elkomadante leavs with his company
                      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Not selecting Banic in the squad and selecting the wood Barac who has just name but no basketball intelligence was the key for me why they were that rubbish in all matches which they`ve played.Eventhough Banic plays power forward, he and all the other big guys could do it better than with him as center.Also they couldn`t afford to pick Markota over Loncar, it`s simple as that.This are just two reasons and there are much more...

Comment

• perasović said he is interested to be coach of croatia

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information