No announcement yet.

Ukraine NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ukraine has 3 important players and oll of them are pure centers fesenko, pecherov and lishouk.

Comment

Originally posted by baldur View Post
      ukraine has 3 important players and oll of them are pure centers fesenko, pecherov and lishouk.
      I wouldn't call players like Gladyr, Drozdov unimportant Their absence is a big loss, also recently naturalized Burtt should be in the list

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
        I wouldn't call players like Gladyr, Drozdov unimportant Their absence is a big loss, also recently naturalized Burtt should be in the list
        yeah i read gladyr and drozdov's absences and then i count them as remaining 3 important players

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
          Gladyr out of Eurobasket due meniscus injury. Drozdov seems like finally won't join the squad, so Ukraine's chances getting waaay lower...
          Link?
          Sexuality when one reaches their 30s is either mainstream or sick, but no matter what, it isn't pure

Comment

Originally posted by wardjdim View Post
            Link?
            Regarding Gladyr's injury? Here you go http://isport.ua/basketball/eurobasket/news/159905.html

Comment

Thank you Mindozas
              Sexuality when one reaches their 30s is either mainstream or sick, but no matter what, it isn't pure

Comment

Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                Artificial Nature

Comment

Given the current political situation in Ukraine, what kind of team will be at the WC? How many of the players are ethnic Russians and what's the possibility that they will refuse to play for Ukraine?
                  Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                  Artificial Nature

Comment

I thought I'd bump this thread. I'm curious myself as to what the previous post eluded to.

I know Alex Len's hometown is actually in separatist held territory. Pecherov is from Donetsk which is also in separatist territory.

Comment

What friendly games are Ukraine playing?

Comment

Originally posted by Raze Lupin View Post
                        What friendly games are Ukraine playing?
                        Lost against Georgia, Canada and Slovenia. Tomorrow plays against Lithuania

Comment

Does anyone know if Mykhailiuk is playing in the WC? The FIBA site has him listed on the roster but I had heard previously that he was not going to play but would be headed to start school at Kansas.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabone1 View Post
                            Does anyone know if Mykhailiuk is playing in the WC? The FIBA site has him listed on the roster but I had heard previously that he was not going to play but would be headed to start school at Kansas.
                            It's still not known if he'll play. 14 players left, 2 will be cut: one center and ???

Comment

Got to see a replay of the Philippines game where Mykhailiuk played and had 12 points. Sank a couple 3 and had a nice dunk.

Don't see any reason why he shouldn't make the team based on that game. He played well and he could spell for Lypovyy and Gladyr.

Also saw the Spain-Ukraine game and Ukraine played very well, giving Spain all they could handle until the last minute.

I think Ukraine should definitely be able to advance and actually no reason why they can't finish second in group C.

Comment

Alex Len is looking forward to suiting up for the national team.
                                Sacramento Kings
                                HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information